Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    For some reason, Sherri and Terri won't go to Krustyland. Have two tasks waiting but when I tap on it, it says it needs to be done in Springfield. Go to Springfield and do the same but now it says it needs to be done in Krustyland! Endless loop.

I had the same thing with Lenny and Carl but after going ahead with other tasks they eventually appeared in Krustyland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

In game update ---- Gil Summer deal!

I nearly bought the €30.99 deal, went has far as the google play option and then canceled.

Still debating with myself, should I spend or not for a game that I think for me has reach an end point!

If it wasn't crashing all the time, I probably won't be second guessing myself.

Knowing me I will probably give in and get the deal.

Edit: - Caved in and spent some money! Got a Ferris Wheel as a prize from the box. I didn't want to be regretting not getting the donuts come next event or Halloween.

Is there anything worth spending donuts on from the latest KL update?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

Level 43, loads of room, gerrardjbuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

that's the problem, loads of land in Krustyland and nothing to build

no land in Springfield and lots to build

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

Free Donuts (No Hack)

You use an app called FeaturePoints, which you use to get points which you can exchange for iTunes Vouchers or Paypal money which you can use to buy doughnuts. You're not spending your hard earned money, and this is a very quick method to get you some doughnuts the less expensive way!

1. Download an app on your Android/iOS called FeaturePoints. Please use this link: http://featu.re/NYWS4R from your mobile or tablet.

2. Install the app.

3. When signing up, log yourself in through Facebook. Use my referral code <SNIP> as this gives you 50 free points to start yourself off from!

4. Begin downloading the apps and using them for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, completely any tutorials. Once this is done, head back onto the FeaturePoints app and you should receive your points. Once you've got your points, you can uninstall the app and not worry about it again!

5. You use your points to exchange for iTunes Gift Vouchers if you're on iOS or Paypal currency if you're on Android. You use these to buy doughnuts within the game.

6. THATS IT!

You can do this over and over to get more doughnuts in your game to get those great premium items! I hope this helps you guys get some doughnuts if you think they're too expensive!

Happy Tapping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No referral codes, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

otto's bus with tetherball, see saw and monkey bars is 70 donuts, (usually 120) for anyone who doesn't have it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

hoodwinked wrote: »
    otto's bus with tetherball, see saw and monkey bars is 70 donuts, (usually 120) for anyone who doesn't have it :D

Feck it. Bought. First time I logged on in over a week!

Might hit the nuclear button. Start from scratch with a simpler design. Just to have something to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I had 100 donuts anyway, so thought feck it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

bought the bus still have 150 doughnuts left. Of the premium items what's the best?? Frinky is tempting me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

bought the bus still have 150 doughnuts left. Of the premium items what's the best?? Frinky is tempting me..

Frink is fun, and has a quest line. Plus has a great outdoor animation on his flying thingy.

games gotten awful boring of late
    I'm going in only every couple of days now

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss_diagnosis

games gotten awful boring of late
    I'm going in only every couple of days now

Agreed. Im doing the same thing. I have a pain in my face having to go to and from Krustyland.

Agreed. Im doing the same thing. I have a pain in my face having to go to and from Krustyland.

Just don't. It's Krap.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

...and just like that a wild update appears.

...and just like that a wild update appears.

App Store update btw. I just logged in wondering why nothing had changed :D

I saw the picture of the viking on facebook yesterday I was wondering alright!
    So whats the word anything good?

double post whoops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Medieval event by the looks of it

Hopefully this will rekindle my interest because playing this lately has become a chore.

Looks like a good one

• Advertisement

Starts off with a one hour task and new character. Nothing else new probably until after the task is completed.

Another community event? Too lazy to check...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Needless to say, I quite enjoyed that Guns N' Roses reference :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

I'm thinking this new event could be addictive.

Has anyone found a guide to where you need to be collecting wise to hit all the prizes by the close of Medieval Times?

Was very useful for the Stonecutters

http://tstotopix.me/2014/06/07/how-many-emblems-per-day/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

more land to buy, at 1 and a half million i don't think i'll be buying it soon still saving to get to the 10 million!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

15 free donuts for playing clash of clones. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Decent update, enjoying it so far. Unlocked Homer barbarian and barbarian Homer, but have to do a few quests to get them out of the inventory. Everything looks really cool, with some great costumes for the Simpson family. MUST HAVE THEM ALL!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Decent update, but it's freezing a lot for me and the back button doesn't work for me to exit the game any more, I have to press the home button to exit which is annoying as I can't exit properly now. This is on android, btw, Nexus 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

was crashing a lot for me on iPad mini with retina display, same with Family Guy, rebooted and everything is fine since. Not sure if it's related but worth a try.

Advertisement