Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

New task added

Secret Bonus for collecting 3000 emblems

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll finally unlock the table today. I need to build the Skinner house to get the Parchment task though, first time something's come up for a character I haven't unlocked yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

New task added

Secret Bonus for collecting 3000 emblems

The secret bonus kicks in once you past 34,000 emblems.

Topix has a pattern for where the three donuts are
    (Scroll to the end of post). But so far it's been incorrect for me on my second attempt at the boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just saw this on the tapped out simpsons facebook page is it another puzzle for emblems or just advertising?

312214.png

my guess is its homer, is it just advertising the easter egg corkie posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Got the stone cutters table today meaning I'll be finished fairly soon. Think I need another 3,500-ish for the last prize so two or three days at the most. Wasn't expecting the table until tomorrow so I'm a little ahead of where I expected to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Got the stone cutters table today meaning I'll be finished fairly soon. Think I need another 3,500-ish for the last prize so two or three days at the most. Wasn't expecting the table until tomorrow so I'm a little ahead of where I expected to be.

Less than that. I finished a couple of days ago.

The trick?

You have 60 taps on friend's towns that pay emblems. One emblem per tap. Unless you tap on their stonecutter lodge, which is always the building the town opens up on. You get five emblems for tapping the lodge. So, your 60 taps might only get you 60 emblems, but they can potentially earn you 300. Scoot through all your neighbours, tapping only on available lodges. Do this a couple of times a day. Never took me more than three times.

And complete number one's tasked when you can. Another thousand emblems per day.

One more scroll riddle and I'm done. Definitely taking a break from the game after this!

endacl wrote: »
    Less than that. I finished a couple of days ago.

The trick?

You have 60 taps on friend's towns that pay emblems. One emblem per tap. Unless you tap on their stonecutter lodge, which is always the building the town opens up on. You get five emblems for tapping the lodge. So, your 60 taps might only get you 60 emblems, but they can potentially earn you 300. Scoot through all your neighbours, tapping only on available lodges. Do this a couple of times a day. Never took me more than three times.

And complete number one's tasked when you can. Another thousand emblems per day.

One more scroll riddle and I'm done. Definitely taking a break from the game after this!

That's an awful lot of effort :pac:

I don't even do the friends every day. Just number one (nearly always get all four done), the order, and whatever else I get. Compare that to other events where you had to be on almost 24/7 and even then it was a matter of luck.

I'm thinking two days, but definitely within three.

New gold mansion added but for 250 donuts I think I'll skip

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Couldn't resist ,built old chester an ode to extravagance !if only there was a liver and onions stall we'd have him wrapped up!

Just got the KBBL Radio station,

Nice building comes with it's own set of tasks

• Advertisement

A joke considering the dialogue that came with it. They fully admitted it was a throwaway joke but still expect people to spend 250 donuts. And they are probably wondering why so many people cheat to get free donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

I bought the mansion of solid gold, it rocks its socks. I put Lampwick's rocket car outside, but how do I build the Itchy and Scratchy studios? Finished all the stonecutter tasks and got all the prizes. OMG, the Satan's Anvil is the weirdest thing ever, its taller than the damn Sunsphere! My town is coming along nicely, I have a lot of premium stuff. Just wondering when you get to build the hospital? I have a task for Stonecutter Dr. Hibbert, which is to re-jig waiting lists, and a second one for Chester Dupree. HELP!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is there a limit to the number of active quests you can have? I built the Skinner House yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the dialogue for the quest listed on the tapped out wikia.

Angron wrote: »
    Is there a limit to the number of active quests you can have? I built the Skinner House yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the dialogue for the quest listed on the tapped out wikia.

Is the required character free?

Yup, I usually send all the characters on tasks the same length (unless they have something specific they need to do), so I get them all free at the same time, yet there's been no ! for either Agnes or Skinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Does anyone have or know of any cheats or hacks for this game?

thanks

Irishboy! wrote: »
    Does anyone have or know of any cheats or hacks for this game?

thanks

Yes.

You're welcome.

A little over 400 emblems short and I'm out of them for the day. No more number 1 tasks until after 1am and my friends aren't available for another 7 or so hours. So close and yet so far! :(

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

4 x 4 hour number 1 tasks today. I hate it when they are grouped like that, no chance of getting the last 400 tokens unless you remember to do it early in the morning and then time the other visits.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Admldj

Send homer to sing the stonecutters song at the table ,tap on him 10 times for 10 free donuts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

5starpool wrote: »
    4 x 4 hour number 1 tasks today. I hate it when they are grouped like that, no chance of getting the last 400 tokens unless you remember to do it early in the morning and then time the other visits.

myself and my husband had the exact same today! :(

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

On a positive note, I got the KBBL station today from the friend points taps.

I think Herschel Krustovsky will probably be along in an update in the next few months. I can't think of many other characters who've not made an appearance in the game who have featured more than a few times. Marge's mother perhaps as well? Herb Simpson perhaps? They could do a great update around that perhaps. Maybe Mr Burns' son as well? You're getting into one of characters there though.

I had 4x4 hour tasks today too oddly. Wonder if everyone gets the same? I assumed they were random.

I think Herschel Krustovsky will probably be along in an update in the next few months. I can't think of many other characters who've not made an appearance in the game who have featured more than a few times. Marge's mother perhaps as well? Herb Simpson perhaps? They could do a great update around that perhaps. Maybe Mr Burns' son as well? You're getting into one of characters there though.

Sideshow Bob and Gil as actual characters would be good. After that they are scraping the barrel though.

I'm surprised Herb Powell hasn't been in. Seems likely that they'll add "The Homer" as a donut item if/when he goes in anyway.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm surprised Herb Powell hasn't been in. Seems likely that they'll add "The Homer" as a donut item if/when he goes in anyway.

For only 500 donuts!!!

Finished :D

Now to drop da bomb with help from Lt L.T. Smash!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Yeah, I think updates will be based off of singular TV shows like Herb and Chester J Lampwick, but I just had a thought..... A Simpsons Movie update would work excellently. With, Spider pig, the president guy, That huge dome around Springfield and all the new locations, it would be prety good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

lionel hutz would make a nice edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I havent been able to open the game for the last three days. All I get si a blank screen.

Does this sort itself out or do I need to do something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^
    Reboot your device! :)

Advertisement