Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

5starpool wrote: »
    On a positive note, I got the KBBL station today from the friend points taps.

I think Herschel Krustovsky will probably be along in an update in the next few months. I can't think of many other characters who've not made an appearance in the game who have featured more than a few times. Marge's mother perhaps as well? Herb Simpson perhaps? They could do a great update around that perhaps. Maybe Mr Burns' son as well? You're getting into one of characters there though.

There's also plenty of kids. Like Uter the fat German kid. Would love him for Oktoberfest!

And frank grimes! Oh how I love him and that episode!

And the three nerds! They could be a tie in.

Let's face it, this game has been going almost 2 years now, they'll probably get another year and then hang it up. The fact that anybody could compare it to family guy is laughable. I'm well on to getting everything in the simpsons, I'd have to log in practically hourly to get everything I wanted in family guy and to be honest, I have a job and a life. Don't think FG will last as long as the Simpsons!

I also lost almost all faith in the tsto tips site when one of the guys covering this event mentioned that "the stonecutters episode isn't one that he had got around to watching yet..." SERIOUSLY?! Any simpsons fan would know it is a staple of importance!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gubbie wrote: »
    There's also plenty of kids. Like Uter the fat German kid. Would love him for Oktoberfest!

And frank grimes! Oh how I love him and that episode!

And the three nerds! They could be a tie in.

Let's face it, this game has been going almost 2 years now, they'll probably get another year and then hang it up. The fact that anybody could compare it to family guy is laughable. I'm well on to getting everything in the simpsons, I'd have to log in practically hourly to get everything I wanted in family guy and to be honest, I have a job and a life. Don't think FG will last as long as the Simpsons!

I also lost almost all faith in the tsto tips site when one of the guys covering this event mentioned that "the stonecutters episode isn't one that he had got around to watching yet..." SERIOUSLY?! Any simpsons fan would know it is a staple of importance!

Family Guy has a rep on the reddit page who actually responds to people. I'll be very surprised if they don't learn from the complaints made during this event.

Before the Stonecutters event, loads of people had given up but this one was done properly so they came back. Family Guy will do the same if they get it right next time.

Before these events, Family Guy was easily winning the head to head in terms of enjoyablity. TSTO had become a chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Family Guy has a rep on the reddit page who actually responds to people. I'll be very surprised if they don't learn from the complaints made during this event.

Before the Stonecutters event, loads of people had given up but this one was done properly so they came back. Family Guy will do the same if they get it right next time.

Before these events, Family Guy was easily winning the head to head in terms of enjoyablity. TSTO had become a chore.

I look forward to December 2015 to see if you're saying the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Haven't been able to log in in about three weeks. Uninstalled, reinstalled, the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log in in about three weeks. Uninstalled, reinstalled, the lot.

Haven't been able to log in for a few days now. I did manage to get the Satan's Anvil but never finished herman's parchment puzzle.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got the Squeaky voiced teen from the Mystery Box, best thing I've gotten from it. Before this it was all newspaper dispensers and large hedges.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Angron wrote: »
    Got the Squeaky voiced teen from the Mystery Box, best thing I've gotten from it. Before this it was all newspaper dispensers and large hedges.

What? No trees?!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe, all I remember was those two :pac: I haven't been playing all that long though.

Huzzah, the quest chain between Agnes and Skinner has finally popped up for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gubbie wrote: »
    I look forward to December 2015 to see if you're saying the same...

Remind me about a week before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

My nuclear button is back and i can store things again! :D

on ios btw...

• Advertisement

Just downloaded an update, butt load of stuff added for the 4th of July (new to me, but maybe it's been done before for previous 4ths)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

4th July Update <<<< tstotopix.me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I'm going to come up short on the stonecutters!!
    I will finish around 34500! Feck it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

A $10,000,000 item in the build menu :eek: And I'm short of $90K :p Glad to see I can finally drop some of this cash I've had piling up.

A few good updates lately, lots to keep you going, but I still wish they'd add more land. It's really needed for me, I'm ruining the look of my town by squashing everything in and changing the layout just to suit fitting more in. I hope it's in the next update because I've already stored a few things I didn't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Android update available to remove the stonecutter event.

No 1 just gets a set of tasks! So you can get revenge by sending him on tasks now.

The task "Sing the Stonecutter song" is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Enjoyed the stonecutter event. Only got the swimming pool of cash today as I was away without access for the lions share of the event.would have loved to have gotten that table. Looked great having a heap of them gathered around drinking and singing. Ah well.

Took me a year to earn 100 donuts legit without spending and I splurged them all on number 51 and the outfit for Frink

corkie wrote: »
    Android update available to remove the stonecutter event.

No 1 just gets a set of tasks! So you can get revenge by sending him on tasks now.

The task "Sing the Stonecutter song" is still available.

Update also out on iOS to remove the Stonecutters event.

EDIT: They've also removed the login screen it seems, when I open the app it goes straight into my town, I no longer get the tab to continue splash screen.

DubDJ wrote: »

EDIT: They've also removed the login screen it seems, when I open the app it goes straight into my town, I no longer get the tab to continue splash screen.

i am 1000 emblems off the table, any chance i could keep it till i get it tomorrow?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i am 1000 emblems off the table, any chance i could keep it till i get it tomorrow?

I don't see why not, unless EA blocks you from using it and forces an update. Otherwise you could keep the stonecutters for the time being.

It's an Appstore update btw. So it won't install automatically unless you have auto updates turned on in the iOS settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^^^^
    Wouldn't let me log in on android unless I updated the core app!

I've been able to go straight to my town for a while now (3/4 weeks)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

About half the time recently (the last couple of weeks or so) it goes straight into my town, other times I have to tap to continue.

^^^^ iOS or Android? Even after the in-app update I had to still click continue. Its only with the App Store update that it was removed.

I don't see why not, unless EA blocks you from using it and forces an update. Otherwise you could keep the stonecutters for the time being.

It's an Appstore update btw. So it won't install automatically unless you have auto updates turned on in the iOS settings.

well this morning now i started the first stonecutter task 2 hours to repent, so im gong to keep going, usually after a while when you log in it says "you must update to continue" and you have to go to the app store,

so im going to wait until that happens i am 850 off now! :D my husband got his down to 5 donuts needed to get the table, so he spent the 5 donuts and got the 10 back from the bonus, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

If you need the login screen, force stop the app and when you go back in it will go to the login screen. It seems to depend first on whether or not the app is still running in the background and if it is, how long.

If you need the login screen, force stop the app and when you go back in it will go to the login screen. It seems to depend first on whether or not the app is still running in the background and if it is, how long.

Yeah that's always happened since I first used the app, but after the update it skipped the screen completely. It hadn't been running in the background. Now though it's going back to the screen. Maybe it was just after the update that it happened that once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Lincolns cabin available again on the 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Being forced to update on iOS now. I was just waiting for one last Stonecutter task to finish, only 246 short of the 3000. Curse you 6 hour tasks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Yeah poxy forced update, was 190 off satans anvil and all I needed to do was click on the 6hour number 1 task I had running!
    Ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep they blocked me from playing unless I updated... Just didn't want to let the Stone Cutters go..

Advertisement