Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I am in the blue group, won 100 golden eggs on first box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

i clicked on a basket in another town and lost all my eggs :(
    i presume i was swapping 100 pink for 50 blue and then doing the opposite in another town if that makes sense.
    either way i lost all the eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    thats funny i am pink, is it gender based?

also using the bunny zapper thing crashes my app on android :(

Its based on your mayhem id from the game. Even and Odd numbers get the different colour.

Don't waste money on egg baskets, there once off use only, once you collect from them they disappear!

I have won 100 gold eggs from a Blue Prize Box and 300 gold eggs from a Pink, so far.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Where the hell can i find the Easter fence
    I have looked 3 times now and cant find them...

Where the hell can i find the Easter fence
    I have looked 3 times now and cant find them...

It's a prize in one of the boxes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

corkie wrote: »
    Its based on your mayhem id from the game. Even and Odd numbers get the different colour.

Don't waste money on egg baskets, there once off use only, once you collect from them they disappear!

I have won 100 gold eggs from a Blue Prize Box and 300 gold eggs from a Pink, so far.

Regards
    John

Cool thank you, and thank you for all your help and info on this thread, not having many friends donuts and event things like the bunnies/eggs are harder for me to collect than most, so i appreciate all the tips hints and information you give as it allows me make the most of the game :D

Anyone on my friends list have a blue egg basket in there town?
    My friends don't come out of timelock until around 9 tonight!

Edit: Found a friend on tapped-out.co.uk to make the exchange.

Don't waste donuts on them, they are once of use!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Please tell me that you get 50 easter fences in one go?

Hope more of my friends start these tasks or it'll take a hell of an effort to collect enough eggs

Please tell me that you get 50 easter fences in one go?

Hope more of my friends start these tasks or it'll take a hell of an effort to collect enough eggs

Anywho, you know have to collect and PLACE 50 easter fences in your town. They have to be in your town and not just in your inventory. This means that you have to win the Easter fence prize 17 times, giving you 51 eggs.

Taken from the spoiler post on topix

If you get the fences, you will get 15 donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

thanking you Corkie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 fantasticfred

Sorry if I'm repeating an earlier question but can someone tell me if it is possible to have this game load up quicker. It is extremely frustrating so I would appreciate any help. My phone is a Sony Xperia E. PLEASE HELP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm a blue egg man. Got my first Easter box there and got a bloody Easter Pond. I've really bad luck with these types of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No shortage of those fukking fences anyway

I have a pink basket in my town! Got it from a bunny! If anyone is looking for an exchange of blue eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

corkie wrote: »
    I have a pink basket in my town! Got it from a bunny! If anyone is looking for an exchange of blue eggs!
    Done and done. Got my first gold box today, got the rabbit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,638 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

If you're placing a basket in your town place it away from any other baskets you have. Just lost a few hundred eggs because the tap icons were too close together. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hands down the worst update ever. My screen is zooming in and out on its own constantly and getting stuck when I do a long press. Wake me up when its all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

My origin username is orourkel and I am playing the update of anyone wants to add!

I'm not sure how baskets work...I'm just zapping bunnies and collecting from my friends. I think I got at least one anyway, I'll hear to TSTO site to learn more about it right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'm hungover so I have over 500 blue eggs but I don't know how to get prizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

What's the craic with the gold eggs? How do you get them? Haven't come across any at all yet

• Advertisement

Woshy wrote: »
    What's the craic with the gold eggs? How do you get them? Haven't come across any at all yet
    There's a chance of winning gold eggs from the pink and blue boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I'm so confused.

I had an egg basket in my inventory, so I placed it. Was then able to swap eggs in some friends towns. Kept accidentally swapping the wrong eggs (trying to collect blue). Now my egg basket is gone and I have to pay 10 donuts for a new one?

Skerries wrote: »
    I'm hungover so I have over 500 blue eggs but I don't know how to get prizes?

Bring up your prizes, click on the blue box and then on the 500 under it!

rawn wrote: »
    I'm so confused.

I had an egg basket in my inventory, so I placed it. Was then able to swap eggs in some friends towns. Kept accidentally swapping the wrong eggs (trying to collect blue). Now my egg basket is gone and I have to pay 10 donuts for a new one?

Don't waste donuts on them! You can occasionally get them by tapping bunnies in your own town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm a bit confused by the baskets. I'm in the pink group, so pretty much if I keep going with pink eggs and collect all those prizes, I can then use pink baskets in my friends' towns to drop 100 pink eggs and get 50 blue ones in return. Is that it?

And if I place a basket in my own town, do I lose eggs of any colour from that or do I know gain eggs?

Vojera wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused by the baskets. I'm in the pink group, so pretty much if I keep going with pink eggs and collect all those prizes, I can then use pink baskets in my friends' towns to drop 100 pink eggs and get 50 blue ones in return. Is that it?

And if I place a basket in my own town, do I lose eggs of any colour from that or do I know gain eggs?

First question:- Your correct!
    Second Question:- You don't lose any eggs but gain the colour of the basket!

First Prize in the Gold Box!
    Screenshot_2014-04-18-16-41-05-1.jpg

In Blue box: 2 set of Gold eggs (100) and 1 egg pile

In Pink box: 2 set of Gold eggs (300) and 1 Easter Fence(x3)

Not bad since I get the majority of blue eggs. Baskets and 75donut frink machine has gotten my pink numbers up.

Edited: The counts of prizes because got another go at the blue box!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 taytomuncher

I've cleared out my inactive neighbours but now can't figure out how to add new people since they changed it. What am I doing wrong?

Username is taytomuncher by the way if anyone wants to add me.

Just got a Blue basket from a bunny! If anyone want's to swap for pink!

Got a second gold box today with the kodos figure, very annoyed there's a minimum number of tries before you even have the possibility of winning certain prizes. Takes far more work than last years whacking day imo and the prizes aren't half as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

How are people getting so many eggs?? Am I missing a trick here?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Happy Easter ,also need more friends add me electronige :pac:

Advertisement