Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

hoodwinked wrote: »
    If you are reading this people who work on tapped out, (or people who can post on the official forums)

PLEASE LET ME SELL THE EXCESS EASTER CRAP! i don't care if i get $5 for it, just let me sell the crap!

Can't even dump it in KrappyLand. I tried...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just got an update i am on level 40 it seems!

Skinner starts it, you need lisa and ralph!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Screenshot_2014-04-30-14-28-25-1.jpg

Finally on Day 6, I get the Faberge Egg!

No sign of baskets yet!

corkie wrote: »
    Screenshot_2014-04-30-14-28-25-1.jpg

Finally on Day 6, I get the Faberge Egg!

No sign of baskets yet!

How do you stay so feckin' positive, dude?!?

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What does that egg do?

Edit: Just updated, and the first thing it did was crash.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    How do you stay so feckin' positive, dude?!?

:D

Now that I have the Faberge Egg, I hoping I will get free baskets again! Reports on the forums off people getting basket after the receiving the egg.

5starpool wrote: »
    What does that egg do?

Edit: Just updated, and the first thing it did was crash.

When you tap it, a bunny pops out of the top it! Other than that it's just a decoration.
    Edit: Which gives a 3% bonus!

My game also crashed after I got the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Yay, finally something other than decorations!!! I got hugs bunny in a gold box.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RodeoRed

Hi, please add me xxbibblezx107 .. thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I just keep getting easter gates, egg piles, easter ponds and easter fences. Not a single fun or interesting item or character. I only average 1-2 boxes a day as I don't have time to visit friends. Ah well :(

Keep the faith i just got Blocko!

just shary bobbins left that i want.....

• Advertisement

I got a blue basket after collecting the Faberge Egg today.

Thanks to Dkeogh for filling it as soon as I put it out!

Edit: I also found a Pink basket in my inventory, so I must have gotten both together! None in 6 days and then two baskets.

I don't if today's update fixed the basket bug or that the fact I got the Faberge Egg today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Edit: I also found a Pink basket in my inventory, so I must have gotten both together! None in 6 days and then two baskets.
    I too found a pink basket in my inventory last night that was not there before and don't remember collecting it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Irish Halo wrote: »
    I too found a pink basket in my inventory last night that was not there before and don't remember collecting it

also me

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Two new buildings and 3 new characters in todays update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

still waiting on blocko and shary
    am I right in thinking it ends on the 7th?

Admldj wrote: »
    Two new buildings and 3 new characters in todays update

Premium, I presume?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Counting down the days until the Easter thing is over. Worst. Update. Ever.

comic-book-guy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I was level 40 yesterday after the update, so I went and started the new quest with skinner and the 2 kids.
    Went to start the 2nd part of the quest today, which involves placing a building. I couldn't access the building to place it and noticed that it said Reach Level 40 in the info box. Looked in the corner, I'm back at level 39 :mad:

This happen anyone else? I can't place the fooking thing now until I pass the level again?

I wouldn't mind, but I must have beat level 39 2 or 3 times and got the donuts at the end, before level 40 was available yesterday :(

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I was level 40 yesterday after the update, so I went and started the new quest with skinner and the 2 kids.
    Went to start the 2nd part of the quest today, which involves placing a building. I couldn't access the building to place it and noticed that it said Reach Level 40 in the info box. Looked in the corner, I'm back at level 39 :mad:

This happen anyone else? I can't place the fooking thing now until I pass the level again?

I wouldn't mind, but I must have beat level 39 2 or 3 times and got the donuts at the end, before level 40 was available yesterday :(

A roll back has happened to me on a previous update! Where allot of buildings and decorations went missing.

Sometimes closing down the app and force closing it. Then logging back on will fix it. Or try loading the game on another device.

A roll back has happened to me on a previous update! Where allot of buildings and decorations went missing.

Sometimes closing down the app and force closing it. Then logging back on will fix it. Or try loading the game on another device.

Thanks I'll try messing about and see where I get.

I got level 40 access on my pc last night (bluestacks).
    I logged in on my tablet today, level 39, same with phone.

I'll have to wait until home to see if it's level 40 or 39 on the pc!

• Advertisement

still waiting on blocko and shary
    am I right in thinking it ends on the 7th?

May 13, is the scheduled end date for Easter event!

2 Pink Baskets now in my town!
    Where filled by Mitched7 <<<< Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Had to weather a storm of beach towels, Easter fences and Easter trees but finally got the Blocko store and Fr Sean in what was a good day for prizes.

I'm gonna make a stab at getting Some blue egg prizes so will be offloading pink eggs wherever I can. If anyone particularly needs baskets filled let me know and I'll target your town cause as it stands I just float from town to town not knowing who is already getting pink eggs or not

Still level 39 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Like most other people, I'm not very impressed with the new update! Also deleted some inactive friends so it's making it harder to gather eggs, no interesting prizes for me yet. :( My user is RetroRonnie908 if anyone wants to add me, I'm a daily player. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I like this update, but sick of getting rubbish in the boxes. They never seem to be able to do it properly where you pick up all the prizes and it doesn't require mad amounts of time or luck.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just started this the other day, only on level 11, but I'm finding it reasonably enjoyable. Also, I believe my name on it is dennymcg should anyone want to add me.

Angron wrote: »
    Just started this the other day, only on level 11, but I'm finding it reasonably enjoyable.

Give it time...

Haha just watching the episode of The Simpsons where they get snowed into the school...

and i got that "feeling" that only tapped out can bring out in you when i heard him saying
    "This is a gross misuse of school property."
    and
    Where are the dodgeballs?

and it has the cracker factory!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Haha just watching the episode of The Simpsons where they get snowed into the school...

and i got that "feeling" that only tapped out can bring out in you when i heard him saying and

and it has the cracker factory!!!! :D

Was just watching it earlier too. I always find it funny hearing the tapped out quotes.

• Advertisement

Thank you to people who have filled my baskets!

Advertisement