Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Just got Egg Council Guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CiaraShocks

I love this game! Daily player :) Add me shocksciara :) Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Anyone else having problems with accidentally giving away the wrong eggs? I got everything from the pink boxes so I'm just swapping my pink eggs for blue but people are putting their baskets too close together or to buildings. The other day I saw a pink basket surrounded by blue ones. I'm convinced some people are doing it on purpose now.

Would have been nice to have a confirmation thing in there. Still need Johnny Fiestas, Egg Council Guy, Sherry Bobbins and Hugs Bunny. Also need 22 more fences to get to 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Brow wrote: »
    I'm not far behind you...frustratingly my weekend prizes were fences, gates and pastel fences. Im less than 10 away from getting it.

Out of curiosity have you had much look with the more premium prizes? I've gotten Fr. Sean and the Blocko store with everything else being decorations. :mad:

Still looking for the Blocko Store from the Pink Box.
    And Hugs Bunny, Shary Bobbins and Kang T from the gold box.

Don't care about Kang T, since I have 2 Kodos T's!

Blue is my dominant egg color!

I have had 21 goes at the blue box to get all prizes in it. (Not using it anymore)
    I have had 45 goes at the pink box.
    And 13 goes at the Gold Box.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I got the blocko store today. Still need the two lizards from the pink box. Then it's mostly golden eggs after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

was lucky enough to have my pink basket filled and got 200 gold eggs
    which brought me to 600 gold eggs
    from which I got 250 pink eggs

thanks, thanks a bunch EA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I bit the bullet and deleted the game from my phone. I may be back but I doubt it.

So if anyone wants to remove me as a friend so you can add an active player instead, my id is snugglor.

Good luck in your egg-hunting!

You can now buy gold eggs from the premium menu. I logged in just now and had three new items in the build menu which turned out to be the gold eggs. A lot of people must be struggling to get the last remaining prizes from the gold boxes if they've added a purchase option for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Ha, I got the Blocko store today. After nothing but poxy fences and ponds.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If anyone needs Blue/Pink eggs just let me know I have a good few to spare :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

jonny24ie wrote: »
    If anyone needs Blue/Pink eggs just let me know I have a good few to spare :)

Cheers Jonny welshbeano I need blue eggs, got 500 golden after 5 days only to 'win' 250 pink. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Screenshot_2014-05-08-17-51-28-1.jpg

Yippee! On my 50th spin of the Pink boxes. I collect last of the prizes from it.

Still need Hugs Bunny, Shary Bobbins and Kang T from the gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

This update is even less fun than whacking day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    This update is even less fun than whacking day.

Agreed. I'm rolling the dice on this one. If tomorrow just gives me fences, gates and puddles, I'm deleting this shyte.

At least the other events gave you targets to hit. If you tapped enough, you got everything. This one is just a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

So a friend recently got me back into playing this, just in time for exams! :p
    Haven't played in months, enjoying the Krustyland stuff, although I'm sure ye're all done with that now! Not too bothered with the Easter stuff, though electrocuting bunnies is fun.
    Did a mass deletion of boardsies I'd added before who clearly don't play anymore (and fair dues to those boardsies who kept me on their list during my months of not playing!), anyone looking for another persons stuff to tap, add me:
    cinverd1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone that needs eggs I will get them all done today, I have a few thousand of each type to spare :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Oh me please, I can't seem to get close to getting the prizes, keep getting stupid ponds and egg bundles :mad: :) teca55 is my username!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Aye I need pink eggs badly.... Too many pastel fences, etc. markandall374 tks....

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Im waiting till the last day to do any more. Im sick on getting fences and gold eggs...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got my first building from an egg box, Johnny Fiestas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Cheers for the blue eggs folks keep em coming and Markforall I've sent you a friend request and I'll pass on my pink eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

How do you get the faberge egg , finished the easter quest weeks ago have gotten thousands of eggs since but no faberge egg , also if anyone has spare blue eggs I have 4 blue baskets in my town origin id is djskip-316i

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

djskip316i wrote: »
    How do you get the faberge egg , finished the easter quest weeks ago have gotten thousands of eggs since but no faberge egg , also if anyone has spare blue eggs I have 4 blue baskets in my town origin id is djskip-316i

Been wondering that too. Zapped loads of bunnies since it became available and I haven't got it.

You can either buy the faberge egg or find one when zapping bunnies. I got mine when I was zapping them in my town. Just got a dialog that I had found one. Just keep zapping and wish for luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭inocybe

Turned 1000 blue eggs to 500 pink, opened box got 300 gold. Already had 200, opened gold box.....got 250 pink eggs. How does this even make sense? So incredibly fed up :(
    Also I've had eggs disappear from baskets, and often I harvest carrots and get no rabbits. Worst. Update. Ever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think the rabbit thing happens if you have too many in your town, I've had it happen to me twice and I think that was why.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It's not even funny how much more enjoyable the Family Guy game is considering they are essentially the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Finally got all the Easter buildings and characters, have all the other crap in storage and this is the final tale of the tape in terms of numbers of it

84 Easter fence
    36 Pastel picket fence
    14 Easter tree
    12 Beach towel and umbrella
    8 Easter gate
    7 Easter pond
    5 Kodos Topiary
    5 Easter egg pile
    2 Kang Topiary

Will place all the Topiary's as they give 0.5% multiplier and also the beach stuff cause it fits well but the rest is destined to remain in storage

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Giving this one last try in a bit. Either something worthwhile, or a quick delete.

Good game, but entirely fcucked over the last six months or so. This ridiculous update is the final straw.

• Advertisement

Father Sean today, so that's nice.

Advertisement