Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

can't log in since the update... this game is really grinding my gears

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

DubDJ wrote: »
    Anybody have a glitch with this update? I finished all four of the main stonecutters task, and now I can't get number 1's dialogue up on the screen.

It's a known issue and EA are apparently at work fixing it. I can't really continue on now as I haven't been given any new tasks.

Yeah, I've gotten that one. I was wondering was it just me that was happening for, glad it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I've gotten that one. I was wondering was it just me that was happening for, glad it's not.

Hoping it's fixed soon so I can start playing, this update is one of the better ones, always love the Stonecutters episode, one of the best.

I think it skipped over some of the emblems I was supposed to get from the last task too. I'm still 300 short of unlocking the first prize which I thought I was supposed to get after finishing all four tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Anybody have a glitch with this update? I finished all four of the main stonecutters task, and now I can't get number 1's dialogue up on the screen.

It's a known issue and EA are apparently at work fixing it. I can't really continue on now as I haven't been given any new tasks.

You can only do them set of tasks once in a 24 hour period anyway. Also got that bug last night but it eventually sorts itself out.

I removed the mention of the bug from my blog should probably add it back in.

I think it skipped over some of the emblems I was supposed to get from the last task too. I'm still 300 short of unlocking the first prize which I thought I was supposed to get after finishing all four tasks.

I think it was reported that if you collect from your character before tapping on No1 when the task is done you get more emblems.
    I lost some emblems because of the game crashing when I was collecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

I seem to have the same glitch when I tap number one the brief quickly flashes and disappears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

How do you people have so many emblems already?? I'm on 400.

delta36 wrote: »
    How do you people have so many emblems already?? I'm on 400.

I rushed the first two quests of building the lodge and homers first quest. So I activated the collection of emblems last night. Others who have excessive amounts may have spent more donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Just went nuclear with the town, time for a rebuild, wish me luck☺

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

corkie wrote: »
    I rushed the first two quests of building the lodge and homers first quest. So I activated the collection of emblems last night. Others who have excessive amounts may have spent more donuts.

Well, that's my irrational hatred of everyone on my friends list sated, thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

A few additional details, when scrolling through the item purchase menu it now scrolls smoothly which is a lot easier for getting to the start or end of the list.

Also when you hit the move button there's a button to allow you to store all items in inventory. Be sure not to hit it by accident. It has an image of an explosion, and after hitting it it gives you a prompt to store all items. Still be careful not to reset your whole town.
    Any chance of a picture with a giant red arrow pointing to it? I don't see it anywhere :pac:

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Any chance of a picture with a giant red arrow pointing to it? I don't see it anywhere :pac:

It seems to have been removed from the game, I'd seen a few people saying after they'd reset their town things were going missing from their inventory so maybe that's why they removed it, probably temporary while they fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

still not getting this update and I tried logging out and back in

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I see the world's largest zirconia is back. Just dropped five mil like it wuz nuthin'!

Thought it'd be bigger. Ah well. Still have millions left and nothing to spend it on...

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Skerries wrote: »
    still not getting this update and I tried logging out and back in
    Download the update from the app store?

New glitch? Placing CCTV in neighbours towns, but only getting cash, no tokens. What's the craic EA? Just when we thought you were finally getting it right again...

endacl wrote: »
    New glitch? Placing CCTV in neighbours towns, but only getting cash, no tokens. What's the craic EA? Just when we thought you were finally getting it right again...

You only have a certain amount of actions and then you start receiving cash. I think corkie mentioned earlier that it was 60 actions so that would be visiting 20 friends. That's probably the reason.

You only have a certain amount of actions and then you start receiving cash. I think corkie mentioned earlier that it was 60 actions so that would be visiting 20 friends. That's probably the reason.

I really need to work on the 'paying attention' stuff...

:D

See here (two pages back) or the link in my signature.

See here (two pages back) or the link in my signature.

Yeah yeah yeah.......

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Yeah yeah yeah.......

:o

it's ok! *hugs*

i do it all the time on here! :pac:

• Advertisement

That glitch I had last night did disappear this morning just as corkie said. Game working fine now. However I'm beginning to think that corkie is actually EA in disguise, he's always far ahead of us and knows everything even before it's released. It all adds up to me :D

That glitch I had last night did disappear this morning just as corkie said. Game working fine now. However I'm beginning to think that corkie is actually EA in disguise, he's always far ahead of us and knows everything even before it's released. It all adds up to me :D

With the small fortune I have spent on this game. It would be nice if I was been paid to play.

There was an in game update today that fixed that glitch

I am head of the game because I rushed the first two quests (10 donuts worth).
    Plus I check spansers site tstonews (also topix) on the day where expecting updates.

With the small fortune I have spent on this game. It would be nice if I was been paid to play.

There was an in game update today that fixed that glitch

I am head of the game because I rushed the first two quests (10 donuts worth).
    Plus I check spansers site tstonews (also topix) on the day where expecting updates.

Yeah I noticed that myself and didn't know where the update came from. You should be on the payroll earning from all the help your giving on here. :D

Yeah I noticed that myself and didn't know where the update came from. You should be on the payroll earning from all the help your giving on here. :D

Your welcome. This social aspect of the game makes it more fun.

For everyone's benefit you get 5 emblems when you tap the Lodge in friends towns.
    But please avoid tapping it when you have used up your 60 actions, because your taking away the chance of somebody else getting 5 emblems.

Some sneaky friend activate some cameras in my krustyland, so that is another place to check regularly or use on the odd chance there is nothing to tap in springfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Didn't even think of krustyland!
    Going to seriously need to start deleting people who are not playing anymore!

I'm enjoying this update so far anyway.

Anyone else have the stonecutters song stuck in their head the last few days? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I keep thinking about Steve Guttenberg :pac:

Frink outfit for 12 donuts. Finally something reasonable! Hopefully a sign of things to come.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Frink outfit for 12 donuts. Finally something reasonable! Hopefully a sign of things to come.

And how much does Frink cost....?

• Advertisement

And how much does Frink cost....?

I think the outfit is the first reasonably priced one yet! Other than greed, there is no reason for anyone to cost more than 30 donuts considering how rare they are.

Advertisement