Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

NO MORE EASTER THINGS! =D

I am Sinead302 on this if anyone would like to add me

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did okay with the prizes in the end. Got Hugs Bunny, the Blocko Store and the Banana Dictatorship as well as a few pointless decorations like the bunny/rat thing, the Egg Council guy and countless ponds and fences.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Business as normal, thankfully! At least whacking day had a bit of craic behind it...this just lacked...my inventory is all clogged...time for some town planning me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

daisy123 wrote: »
    At least whacking day had a bit of craic behind it.

Are you still mad for willy?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wish you could sell or discard all the rubbish in the inventory. Is there a reason why you can't? Seems dumb to just let the crap pile up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Just curious, is anyone else's game dead slow since the update to remove the Easter quest? The game ran fine until the latest update and now it's really really slow to respond to all actions I try to do

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Brow wrote: »
    Just curious, is anyone else's game dead slow since the update to remove the Easter quest? The game ran fine until the latest update and now it's really really slow to respond to all actions I try to do

Yeah, it's stuttering a bit on my S2. Especially when there's lots of objects on screen, like when I tap multiple houses. Thought it was just me!

Here to. iPad Air.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Same on my (and my OH's) Nexus 5's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Also running slow on my iPad Air. Gets very stuttery at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Still crashing constantly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Lagging on nexus 7 too, glad its not just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

very slow on my ipad but no issues on iphone hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Yellow Badge of Cowardge

macaronisshed_menu.png

Macaroni's Shed 30 donuts.

Milhouse starts of the quest's and an outfit for him unlocked in the questline.

unlock_milhouse_fitmilhouse.png

Also New FP outfit for Lisa ---- "Cool Lisa".

unlock_lisa_coollisa.png

Although there is a bug where FP don't drop on visiting friends.

Edit: Bug was fixed in new update on 16/5/2014

Images above from spansers site

Regards
    John

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

So there is a new friendpoint prize, yet you can't actually collect friendpoints?

What a heap of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

endacl wrote: »
    Are you still mad for willy?

:pac:

Bah hahahaha! I still love my willy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

FP issue seems to be resolved.
    Still very slow though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Only noticed the other day that i never got to start the General Hostipal quest. I'm now at lvl 40. little searching around and seems it happens to quite a few.
    Anybody here experienced it? Any ideas how to get it going?

Also haven't been able to go into my town and get all characters set up on tasks in one go on either my HTC one or Nexus 7. Have re installed the app on both.. Constantly crashing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Im shocked people still playing this, prob me, but tapping my phone over and over to crack eggs was just boring and not worth the money to build the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I haven't been able to get into this all week, keeps telling me I haven't enough storage space. I've deleted loads of stuff, still no joy. ...got a memory card for it earlier and still it says no storage space. I've deleted it now and reinstalled it so hopefully this will work.

• Advertisement

Finally got around to arranging all the easterkrap into an 'appropriate' little park to the south of my town....

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

tazwaz wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get into this all week, keeps telling me I haven't enough storage space. I've deleted loads of stuff, still no joy. ...got a memory card for it earlier and still it says no storage space. I've deleted it now and re installed it so hopefully this will work.

I had this problem too playing it on my boyfriend's s4, such a pain! It works when you re install it but the only problem is that everytime there is an update you have to re install the whole game again, apparently it's some sort of glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Hi guys, Im a level 13 player with a pretty big world. I want to buy premium stuff, but I couldnt justify buying the donuts. Ive used all the little secrets, e.g tapping Homer ten times while doing the MyPad task, but is there a cheat or any other ways like that?
    Help!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Hi guys, Im a level 13 player with a pretty big world. I want to buy premium stuff, but I couldnt justify buying the donuts. Ive used all the little secrets, e.g tapping Homer ten times while doing the MyPad task, but is there a cheat or any other ways like that?
    Help!

Google tsto 4.8.1 hack apk and you should get a hacked version of the game unlimited donuts will only work till the next update but you'll be flat out buying things for the first few days keep planting corn and rushing it I think it costs 1600 donuts but you'll be level 40 in no time best of luck!

Admldj wrote: »
    Google tsto 4.8.1 hack apk and you should get a hacked version of the game unlimited donuts will only work till the next update but you'll be flat out buying things for the first few days keep planting corn and rushing it I think it costs 1600 donuts but you'll be level 40 in no time best of luck!

Sound! Just trying thata now

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

where's the fun in that, seriously?

i know most of us complaining about the game being boring or not fun anymore but taking out the fun by cheating, might as well watch paint dry IMO.

THe fun is in the madness. To bad it didnt work. Just have to keep trying!

Oh my god. It worked! God bless the messee who made this thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Oh my god. It worked! God bless the messee who made this thing!

Enjoy! trust me your in for a few long days/nights getting everything but when theres no limits on spending sure its great craic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Won't work for me, keeps saying the file could not be parsed or something.

Advertisement