Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

corkie wrote: »
    Regards
    John
    :-)

yeah sorry i should have explained i did that after the first time no bunnies came out, but they still didn't produce bunnies at least twice on two different accounts and two types of devices (ipod, samsung)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Help me out, I need friends. My user name is: dunner515

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Struggling to get any decent volume of eggs. 1 blue box a day maybe 2 if a number of tasks align or are short. Not managed to get 500 pink eggs at all yet. Seems like it'll be slow progress

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Easter boxes have some pile of rubbish in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

dunner515 wrote: »
    Help me out, I need friends. My user name is: dunner515

Have you considered sending a few friend requests?!?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

endacl wrote: »
    Have you considered sending a few friend requests?!?

:D

Just after sending out a few :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Opened my first gold box.

Pastel picket fence.

Piss right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Who can be sent on egg obtaining tasks?

I have Homer, Moe, Flanders, Nelson and Ralph. Think that's all but I could have missed someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I got Hugs Bunny so going through his quests now

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

im fed up not getting lego block shop or anything good just crappy gold eggs and fence and a few ponds. also why are we just getting 5 eggs to start instead of 10 like before. thanks to ye who added me howyabud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Screenshot_2014-04-23-13-22-08-1.jpg

Only one prize left in the Blue Box to get! Johnny Fiesta's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

The blue boxes have much better prizes so I'm not going to bother with any more pink ones. I'm going to convert all my pink eggs to blue.

The problem with the baskets in my town still hasn't been solved so I can't receive any eggs that way and I feel it's really reducing the number of boxes I could get. I can't store, sell or delete them and I'm a bit hesitant to place new ones if they're going to end up the same as the first lot. I've posted on the thread over on the EA forums as well but no sign of a fix yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Its getting rubbish now and fed up. But has any recieved extra donuts since the easter started

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Today both my baskets were full, finished a task and collected a few eggs. Had over 1,500. Baskets take time but are worth it.

I've actually gotten lucky today. I won Banana Dictatorship and Johnny Fiestas. Other than these all I've won are fences and ponds only have 15 fences out of the 50 needed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cathaldinho

cmoney-inc is my name if anyone wants to add me

Screenshot_2014-04-24-16-14-21-1.jpg

Another gold box win! I have also won BD,Pastel Fence, Bunny 24601 and Kudos T

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,638 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Been saving golden eggs for ages and finally get 500. What do I get? An Easter gate.

Easter....
    Gate...

WTF IS A POXY EASTER GATE ANYWAY??

So frustrated with the game now. Too much effort for too little return. There wasn't even any non premium items made available to buy with cash in this update.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

I've decided to hoard my eggs until closer to the end in the hope that they'll rejig the odds of getting better prizes. It will also help offset the disappointment in getting more Easter gates and fences with an occasional good prize.

Screenshot_2014-04-24-16-14-21-1.jpg

Another gold box win! I have also won BD,Pastel Fence, Bunny 24601 and Kudos T

And I got a donut visiting your town.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Sarn wrote: »
    I've decided to hoard my eggs until closer to the end in the hope that they'll rejig the odds of getting better prizes. It will also help offset the disappointment in getting more Easter gates and fences with an occasional good prize.

I dont think this strategy will work, I had to go through 30000 golden eggs to finish the set was sick of seeing easter gates by the end! Have to find a use for all the pure muck ive picked up this time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

500 gold eggs for a poxy picket fence

500 gold eggs pixels on a screen for a poxy picket fence some pixels on a screen.
    Get some perspective, people!!!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Haha, came across this while visiting friends:
    DObktab.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The game crashes far more for me after the easter update than ever before and it crashed a lot before. I'm seriously considering quitting this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

faceman wrote: »
    Been saving golden eggs for ages and finally get 500. What do I get? An Easter gate.

Easter....
    Gate...

WTF IS A POXY EASTER GATE ANYWAY??

So frustrated with the game now. Too much effort for too little return. There wasn't even any non premium items made available to buy with cash in this update.

This. Its a load of crap and anyone that spends money on it needs their head read. The Easter update is rubbish. I almost wish it was whacking day again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

back after a month of not playing and nothing has changed... like crashing like crazy

Screenshot_2014-04-24-21-51-35-2.jpg

Last prize to collect in the Blue Box!

Edit: - Got an Easter Gate in another gold box!
    Plus another go at Pink box resulted in:-

Screenshot_2014-04-25-17-14-54-1.jpg

1 still to get in the Pink Box (blocko store) and 3 in the Gold box(Hugs Bunny, Shary Bobbins and Kang T)!

Will be looking for Blue baskets allot from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Screenshot_2014-04-24-21-51-35-2.jpg

Last prize to collect in the Blue Box!

2 still to get in the Pink Box and 4 in the Gold box!

Will be looking for Blue baskets allot from now on!

Nice to see there are other things to be own other than fences! I have both colour baskets in my town at the moment, orourkel! Good luck!

Don't be disheartened folks, there's still lots of time left! Lots of time for lots more fences!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Had a few eggs in baskets in my town , now they have mysteriously vanished , have 7 baskets in total in my town , yet to fill 1 since the update started

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Saved up a thousand blue eggs. One box gave me a pond. The other gave me 300 gold eggs.

Opened a gold box, got that stupid rabbit.

Give me buildings and people!

Advertisement