Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Dropped 100 for Lizt in two batches of 50 (to try and make sure they stick, and I don't crash out, happened a few times now).

Funny thing, first 50 left in a 5x10 grid and when I came back into the town, a huge cluster of eggs was directly next to mine :) Another boardsie hard at work no doubt. Then I set my second set of 5x10 and literally as I had the last one down and was quickly counting them, my damn phone rings and boots me out of the game. Finally get back in and the second cluster is there (miraculously), and the first grid is full of holes. Possibly you smashing them open there and then, or possibly some overlap problem from the first time.

Game is wrecking my head at this stage.

I'm on about 5150 I think. Depending on how my egg day goes, I might make all 10 prizes...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Liz T another 100 eggs left for you behind the school some or hidden behind it so click away around it!

I am 50 snakes away from Bare-chested willie, i should easily reach it when more towns come out of time lock in an hour! + i have snake rocks,stump and trunk which will be releasing snakes!

Other than purchasing the odd scratch card through, i spent €4.49 today to buy 60 donuts! So i could purchase a Hollow Snake Trunk for 75 donuts!

Anyone else make purchases in the game!

5000 snakes more to get all prizes. Averaging say 600 snakes a day that makes 8.3 days. Should collect all prizes!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

On 3934 snakes now, should reach 4000 by the end of the day :) Thanks for all the eggs guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

LizT wrote: »
    On 3934 snakes now, should reach 4000 by the end of the day :) Thanks for all the eggs guys!!

I have another 60 something to give to you. Haven't had a chance to do it yet but hopefully shortly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Have 293 eggs to trade if anyone has a similar number. Or i can spread them among my friends list later on. SicklySweet9 if you want to get a few eggs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I've 400 eggs to trade if anyone's interested, pm me and add redtayto, I'll send 50 first then more if reciprocated. I'm not buying donuts so need all the premium items I can get!
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Dropped 110 or so for humanji (or whatever your origin username is!), and 50 for corkrose since you weren't on my friends list yesterday!

Just dropped the 60 odd eggs to you Liz!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

dropped 60+ for sadegfeagrg/humanji

yurtburger

The revised list for after midnight!

24th - Jellybelly86 / the-joker-beyond
    25th - Orourkel / any-ire
    26th - heymcflyx / sundodger52
    27th - dpeppard / yurtburger
    28th - ProjectColossus / jurahnimho7
    29th - chrischan101/ bulmersgal
    30th - jaycecampes / jennyojenj822
    1st - MaryDrummer / kaimera_01899
    2nd - brianwebs767 / faceman101
    3rd - collectingcats / moonpie9588
    4th - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    5th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    6th - fajitasgtr / __________
    7th - wossack / __________
    8th - wanosd620/ __________
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete 1st list!)/ __________

As suggested last night by myself in this post there was a gap on the 29th so I moved everyone below it up one!

I also suggested that for the last day on the 9th that we share out our eggs between everyone on the original list! I am now suggesting that we share among the people from the list who need them most. I for one will probably not need any on that date. I should hopefully completed all prizes in 8 to 10 days!

What do the rest of ye think?

Regards,
    John

Origin ID: corkiejp518
    My eggs are committed to the people on the list but i still would like more friends towns to visit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Have 293 eggs to trade if anyone has a similar number. Or i can spread them among my friends list later on. SicklySweet9 if you want to get a few eggs :)
    Ronan cork wrote: »
    I've 400 eggs to trade if anyone's interested, pm me and add redtayto, I'll send 50 first then more if reciprocated. I'm not buying donuts so need all the premium items I can get!
    Thanks

Sent invites.

Why don't ye add your names to the list!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hey, thanks for taking the time sadegfeagrg/humanji. Dropped a reasonable ommelette's worth over your way.

My add is darkofsky. If there's space on the list id greatly appreciate being added. Have about 900 snakes atm and 230 eggs, dropped off a few just there at facemans as I'd added him months back.

corkie wrote: »

6th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete 1st list!)/ __________

darkofsky added you too the second list, please read the thread to find out how the list works!

SicklySweet9 and redtayto i just sent ye invites please not i can not send eggs because there committed to people on the list!

Darkofsky i also sent you an invite!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Final drop done! My shoulder is killing me!

corkie wrote: »

6th - fajitasgtr / __________

As suggested last night by myself in this post there was a gap on the 29th so I moved everyone below it up one!

I also suggested that for the last day on the 9th that we share out our eggs between everyone on the original list! I am now suggesting that we share among the people from the list who need them most. I for one will probably not need any on that date. I should hopefully completed all prizes in 8 to 10 days!

What do the rest of ye think?

Regards,
    John

Origin ID: corkiejp518
    My eggs are committed to the people on the list but i still would like more friends towns to visit!

That sounds perfect to me corkie. Gives people close to targets the chance to get them on the last day.

Just dropped the last of my eggs to Liz. Only 11 this time though I'm afraid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Dropped 70 odd for sadegfeagrg/humanji down by Cletus' farm

Hey! Petulant complaining works! One little whine and folks be droppin' eggs all up in my town!

Nice one. Must try it on the boss tomorrow...

Another 41 for Liz T that makes 256 in total today!

Oh i got bare-chested willie, its like lisa where you can choose the different appearance for him and do different tasks under each! He currently doing I finger pushups! Early had him wrestling a snake!

• Advertisement

Yay, got enough for the Duff Stadium :)

Thanks everyone!!

LizT wrote: »
    Yay, got enough for the Duff Stadium :)

Thanks everyone!!
    +1

:D

Up next from midnight are Jellybelly86 and the-joker-beyond

6th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Just made my last drop, 30 or so. Sorry its not neat! All this tapping is tiring me out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Ooooo, my day is so near! Must remember to clear some space tomorrow!

Just a reminder that I am orourkel!

Jellybelly86 needs some green space!

No room for much eggs in this town!

I dropped 22 eggs at 00:40 and someone else was there before me!

Yeah, anyone on the list, make sure to clear you town or buy some extra land for people to drop eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Neither of today's recipients are in my list of friends but I've sent an invite to jelly bean. I dropped a few eggs in other towns on my round though.

I've reached level 21 but am not bringing in the cash quick enough to buy land and I have two buildings waiting to be built.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

There's only enough space for a small egg drop left in Jelly Bean's. it's early though, I wish I was still asleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

50 on the button for jellybelly

Advertisement