Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Got sorted. No idea how but can now play again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

150 donuts for a shed. Do they really think people are that stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

keano_afc wrote: »
    150 donuts for a shed. Do they really think people are that stupid?

Celtic tiger all over again...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

How do i finish off milhouse fitness task with the russian instructor and how do i get the peita truck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

How do i finish off milhouse fitness task with the russian instructor and how do i get the peita truck

You need to have bought Lugash otherwise the quest is useless to you. You also need to buy Luann Van Houten to be prompted with the task for the Fleet-A-Pita van.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I just got 20 donuts for something. Got some text but cleared it too quickly.

Its because the game was very slow EA gave us 20 donuts. Finished getting lisa but what does she actualy do

Its because the game was very slow EA gave us 20 donuts. Finished getting lisa but what does she actualy do

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Just got those donuts too! It was for us "bearing" with a glitch. Didn't even notice it. Add me guys! danny01605

What does lisa do now after collecting all the points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

What does lisa do now after collecting all the points

There is a six part quest, once you use the outfit from your inventory.

^^^^ Spoilers in the above link ^^^^^

Got Moes bar today and the singing sirloin. Very cool! Its a shame about the fleet a pita van. Dont want to buy Milhouses parents to have to get it, its a cool thing to have close to the squidport. BTW, cant even befin the squidport task at level 16. Doing all the quests, even bought the sea, yet nothing. Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Got Moes bar today and the singing sirloin. Very cool! Its a shame about the fleet a pita van. Dont want to buy Milhouses parents to have to get it, its a cool thing to have close to the squidport. BTW, cant even befin the squidport task at level 16. Doing all the quests, even bought the sea, yet nothing. Any advice?

Sometimes you unlock the level needed to unlock an item but the quest line is still behind. Keep going with the tasks and you'll eventually be promted for it. There are known glitches in the game though so beware of those and missing out on buildings etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I purchased Brandine a while ago (90 days give or take :o) at the time thinking, 'Well, this way I'll get 3 extra characters to roam around town and drum up more money etc'....
    90 days later I now have a new Spuckler in my Springfield and its nothing more than a walking decoration! :mad: I really should have seen it coming in fairness but if I could go back theres probably better characters I'd have spent 100 of my hard earned donuts on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

The Sprucklers do rob cash for you to collect but no tasks for them to date

Thats why ive stopped buying donuts its a true rip off!!! but at that its cheaper to buy scratch cards than out right buyong of donuts

Um guys, just hack the donuts? Admittedly, I have tinkered with my account a little bit. Level 16 and I have the sunsphere, disco stus, moleman, the rich texan, squeaky voiced teen,bumblebee man, try n save and the Aztec cinema. Come see for yourself! danny01605 Thanks for adding me marcbrophy, one of the most packed worlds I have ever seen. Have you actually run out of space?!?! :]

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The game hasn't crashed for me since the last bug update, amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep same here, no slowdown or crashing from the last update! Wonderfull.

Lol starting to see a few crashes in the Family Guy game now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spillf

Hi gang just started playing this and looking for friends my name is the same spillf

• Advertisement

spillf wrote: »
    Hi gang just started playing this and looking for friends my name is the same spillf

Howyabud and littleElfhugger

Can anyone pm how to "find donuts" alot easier

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Can anyone pm how to "find donuts" alot easier

I think there is a temporary hack you can use. It gets you unlimited donuts until the next update.
    I'm sure someone will post it here for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Howyabud and littleElfhugger

Adding you also if thats ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

spillf wrote: »

added you also michmcd968

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Friend requests sent to a few, also noticing a lot of people have forsaken the game, any reason why?

My username is mrsoundie, if any one wants to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Friend requests sent to a few, also noticing a lot of people have forsaken the game, any reason why?

Forsaken game because it got very boring. If I want to do anything significant with my town I have to spend donuts, which means spending cash. EA haven't made it interesting enough for me to spend cash for quite some time now, and I've been playing since Valentines last year. Might join in again when I read on hear that there's another event. If it's as crap as the last one, I'll probably just delete the game.

Pity. It used to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

endacl wrote: »
    Forsaken game because it got very boring. If I want to do anything significant with my town I have to spend donuts, which means spending cash. EA haven't made it interesting enough for me to spend cash for quite some time now, and I've been playing since Valentines last year. Might join in again when I read on hear that there's another event. If it's as crap as the last one, I'll probably just delete the game.

Pity. It used to be good.

Yes I agree, was off it for a long time, the tablet I was using was not up to it, it now is playable on my phone, so it's catch up and enjoying it at the moment.

However as you said if it does not up the ante, it is out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

mrsoundie wrote: »

At the start it was a fun game. You got rewarded for playing. Now it's a tedious game that forces you to buy/use donuts instead of rewarding you for playing.

The events have been awful too. The Family Guy game is doing one right now and the third prize is 25 clams (donuts). In this, the third prize would be a snowman or a pond.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,638 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Well it's been 2 years of non stop playing but I've finally had enough. The game is boring and there's no denying for me, it's been boring for a long time. I've deleted it from my phone. :(

I'm enjoying Family Guy a lot more and it's slowly taking over!

Advertisement