Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

only got 20 odd eggs but dropped to corkrose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Corkrose starting to run out of space just dropped 80

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

50 more ruthiec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

I just went in after not been able to get on the game for a few hours and there was 300 odd eggs waiting for me. My finger is a bit sore now for tapping them all!! Will keep ye updated on the count but at moment I've gone from 2452 to 3608 snakes - quite an improvement!! And currently have 366 eggs so thanks to everyone so far who has helped!!

ProjectColossus are you sure your eggs didn't save, have gone in a few times to remove them all, could be that when you went out and in again, I had them gone at that stage??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Sent a request to corkrose at least 3 times over the last few days but still not on my friends list... Ill just have to keep my eggs for tomorrow's person at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

ruthiepie wrote: »
    I just went in after not been able to get on the game for a few hours and there was 300 odd eggs waiting for me. My finger is a bit sore now for tapping them all!! Will keep ye updated on the count but at moment I've gone from 2452 to 3608 snakes - quite an improvement!! And currently have 366 eggs so thanks to everyone so far who has helped!!

ProjectColossus are you sure your eggs didn't save, have gone in a few times to remove them all, could be that when you went out and in again, I had them gone at that stage??

Well, my game had server connection problems and booted me. I went directly back in, and when I got to your town, the first couple of eggs I had put down were there, along with everyone elses. This has happened before to me placing eggs in a friends town, crashed out and when I got back in, only the first few were down.

Suffice to say, I don't think you got them but it could have been worse, plus you got plenty of others at least!

Well, my game had server connection problems and booted me. I went directly back in, and when I got to your town, the first couple of eggs I had put down were there, along with everyone elses. This has happened before to me placing eggs in a friends town, crashed out and when I got back in, only the first few were down.

Suffice to say, I don't think you got them but it could have been worse, plus you got plenty of others at least!

Yes its not as if I was stuck for them today!! Nothing worse though when it boots you out when your in the middle of doing something. I can getting error messages when I'm logging in, just keeps say no connection. I think we may have broken the game with us all teaming up!!! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

corkie wrote: »
    Another 200 eggs for ruthiec890 just dropped in your town!
    Don't forget to let us know your stats at the end of the day?

How is everyone else doing! I'm on 6519 snakes another 981 to Bare-chested willie prize at 7500

I've not even broken 2k yet- 1600ish- and then I get a rock..! Woo

I actually have a pain in my wrist from all this tapping!!! Don't think I could handle this every day!!!!

Thanks though to everyone so far for the eggs, ye have all contributed to my sore wrist!!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

another 100 for ruthiec890! That makes 705 eggs in total!

another 34 dropped at 22:15!

Anyone looking for friends in the game please add me!

My ID is corkiejp518

I can not egg swap because my eggs are committed to list i am on!
    I rather get friends from here than on the facebook app page!

The more friends the more snakes you can collect in a day!

I have 64 friends so that makes 640 snakes hit per day. + plus what i get im my own town with snake rock and snake stump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

pyramid of 67 for ruthie

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Dropped 55 for corkrose there

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Another 30 for corkrose

Just logged into my game there. For some unknown reason it logged me out and started the game from the start again. I nearly died when I saw that. All my time wasted for nothing!!!
    Lucky enough when I logged out and back in again it went back to normal. There does seem to be a few technical problems at the moment, hopefully these get sorted soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

More there for you Ruthie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Up next are lizziet90 and humanji after midnight!

23rd - lizziet90 / humanji
    24th - Jellybelly86 / the-joker-beyond
    25th - Orourkel / any-ire
    26th - heymcflyx / sundodger52
    27th - dpeppard / yurtburger
    28th - ProjectColossus / jurahnimho7
    29th - __________ / bulmersgal
    30th - chrischan101 / jennyojenj822
    1st - jaycecampes / kaimera_01899
    2nd - MaryDrummer / faceman101
    3rd - brianwebs767 / moonpie9588
    4th - collectingcats / steviepatt242
    5th -mikeruurds / gstan
    6th -michaeldoyle1984 / __________
    7th - fajitasgtr / __________
    8th - wossack / __________
    9th - wanosd620 / __________

There is a gap on the 29th on the first list! I suggest we move everyone remaining up one and for the 9th the last day we share our eggs out with everyone on the list!

If we have some one on the 9th what are they going to do with there eggs!

Regards,
    John

origin id: corkiejp518 please add me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

good idea John/ corkie jp

53 dropped for LizT

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

I unlocked snake rocks...but I can't find where they are to place them...they are still asking to pay 80 donuts or something for them :-( the game did n
    Log me out and then say I wasn't saved in my other device...I have no other device!! Waaaaaah

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Check your inventory (brown box with the lid open in your menu). It should be in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

antodeco wrote: »
    Check your inventory (brown box with the lid open in your menu). It should be in there :)

I had to do same, was freaking out for a little while :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Having issues with friends list dissapearing at times, also I tired adding Humanji earlier and I kept getting an invite error. Will try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Humanji, you aren't on my friends list but I did send an invite a few days ago.

My user name is jennyojenj822

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Having the same issue with friends lists too. Been unable to add Humanji for a while (even though I was fairly positive was already on my friends).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

TFK wrote: »
    Humanji, you aren't on my friends list but I did send an invite a few days ago.

My user name is jennyojenj822
    Having the same issue with friends lists too. Been unable to add Humanji for a while (even though I was fairly positive was already on my friends).

I've both of you added already. Lord knows how they're still having so much trouble with fixing the friends lists on this. There's several people who I've tried to add and have tried to add me, but it just doesn't work. Maybe it's just me. :(

Ok so here are the final figures for my day, ended up with 3979 snakes and 473 eggs. Had started off with 2452 snakes so got 1527 snakes in the space of 24 hours - would never have managed that alone in a week. Thanks so much for everyone (specially corkie who gave me half of them alone!) who helped. I'm now nearing the Stadium!!

lizziet90 I have started dropping eggs at yours but its going to take a while I think!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

23rd - lizziet90 / humanji
    24th - Jellybelly86 / the-joker-beyond
    25th - Orourkel / any-ire
    26th - heymcflyx / sundodger52
    27th - dpeppard / yurtburger
    28th - ProjectColossus / jurahnimho7
    29th - __________ / bulmersgal
    30th - chrischan101 / jennyojenj822
    1st - jaycecampes / kaimera_01899
    2nd - MaryDrummer / faceman101
    3rd - brianwebs767 / moonpie9588
    4th - collectingcats / steviepatt242
    5th -mikeruurds / gstan
    6th -michaeldoyle1984 / korvanica
    7th - fajitasgtr / __________
    8th - wossack / __________
    9th - wanosd620 / __________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

humanji wrote: »
    I've both of you added already. Lord knows how they're still having so much trouble with fixing the friends lists on this. There's several people who I've tried to add and have tried to add me, but it just doesn't work. Maybe it's just me. :(

Same, added you last night and have eggs to drop just checked and you are not on my list.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,611 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Only worked out what the list was for. Had misinterpreted! :o but I'm with the strategy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

+1 and keeps saying I "have invited that user" or something

• Advertisement

Lizzie, have dropped all the 473 eggs to you, your starting to run low on space now though. Sorry about that!! :D

Advertisement