Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Just given up on the Easter update and tbh very very close to ditching the whole game.

Rather pay €8 for a game like FTL and not be shafted!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just given up on the Easter update and tbh very very close to ditching the whole game.

Rather pay €8 for a game like FTL and not be shafted!

FTL?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sorry it's faster than light it was released ages ago on PC but came to iOS this week.

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/ftl-faster-than-light/id833951143?mt=8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

started with 2000 pink eggs (my colour) and 200 gold,

went to the pink box
    got 100 gold eggs
    got easter 3 fences
    got 100 gold eggs
    got 100 gold eggs

went to the gold box

got 250 pink eggs!

F*** you simpsons!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Crashed 4 times in a row for me there trying to send multiple characters on the same task. Its getting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

OK the crashing was only limited to giving people jobs... before the bunneys... not its when I' m zapping them so that all the time.

really thinking of ditching this game and giving FamilyGuy my time for the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm bluefoam050 if anyone wants to add me. On level 20 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

These prizes are pretty crap. The buildings dont even have a quest for them. Surely they could have thrown together something for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    These prizes are pretty crap. The buildings dont even have a quest for them. Surely they could have thrown together something for them?

Seems the developers at about as interested in generating fun content, as I am in playing this any more. I won't be checking in daily any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

It's every other collection update at the moment you spin a wheel to win prices that are beyond sh1t if I wanted another Easter pond I'd get one!!

They really need to do some updating of everything improve the story.

Not even able to complete this Easter fence task sucks also!
    Just not getting enough rewards from my collecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

I've grown weary of Tapped Out, although Family Guy - Quest for Stuff came out recently and I actually love it. Has anyone else tried it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Stuart085 wrote: »
    I've grown weary of Tapped Out, although Family Guy - Quest for Stuff came out recently and I actually love it. Has anyone else tried it?

Yep liking it for sure and its not crashed once! getting about 6 crashes per session now with STO... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

cant believe it but this is worse than whacking day

Hococop wrote: »
    cant believe it but this is worse than whacking day

Whacking day was a pain, but the craic and banter on this thread was great. Search back.

But yeah. This ones cr4p. Can't even knock a laugh out of it on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Havent played in a couple of months. looks like im not missing much. FGQFS is pretty good tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Just got the Natural Faberge Egg off a rabbit. First decent drop this update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

'Prizes' so far, beach towel, 18 easter fences, two easter trees, one easter gate, one easter lake and two pastel fences :confused: and huggs bunny. WHOOP-DEE-FCUKING-DOO

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

All I have gotten is various decorations from the boxes. Not impressed at all! The golden boxes just give me eggs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I've been only going for the middle and gold boxes, so far banana dictatorship, the bunny, johnny fiestas, kodos statue thing, about 18 fences, two ponds and 5 easter piles.

Got that 3% bonus egg from a bunny too. Think I average 2 middle boxes a day, gold box every 2 days ish.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

mine let me back in after months of not loading :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

There is currently a bug where you get no free baskets from Bunnies, once you have completed the main Easter questline.

So if you want free baskets, consider not finishing the questline.

I am on Day 5 of having no baskets drop or No sight of the Faberge Egg!

Read more about it on topix here!

Also along thread over on the EA forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will you be able to remove the baskets after the Easter thing is finished? I've got six of them cluttering up my town and I can't get store or sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm still on the main quest line but I haven't gotten a basket in a few days. Which is strange as I was getting them a lot before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

1000 pink eggs for the beach towel and 3 fences

Worst update ever

Yay. More fences. And a pond. Seriously. Yay.

droopy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

If you are reading this people who work on tapped out, (or people who can post on the official forums)

PLEASE LET ME SELL THE EXCESS EASTER CRAP! i don't care if i get $5 for it, just let me sell the crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm feeling left out. I've only gotten 3 fences. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

humanji wrote: »
    I'm feeling left out. I've only gotten 3 fences. :(

get over it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

corkie wrote: »
    There is currently a bug where you get no free baskets from Bunnies, once you have completed the main Easter questline

I haven't completed the quest yet but have only gotten two free baskets since the beginning of the event and have been playing a good bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I made some friends recently (hi all!) & I've just realised how little stuff I have... I mustn't be playing enough! It was obvious because I though I had all 4 of Homers graves, until I saw that others had about seven of the things. I'm also struggling to make money at the moment & have a backlog of buildings needing to be built...

Advertisement