Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Would love some new players on here. A lot of mine are inactive. my name is voteforpedro08. I play and visit towns every day. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

pedatron wrote: »
    Would love some new players on here. A lot of mine are inactive. my name is voteforpedro08. I play and visit towns every day. Thanks

I think we need another list. Close to half of my friends list don't seem to be playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

this update is class :)
    addicted again!
    hopefully get a few donuts and get the school bus driver and finally retire ;)
    anyone want an add its "steviepatt242" i think

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

everytime i go into place it doesnt show your updated yet

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Really? Am I showing up for tokens? My stonecutter lodge is at the bottom left of my (messy) town. Just off the squidport. Updated about three days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Over the past few months EA has certainly fixed a lot of things that were wrong with the game. I remember when a fence could only turn two different angles, it was crap for building. The fixed things like scrolling through menus, finding characters, easier navigation for visiting friends and I noticed when clicking on the friend manager it shows you when your friend was last active.

It's become a lot easier and enjoyable to play, I think now they need to focus on adding interesting updates and lowering the donut prices for things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Is anyone else having difficulty connecting to the server since the new updat, just took me like 7 tries to get into the game! Had the same thing happen yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 jackwillson772

I have become bored of this game the paddys day update was the same as last year noting new.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Was decorating ouside my stonecutters lodge the other day, and noticed a really annoying glitch. I put the hieroglyph walls in front of large hedges, but every time I placed one, the hedge flipped around the opposite way, covering the wall. Enjoying the stonecutterss thing though, it has some great costumes and thingss to use around your town. Have Moe and Homers alternate costumes so far, and nearly there with Grampa and Krusty's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

5 emblems instead of just one from the lodge!

As posted earlier in the thread you can get 5 emblems instead of just the one by tapping on the Stone-Cutters Lodge.

That means you could optimize your emblems collecting by using your 60 actions to only tap on the Lodge where available. And when your 60 actions are up revisiting the friends for a second time.

Please don't tap on the Lodge if your 60 actions are up because your depriving others from getting 5 emblems.

I am going to try it later (around 8) when my counter resets.

Too time consuming, gave up on the idea after a few unsuccessful visits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mrweatherman

Really? Am I showing up for tokens? My stonecutter lodge is at the bottom left of my (messy) town. Just off the squidport. Updated about three days

Will try again but then again only this evening everyone is only showing up as updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having difficulty connecting to the server since the new updat, just took me like 7 tries to get into the game! Had the same thing happen yesterday.

3 ios devices all having server issues right now, one android, logging in no problem.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

just logged in there,and bought springfield grocery store,i only had 8donuts yesterday,now i have 26!! did anyone else get them?

just logged in there,and bought springfield grocery store,i only had 8donuts yesterday,now i have 26!! did anyone else get them?

I think you get 20 donuts for finishing one of the Stonecutter storylines. Not sure if it's 10 of 20.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I think you get 20 donuts for finishing one of the Stonecutter storylines. Not sure if it's 10 of 20.

Yeah that kinda makes sense,when i logged in homer was finished the first stonecutter task,all those donuts for a four hour task! sweet :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I didn't get donuts for any of the stonecutters tasks as far as I know?

Best game update for a long time imo. It crashed today for me oce, but that was the first one in weeks. Amazing how times change.

Yeah that kinda makes sense,when i logged in homer was finished the first stonecutter task,all those donuts for a four hour task! sweet :)

I think it might be the Lisa storyline, which mainly has 24 hour tasks. Not sure yet though, haven't gotten that far to finish them all.

i still have the Lisa 'its hard keeping green' and im on level 41,tree hugging rating is 5stars and my town has shrubs and trees anywhere they'll fit,bought 2 new land plots yesterday and filled them with trees and it said i had completed the tree part,plant more shrubs.Finally i thought i was getting somewhere so planted hundreds of shrubs,checked it and i was back to square 1.Pretty effin annoyin :mad:

i still have the Lisa 'its hard keeping green' and im on level 41,tree hugging rating is 5stars and my town has shrubs and trees anywhere they'll fit,bought 2 new land plots yesterday and filled them with trees and it said i had completed the tree part,plant more shrubs.Finally i thought i was getting somewhere so planted hundreds of shrubs,checked it and i was back to square 1.Pretty effin annoyin :mad:

Sounds like a major bug you getting that task. Contact EA!

corkie wrote: »
    Sounds like a major bug you getting that task. Contact EA!

i was looking through another forum,im not the only one.some people have even completed it and a week or two later it pops back up on their notebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how do you delete fiends, either on the phone or from an Origin account on pc!?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

I have a task with the stonecutters

Send an entrepreneur to be frisked

I tapped my characters like mr cossington but it doesn't show up.

Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I think the entrepreneurs are Apu, Comic Book Guy, Moe, Mr. Burns and Fat Tony - is the task available on any of those characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

cee_jay wrote: »
    I think the entrepreneurs are Apu, Comic Book Guy, Moe, Mr. Burns and Fat Tony - is the task available on any of those characters?

Found it there now! Thanks

Skerries wrote: »
    how do you delete fiends, either on the phone or from an Origin account on pc!?

You have two options:

1. Download the origin software to your PC/MAC and use that.
    https://www.origin.com/en-ie/download

2. Use the in game method (i'm on android but it's similar for iOS): -
    Go to your friends screen.
    Click on Bart & Millhouse button.
    Click on a name and you will be told when they last played. (Can be inaccurate)
    There you have an option to remove that friend.

http://tstotopix.me/2014/02/06/finally-in-game-friend-management-for-all/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Whelp... havent bothered with this game for a while now. Got really boring! Deleted it yesterday. Might give it another go in a year or so if ea have sold or redesigned it. Bye for now folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Hey guys just did a huge delete of my inactive friends! My ID is wellyd74. I play daily!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Added you corkie and wellyd, I believe my name on it is Dennymcg.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Havent been on this thread in a while but still a daily player, along with herself.

eoinzyD24 and annemariem586

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Stonecutters update beats the easter one by miles. You have guaranteed prizes, unlike the easter one where you could spend actual money and end up with an easter fence or an egg pile. So everybody, any tips on how to load up on more emblems? I think that stonecutter characters, i.e. Moe or Homer, should do tasks and be rewarded with emblems for the rest of the promotion. Thats how the easter one worked, and that was kinda crap.

Advertisement