Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Angron wrote: »
    Apparently an illegal immigrant hired by Burns to be a supervisor, and Burns tried to pay him with a penny. He appeared in one episode, and is mentioned in another, and that's it.

I don't think that appearing in just one episode has to be a bad thing. Frank Grimes and Hank Scorpio have only been in it once and they are two of the most epic characters ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

do we get donuts for Apu's questline with the donuts symbol?

would prefer to not be logging in today but i'll do it if it's for donuts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

The Apu quest was weird for me. I sent him to look for an Xmas tree and that was the end of it - no more quests popped up.

Also, I can't get the game to recognise Homer has finished the ride the sleigh quest. It says completed one/one on the left side but no quest completed box or follow up quests have appeared, despite me closing the game and visiting friend's towns a few times.

So frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Woshy wrote: »
    The Apu quest was weird for me. I sent him to look for an Xmas tree and that was the end of it - no more quests popped up.

Also, I can't get the game to recognise Homer has finished the ride the sleigh quest. It says completed one/one on the left side but no quest completed box or follow up quests have appeared, despite me closing the game and visiting friend's towns a few times.

So frustrating!
    That's been happening me too. Have you sent Homer on another quest? Because I did and it wouldn't recognise that the sleigh quest was completed until he was free and I had to visit friend's towns also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Angron wrote: »
    Had to look up Zutroy cause I didn't have a flipping clue who he was. Guess they really are running out of characters to add.

How do you get him? My husband got him but me and my son haven't and we are more levels ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Woshy wrote: »

So frustrating!

I think if you visit krustyland or visit a neighbor, then it will be recognized.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I think if you visit krustyland or visit a neighbor, then it will be recognized.

I've already done that! Will try send him on a short quest to see if it works

Nothing is working - I've visited Krustykand and neighbour's towns numerous times, sent Homer on a short quest and opened and closed the game a few times. It just won't recognise the task is complete. **** sake!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

hoodwinked wrote: »
    do we get donuts for Apu's questline with the donuts symbol?

would prefer to not be logging in today but i'll do it if it's for donuts! :D

Nope. It'd for a donut 'sale'. Unless you are shelling out real currency it's not good to you. I won't be purchasing anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    How do you get him? My husband got him but me and my son haven't and we are more levels ahead.

You get Zutroy by completing all of the daily Tunnel, You have to complete them all by today.

There was a bug where he wasn't awarded to some people straight away.

I rechecked my character inventory today and he was in there, note i did send an email to help@eamobile.com on the 22nd with my game id code.

So they might have patched the games by now?

Anyone else missing him, recheck your character inventory!

• Advertisement

I had to send Homer on the try out the sleigh quest again to get it to work. Colossal waste of my time! (Kind of like the game as a whole :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Dang it! I missed the final prize. Forgot to log in before 5 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Dang it! I missed the final prize. Forgot to log in before 5 :mad:

I logged in at 5.06pm so you can imagine how bad it was for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Gave up on it a few days ago. Xmas prizes are crap. You can't sell or store them. Pretty much stuck with them if you win them. First thing I actively haven't tried fir since I started this game.

Evented out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Haven't been able to get online today to play, anyone else got problems logging on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    Haven't been able to get online today to play, anyone else got problems logging on

Yup, keeps crashing for me all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,902 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah me too

I also can't play today, slightly pissed off after spending money on donuts last night.

A server must be down or something!

We are not alone! See EA thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Haven't had a problem here. I've been collecting bells and elves over the day.

i am ios and i have no problems, my husband is android and can't get in at all!

• Advertisement

i am ios and i have no problems, my husband is android and can't get in at all!

Have you tried loading your husbands game on your ios device to see if it resolves the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

No probs here on droid.
    Been on a few times today in fact, last was about 20 mins ago!

Now that part 2 of the presents are available, you can go back to part 1 and buy stuff with donuts if you missed them.
    I spent 25 of the blighters on the nativity scene, wasn't worth it!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Just got an update and the crashing problem seems to be solved

corkie wrote: »
    Have you tried loading your husbands game on your ios device to see if it resolves the problem.

yeah he logged in on my ipad and it worked fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

yeah he logged in on my ipad and it worked fine...

Anyone know how many cogs you need to collect to upgrade the cannon?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Goes up each time you upgrade, 20 then 35, then 60. It uses all your cogs each time though so you start from 0.

EA elves must have been working hard on Christmas day!

To send out a patch for the game that solves the login problems.

Xmas is not ruined, i still can get my TSTO fix today.

Allot of handshakes to clear since i could not play all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Anyone know how many cogs you need to collect to upgrade the cannon?

How do i upgrade the cannon? I have 50 cogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

How do you collect cogs? I don't have any to even be asking about upgrading yet. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

ShazGV wrote: »
    How do you collect cogs? I don't have any to even be asking about upgrading yet. :P
    You get the cannon control building when you've collected enough elf bells (it's the second prize for collecting elf bells). Once you have the control building, you can get cogs.

Advertisement