Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

endacl wrote: »
    Giving this one last try in a bit. Either something worthwhile, or a quick delete.

Good game, but entirely fcucked over the last six months or so. This ridiculous update is the final straw.

Threats to quit work! Got Johnny fiestas. Ea must monitor this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

All the eggs I lost a few weeks ago reappeared, I got a basket from a bunny for the first time in ages but 3 were in my inventory half filled,...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Spent 50 donuts (for gold eggs) and got the following from 10 spins.

1st and 10th --- 250 Pink eggs (4 times getting this in total)
    2nd and 3rd --- 250 Blue eggs (3 times getting this in total)
    4th --- Kodos T (I have 3 of these now)
    5th --- 300 Gold eggs (2 times getting this)
    6th and 8th --- Easter gate (Now have 5)
    7th and 9th --- Pastel Picket fence (Now have 8th sets)

10 spins because I already had 200 gold eggs.

I knew the risk, and was well aware of the odds of getting nothing good.

Now up to 28 spins of the Gold box!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Also spent 50 donuts on golden eggs.

2 x easter gates
    3 x picket fences
    Father Sean
    Mangy looking rat thing
    Banana Dictatorship
    Kodos Topiary

At least I got something good, but c'mon... I have 36 fences so prob won't get enough eggs to get fences to get the 15 donuts prize before the event ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

well ea i officially give up i didnt get one building and just got father sean!!!!! handful of fences and trees and eggs. this is the worst sh1t ive seen in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Im going to wait until tomorrow morning to spen all my Eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

worst part is it only dawned on me last night to collect all my blue eggs then change them over to pinks so could get better prizes but look i give up. my 7 old got father sean and 3 buildings seriously where have gone wrong.

Easter Event scheduled to end Tomorrow May 13th, that's if EA don't extend it.

I have two Pink Baskets in my town, if anyone needs blue eggs.

Edit: Thanks to the people who filled the baskets!

It will more than likely be an appstore update to remove the Easter content and since my friends town don't come out of timelock till after 7. Tonight is probably my last chance to get Shary Bobbins or Hugs Bunny. Might spend another 50 donuts on gold eggs tonight.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I hope to god they don't extend it. I have got sweet **** all from this update. Fences and an animated evil bunny. There was way too much work involved for the rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I still have pink and blue baskets in my town if anyone is still looking for eggs! Username is dmellett94942 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just did the gold egg spin and got fences I mean who the hell wants 2 multi colored fences come on ea what a **** update

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'll be uninstalling if they extend this crap.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I didn't even get close to the 1 worthwhile thing in this whole crap update, the 15 donuts. I've been playing nearly every day (although not as often as I had been) and I still only have 29/50 fence things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

After three days finally got 500 gold eggs and what do I get a fcuking blue basket, so after how many days I have gotten six ponds, 4 trees, 30 odd fences, 2 coloured fences, 250 pink eggs, 3 egg piles, a flying rabbit and one decent prize compared to the rest; Hugs Bunny.

Thanks EA (spoil)sports I'm exiting stage left to family guy, please, please, please let the pain end tomorrow. I had thought that spending 15 donuts to win a 10 donut 'premium' prize was a kick in the nads, but 500 gold eggs to win an effing blue basket was the final insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

After three days finally got 500 gold eggs and what do I get a fcuking blue basket, so after how many days I have gotten six ponds, 4 trees, 30 odd fences, 2 coloured fences, 250 pink eggs, 3 egg piles, a flying rabbit and one decent prize compared to the rest; Hugs Bunny.

Thanks EA (spoil)sports I'm exiting stage left to family guy, please, please, please let the pain end tomorrow. I had thought that spending 15 donuts to win a 10 donut 'premium' prize was a kick in the nads, but 500 gold eggs to win an effing blue basket was the final insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Fecks sake. Right at the end of complaining through the whole event, every spin comes up trumps. Only the blocko store and a few characters to go. Hope they don't do anything like this one again. I'd really rather be whacking snakes and dropping eggs*

* for those who weren't around for last years Whacking Day event, this really means "whacking snakes and dropping eggs". Not "fiddlin' with meself and farting"!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Only decent thing I got was hugs bunny everything else is decoration including the ugly bunny and egg dude. Can't be bothered anymore. A lot of effort for rubbish. Won't even get the 15 donuts as I only have 21 fences.... Yay fences.....and ponds.,...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it. Sending people on task, accidentally sent Flanders on that 16 hour "hunt bunnies" thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I think I've given up on this. I haven't logged in for a few days now and have zero motivation to do so any time soon.

A once great fun game is now an annoying chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

gave in and spent the donuts, got everything I wanted, missed out on Kang hedge but no loss.
    Crappy update, roll on the level 41 update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Brand new to this, have been meaning to download it for ages, my username is dcfc91 if anyone wants to add me :)

Easter update Take-down now available on iOS!
    What's New in Version 4.8.1

The bunnies have gone the way of the snakes and fled Springfield. All that’s left are piles of spoiled eggs, heaps of burnt hair and a ton of droppings – Springfield may never smell the same again but at least those pests are gone!

Stay tuned as we have more Tapped Out characters, quests and donuts coming soon.

Android update is usually an hour or two after the iOS.

Note Don't update if you still want to collect the last few eggs.

I had my last spin of the gold box earlier and got another Kodos T (Now have 5 of them and no Kang T)

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Android update available now, nothing new in it yet but at least the easter sh1t is gone ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Admldj wrote: »
    Android update available now, nothing new in it yet but at least the easter sh1t is gone ☺

I'm gonna miss electrocuting bunnies, on the plus side I got the fancy egg earlier as a drop, so the quests weren't a complete waste of time!

Updated my origin ID there as well (finally was able to get rid of the number at the end, but can't update my original post).
    Username is butteredUnicorn, for whatever update awaits us next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Had one last spin of a blue and pink box which game the gold eggs needed for a spin and I got pastel fences. Went straight to App Store and downloaded the update. Gonna hang around a bit longer but interest in this has waned quite badly

Delighted to hear the Easter event is over. Really needs a shot in the arm this game. Its getting incredibly tedious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

keano_afc wrote: »
    Delighted to hear the Easter event is over. Really needs a shot in the arm this game. Its getting incredibly tedious.

i'm not, :( i am gutted i didn't get Shary Bobbins, she's the one i wanted the most, would have bought donuts to get her but won't now because i never really stood a chance to get her did i?

i know if corkie struggles i have no hope! :D

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i'm not, :( i am gutted i didn't get Shary Bobbins, she's the one i wanted the most, would have bought donuts to get her but won't now because i never really stood a chance to get her did i?

i know if corkie struggles i have no hope! :D

Dont worry, she'll appear as a premium character for about 200 donuts probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

keano_afc wrote: »
    Dont worry, she'll appear as a premium character for about 200 donuts probably.

yeah but now i feel cheated it's not the same...

i may keep the update and keep trying i *might* get lucky.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Thanks to all who filled up my baskets while this event went on.
    Like others I got a lot of ponds,beachchairs,trees,etc.
    Didn't manage to get Sherri bobbins, Hugs bunny or jonnie fiesta and only got around 30 fences.

Advertisement