Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Stonecutters update beats the easter one by miles. You have guaranteed prizes, unlike the easter one where you could spend actual money and end up with an easter fence or an egg pile. So everybody, any tips on how to load up on more emblems? I think that stonecutter characters, i.e. Moe or Homer, should do tasks and be rewarded with emblems for the rest of the promotion. Thats how the easter one worked, and that was kinda crap.

I don't think you need to load up. Regular play should get you well over the line easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pahy

11pahy11...I play every day!!! Level 40 :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

I have Number One, Homer, Moe, Grampa, Krusty and Prof Frink in their stonecutter outfits. What happens when I get to characters I dont have, i.e. Arnie Pye and KeNT bROCKMAN?

I have Number One, Homer, Moe, Grampa, Krusty and Prof Frink in their stonecutter outfits. What happens when I get to characters I dont have, i.e. Arnie Pye and KeNT bROCKMAN?

The stonecutter skin will be stored in your inventory. I've had a barney outfit for ages...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Guys can you add badpiggy26 and itshalokid

Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Did Brockman not come with the TV building? He wasn't premium surely was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

5starpool wrote: »
    Did Brockman not come with the TV building? He wasn't premium surely was he?

I can't remember! I am sure he did come with the TV studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Gickyk

Add me mrsnicholalee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I really hope they bring back the nuke button after this update. I'm far too lazy to store everything but would happily place it all with some actual order this time. I only have a few sections of my town done. The rest is fucked together as any visitors can see :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I really hope they bring back the nuke button after this update. I'm far too lazy to store everything but would happily place it all with some actual order this time. I only have a few sections of my town done. The rest is fucked together as any visitors can see :pac:

I thought that was deliberate!!!

I got an in game notification a couple of days ago telling me that I had too much stuff. Will probably take the nuclear option too.

On the other hand, I have millions in cash and nothing to spend it on. Maybe a Springfield consisting entirely of brown houses? Just to see what it looks like?

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    I thought that was deliberate!!!

I got an in game notification a couple of days ago telling me that I had too much stuff. Will probably take the nuclear option too.

On the other hand, I have millions in cash and nothing to spend it on. Maybe a Springfield consisting entirely of brown houses? Just to see what it looks like?

You get that notification a lot. I ignored it every time then after about the 5th time, my town died :(

As such I started over and this time knew not to bother with planning early on so I threw everything beside each other with the intention of fixing it later. Later never came :pac:

You get that notification a lot. I ignored it every time then after about the 5th time, my town died :(

As such I started over and this time knew not to bother with planning early on so I threw everything beside each other with the intention of fixing it later. Later never came :pac:

Kinda like...

15+SLIDE+PUZZLE.jpeg

?
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

any chance they'll do a release with new land to purchase?

Loads of cash with nothing to buy but running short of space

• Registered Users Posts: 19 red one

I'm redone11111, playing every day now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

any chance they'll do a release with new land to purchase?

Loads of cash with nothing to buy but running short of space

Same position here, I remember I used to be so stuck for cash. Now i've literally 10 million and nothing to buy. And I'm really stuck for land now too, hopefully they add some soon and make it really expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

DubDJ wrote: »
    Same position here, I remember I used to be so stuck for cash. Now i've literally 10 million and nothing to buy. And I'm really stuck for land now too, hopefully they add some soon and make it really expensive.

I don't get why you would accumulate cash like this. I doubt they will make land really really expensive so all that's going to happen is (if more land comes) you're going to buy it all straight away and then complain about not having anything to spend the next 10 million on.

I've accumulated a lot, seeing as I've been playing for almost 2 years! Whenever I go over the 5 million mark, I buy the cubic zarchonia (no idea how to spell that), then sell it, bam a load of experience so closer to the bonus.

