Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

If some people could add me that'd be great. All of my Facebook friends must've been inactive cos they're all gone since the latest update.

SpaceCoyote91

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Wellyd wrote: »
    Anyone having any problems getting into Santas tasks? I haven't been able to get into mine since yesterday

Happens to me aswell and I find it's gives me a reason to go to Krustyland, as it works when I go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Level 48 released on ios

BBQ Pit
    Gold Navy - Janey- Comes with Gold Navy
    Krusty Burger Oil Rig
    Beer -n- Brawl (140 Donuts) Lurleen- Comes with Beer-N-Brawl

Just got Bonestorm Santa, load of crap

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just got Bonestorm Santa, load of crap

Xmas and Easter prizes are always cr4p. Plus, you can't sell, store or dump many of them in KrappyLand.

Damn christians. Ruining everything.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭evancmurphy00

What does growing weeds do could anyone tell me? 😜

What does growing weeds do could anyone tell me? 😜

Weeds? Or weed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Was finally about it hit 10 million dollars just before the update hit, was going to buy the last aspirational item. Bought the available buildings, and the krusty oil slick which I thought was 800,000. I was wrong and the update has wiped me out again :( Have to start saving for that 10,000,000 all over again :o

I really wish they'd add more land to this game, for the past few months it's the thing I struggle with most. Town looks like crap at the moment because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭evancmurphy00

endacl wrote: »
    Weeds? Or weed?

Weeds :P I assume they just do nothing?

DubDJ wrote: »
    Was finally about it hit 10 million dollars just before the update hit, was going to buy the last aspirational item. Bought the available buildings, and the krusty oil slick which I thought was 800,000. I was wrong and the update has wiped me out again :( Have to start saving for that 10,000,000 all over again :o

I really wish they'd add more land to this game, for the past few months it's the thing I struggle with most. Town looks like crap at the moment because of it.

Totally agree
    I did the same, bought the oil rig and have no money now for the Gold Navy.

And we really need more land

• Advertisement

Just built gold navy. Conform-o-meter is at five stars for the first time ever.

Little victories...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Probably going to jinx myself - but does anyone else's writers building give them their money more frequently than the 8 hours stipulated? Its seems that every time I leave my main springfield (eg go to krustyland) - there is money to collect on writers building...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Probably going to jinx myself - but does anyone else's writers building give them their money more frequently than the 8 hours stipulated? Its seems that every time I leave my main springfield (eg go to krustyland) - there is money to collect on writers building...

By gum you are right. I never noticed but collected money, went to my friends listing, then back to my town and I could collect more. Good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Not sure if I'll make the final prize in this stage :eek:

Any way to get more presents? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Not sure if I'll make the final prize in this stage :eek:

Any way to get more presents? :)

Having the same problem, missed two days and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it up.

There are donuts as a bonus for each 2000 extra past 14k. Anyone got there yet? I assume it's like the 'should have levelled up' bonus of 1/2/3 donuts? I am about halfway to the bonus, will probably get there tomorrow at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

5starpool wrote: »
    There are donuts as a bonus for each 2000 extra past 14k. Anyone got there yet? I assume it's like the 'should have levelled up' bonus of 1/2/3 donuts? I am about halfway to the bonus, will probably get there tomorrow at some point.

It's like the XP bonus.

Already collected my first Christmas bonus (the 3 donuts where on the right) got them in my first go.

Tip: Krusty Burger Oil Rig, Instant Build is a handy way to get allot of XP for those with loads of surplus in game cash.

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Having the same problem, missed two days and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it up 😢

I might try and get as close as I can, then spend some donuts to get it, if it's not too many! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I don't think I'll get it either - I've 2000 presents to go. I missed a few days of getting the tasks done in time but even if I had I'd only have a few hundred more. Trying my best to get my elves etc going exactly every 4 hours so we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

They fixed the glitch,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Woshy wrote: »
    I don't think I'll get it either - I've 2000 presents to go. I missed a few days of getting the tasks done in time but even if I had I'd only have a few hundred more. Trying my best to get my elves etc going exactly every 4 hours so we'll see

Me too, and I have to work the next 2 days, we have no Internet as the building is hundreds of years old, ah well,

I still need more than 900 presents with about 27 hours to go.
    It's going to be close :pac:

I still need more than 900 presents with about 27 hours to go.
    It's going to be close :pac:

If you stop other aspects of life getting in the way you'll be grand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Had to look up Zutroy cause I didn't have a flipping clue who he was. Guess they really are running out of characters to add.

5starpool wrote: »
    If you stop other aspects of life getting in the way you'll be grand.

Isn't that always the way? :D

Angron wrote: »
    Had to look up Zutroy cause I didn't have a flipping clue who he was. Guess they really are running out of characters to add.

Who is he again?

Is he the guy that Homer blames when something goes wrong at the power plant, but then he becomes his supervisor?
    The episode where Marge gets "suited" by Mr Burns? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Who is he again?

Is he the guy that Homer blames when something goes wrong at the power plant, but then he becomes his supervisor?
    Apparently an illegal immigrant hired by Burns to be a supervisor, and Burns tried to pay him with a penny. He appeared in one episode, and is mentioned in another, and that's it.

It's pretty bottom of the barrel alright and I'm still slightly confused about who he is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

I'm going to miss out on the nativity scene by letting life get in the way a couple of times this month!!

Approx 1500 short this morning. Not sure where I'am, it won't be as close as the stonecutters where i missed the final prize by a tiny amount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Homer has more quests now involving becoming Santa that reward 100 presents when completed (I have him flying the sleigh at the moment). It still probably won't be enough for me to get to 14000 by tomorrow but hopefully it'll help some people who are closer than me!

Advertisement