Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

corkie wrote: »
    I have another Pink Basket in my town, if anyone needs blue eggs.

Thanks to Mitched7 for filling my other two baskets today!

Yes three baskets have dropped for me today, makes up for the six days that I didn't get any.

Just put three eggs in for you...hopefully someone can make up the fourth!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Just got a serious glitch. Went on this morning and found some generous folks had filled some baskets in my town giving me ~700 pink eggs. I've exhausted the pink egg prizes so when I went to other towns to exchange them for blue they doubled! So on the friends screen I went up to 1400 pink eggs! I exchanged them as quick as to get.....!

.... Easter fences and 300 gold eggs which went towards easter pastel fences....

I've had more bad stories than good with this update. I should have seen the writing on the wall when an achievement was to get 50 fences

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Brow wrote: »
    Just got a serious glitch. Went on this morning and found some generous folks had filled some baskets in my town giving me ~700 pink eggs. I've exhausted the pink egg prizes so when I went to other towns to exchange them for blue they doubled! So on the friends screen I went up to 1400 pink eggs! I exchanged them as quick as to get.....!

.... Easter fences and 300 gold eggs which went towards easter pastel fences....

I've had more bad stories than good with this update. I should have seen the writing on the wall when an achievement was to get 50 fences

Known bug! You didn't get your full allocation of 400 eggs per basket when you collected. Going to Friend Screen and Back home again. Corrects your totals.

daisy123 wrote: »
    Just put three eggs in for you...hopefully someone can make up the fourth!

Thanks for the Eggs, was able to put eggs in your basket again (left you 500, you now have 2 filled blue baskets!).

Only need 6 more fences, to get the 15 donuts. (That's 2 sets of Easter fence or 3 sets of pastel fences)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So far my drops have been 2 sets of fences, 2 ponds, and four sets of 100 golden eggs.

Edit: oh, and one Easter Egg pile.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,638 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Where are you all getting your baskets? I presume you're not paying for them? Where else can you get them?

Known bug! You didn't get your full allocation of 400 eggs per basket when you collected. Going to Friend Screen and Back home again. Corrects your totals.

Darn. My hopes of doubling my eggs for nadda have been dashed by you Corkie. Your apology will only be accepted in the charitable form of blue eggs by the hundred. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

faceman wrote: »
    Where are you all getting your baskets? I presume you're not paying for them? Where else can you get them?
    I've gotten them from rabbits, but they seem kinda rare.

I've gotten them randomly by hitting rabbits around my town. Also gotten a few by collecting eggs in other towns. Seem to be just a random item drop

It doesn't make sense to buy baskets, you would be better off just buying the eggs or speeding up the egg machines if you have them!

There is a 0.3% chance of getting a basket from a bunny!

If you have finished the Easter questline then the odds change to 0.07% to find the Faberge Egg, and until you collect it, you don't get baskets.

Then the odds return to 0.3% for the baskets.

Explained better on Topix.

I have been very lucky with baskets, getting at least one per day, got three yesterday.

A big Thank You to people who have left me eggs!

Regards
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got Hugs Bunny in a gold box. Finally, something decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This game must be really getting to me, weirdly I had a dream last night that I found the natural fabergé egg. On the plus side I just logged in there and I actually did find the egg :D

Also finally got something decent again and won Father Sean in the Gold box. Still a good few prizes to go though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Found the Faberge egg too. Still getting junk in the boxes though (fences/egg piles/ponds) but did get Egg Council Guy... I hope they increase the odds of decent prizes when I reach the 50 fences, have 25 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Got egg council guy and father Sean. Things are picking up...

Game is a tad unsubtle, does the "I Choo-Choo-Choose you" quest come up that often as you level up?

Angron wrote: »
    Game is a tad unsubtle, does the "I Choo-Choo-Choose you" quest come up that often as you level up?

Welcome to the Game and the forum!

It's been over a year since i have had them quests.

But I believe they only occur twice, Once to get one friend and the second to have five friends. It is a social game by the way!

More on the Simpsons wiki

I've noticed a few of the newer players on my friend list have started the boardwalk. I tapped a couple of tiles there earlier. Is the glitch still working?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

endacl wrote: »
    I've noticed a few of the newer players on my friend list have started the boardwalk. I tapped a couple of tiles there earlier. Is the glitch still working?

What glitch is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

The glitch doesn't work on the Channel 6 building anymore, anyways. Not sure bout the boardwalk, accidentally tapped my last one and can't build anymore :(

J. Marston wrote: »
    What glitch is that?

Do a search in the thread for 'tile glitch'. Speeds up the building process hugely, and also let's you build more than the max allowance of tiles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I think the tile glitch ended a while ago. It stopped working for me anyway. I just left it and collected my last tile.

Just completed 'Sucking Out' and received my 15 donuts. (50 Fences)

Just completed 'Sucking Out' and received my 15 donuts. (50 Fences)

I'm not far behind you...frustratingly my weekend prizes were fences, gates and pastel fences. Im less than 10 away from getting it.

Out of curiosity have you had much look with the more premium prizes? I've gotten Fr. Sean and the Blocko store with everything else being decorations. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I actually think I'm giving up. This Easter update has just ruined it for me. No matter how much I try all I keep getting is Easter ponds or stupid little clutches of eggs or Easter gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Vojera wrote: »
    I actually think I'm giving up. This Easter update has just ruined it for me. No matter how much I try all I keep getting is Easter ponds or stupid little clutches of eggs or Easter gates.
    i've started to stop playing everyday now well i still check in to get the mystery box at the end of week but i'm spending less than 5 minutes in the game now.

family guy quest for stuff seems to be less frustrating. premium currency is a little easy to obtain and generally it's more fun (perhaps because everyone is back at the beginning).

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

i've started to stop playing everyday now well i still check in to get the mystery box at the end of week but i'm spending less than 5 minutes in the game now.

family guy quest for stuff seems to be less frustrating. premium currency is a little easy to obtain and generally it's more fun (perhaps because everyone is back at the beginning).

Is the Family Guy game similar to Tapped Out? If so, how much does it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

since the update has anyone noticed a slow down in bunnies?

i used get about two of my colour boxes a day, now i am not even getting one or half of one! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's free, premium currency (golden clams) can be bought via IAP but you steadily get them throughout the game, for example i get one per visit of friend on average. and to unlock a character you need to do four tasks, if you complete the tasks within 24hours you get a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Getting really frustrated now...

Downloaded this onto my phone (using a tablet till now) and I can't log in. Have been trying to reset the password for over two hours, but amn't receiving their emails... I may have to abandon this altogether...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Also, their support page doesn't work... I have no way to contact them...

Advertisement