I believe it's proven aswell that if you have to wait for something, you enjoy it more. Like when you saved up for months upon months as a kid for a SNES compared to as an adult you can just go buy a PS4

gubbie wrote: »
    I don't get why you would accumulate cash like this. I doubt they will make land really really expensive so all that's going to happen is (if more land comes) you're going to buy it all straight away and then complain about not having anything to spend the next 10 million on.

I've accumulated a lot, seeing as I've been playing for almost 2 years! Whenever I go over the 5 million mark, I buy the cubic zarchonia (no idea how to spell that), then sell it, bam a load of experience so closer to the bonus.

I believe it's proven aswell that if you have to wait for something, you enjoy it more. Like when you saved up for months upon months as a kid for a SNES compared to as an adult you can just go buy a PS4

I used to send all characters and 24 hour tasks and collect cash. I stopped that a while ago and didn't collect anything other than buildings.

Now I've stopped altogether, all I get is cash from tasks which I have to do because of the storyline. I've been playing since the start really, just after the game was introduced for the second time. So I'm plenty ahead, I finally caught ahead a few months back and since then the money has built up. I never know you could sell the cubic zirconia. Might do that soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I haven't been playing long, it was a fun little game, grand to kill a few mins but wasn't getting the whole addictive aspect of it. That is until this event, which is my first, I am now completely addicted, I really want to get enough emblems to unlock everythung before the event is over!

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I haven't been playing long, it was a fun little game, grand to kill a few mins but wasn't getting the whole addictive aspect of it. That is until this event, which is my first, I am now completely addicted, I really want to get enough emblems to unlock everythung before the event is over!

You should be fine, they give you plenty of time to collect them all. You should have around 11,000 now to be running on time to collect them all.

DubDJ wrote: »
    You should be fine, they give you plenty of time to collect them all. You should have around 11,000 now to be running on time to collect them all.

Had been meaning to check to see if anyone had worked out the daily totals again. I'm currently on 12517 but number one's first task finishes in about half an hour so thats another 150.

• Advertisement

Had been meaning to check to see if anyone had worked out the daily totals again. I'm currently on 12517 but number one's first task finishes in about half an hour so thats another 150.

Here's the breakdown of what you need to get each day.

well ahead of schedule thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

I thinnk after getting Chief Wiggum and Disco Stu, I wouldnt be very hard pushed for the rest of the prizes. I would have a lot of key charcters alternate costumes at that stage and I would be very happy. On about 8000 emblems at this stage, unlocked the chest thingy a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Today, my game keeps telling me everytime I log in that I've unlocked SC Burns and the money pool.

When I click on the prizes page, the Burns and pool are greyed out as if I haven't unlocked them and it say's I can unlock the next item for -65 donuts!

These items unlock at 14,000 emblems, but I have 14,600~

Is anyone else having something similar happen?

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked itself out after I went on my daily visit to other Springfields. Pretty strange bug though, the more emblems I collected, the more minus donuts it showed. Showed -80 donuts to get the next item, before it fixed itself :)

It's crazy how they got this one so right after getting the last few so wrong. I'm close to 2 days ahead of schedule and don't even get the friends visits every day.

It's crazy how they got this one so right after getting the last few so wrong. I'm close to 2 days ahead of schedule and don't even get the friends visits every day.

Somebody must've sent them a link to this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

endacl wrote: »
    Somebody must've sent them a link to this thread...

the ea tapped out forums had the same complaints to be fair :D

also anyone sometimes struggling to get to 400 emblems, i got four 6 or 4 hour tasks yesterday?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

Just did another clear out of friends (mainly those not playing the latest Update)

Feel free to Add me

dkenno918

Thanks!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    the ea tapped out forums had the same complaints to be fair :D

also anyone sometimes struggling to get to 400 emblems, i got four 6 or 4 hour tasks yesterday?!?

Some days. I'm way ahead of schedule though, so meh...

• Advertisement

think I've managed to hit them all at this stage.

Love the scroll puzzles great idea

Advertisement