Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'm just getting elf's in jars, is that part of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Skerries wrote: »
    I'm just getting elf's in jars, is that part of it?
    The elf jars go in the elf cannon. You get the cannon when you have enough bells and you get the bells from friend's towns and certain tasks!

Once you get the cannon you'll be wondering how to get rid of all the elf jars you've accumulated and that's where the cogs come in, to upgrade the cannon... All very complicated! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i just got a donut tapping on a bell on a friends Elf house.

did anybody else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i just got a donut tapping on a bell on a friends Elf house.

did anybody else get this?

Once you have collected all the "Friend Points"/Prizes, you have a chance of getting donuts occasionally. Anywhere from 1 to 3 donuts per day!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I can't find the list on tstotopix of how many bells I need per day to stay on target.
    Has anyone got a link handy?

• Advertisement

any one else find "sideshow you" in krustyland no longer lets you pop balloons?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

any one else find "sideshow you" in krustyland no longer lets you pop balloons?

Yup, meant to say that the other day.

Any idea what's happening there?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

The_B_Man, link detailing the daily amount of bells required to stay on target for all prizes in Phase 2. I'm about a day and a half ahead at the moment. Should also be able to increase the daily amount collected with the upgrading of the cannon as time goes on. Can't post link, but

tstotopix.me/2014/12/27/phase-2-guide-daily-play-combo-prize-daily-chart-friends-visits-and-scoreboards/

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

The_B_Man, link detailing the daily amount of bells required to stay on target for all prizes in Phase 2. I'm about a day and a half ahead at the moment. Should also be able to increase the daily amount collected with the upgrading of the cannon as time goes on. Can't post link, but

tstotopix.me/2014/12/27/phase-2-guide-daily-play-combo-prize-daily-chart-friends-visits-and-scoreboards/

Struggling with this one. Targets needed seem very high. A lot of friends don't seem to be playing either which is limiting things further.

If you have room for in your friends list please add 5h4mr0(k

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    Struggling with this one. Targets needed seem very high. A lot of friends don't seem to be playing either which is limiting things further.

If you have room for in your friends list please add 5h4mr0(k

Already friends with you 5h4mr0Ck!

I'm going through my friends and just tapping on the Cannon and the Tunnels, as they give double points. Do a second round later in the day in the hopes that the handshakes have been cleared.

Each time a friend taps on your Tunnel or Cannon, you get 5 bells, other buildings give nothing, so keep the handshakes clear!

• Advertisement

anybody having problems getting in to this game today! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

anybody having problems getting in to this game today! :(

Loads. When I have got in it ends up loosing the server connection. Painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Major problems since this mornings updates,

Annoying,

....... Aaaggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Can't get in since this morning, was a day ahead of schedule, gonna be a struggle now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

ah so that's what it is.

my broadband is down today and using internet via/over Bluetooth from my Oneplus one, I was thinking the game wanted internet over WiFi only to work but wasn't sure as FG game is working fine over Bluetooth internet.

guess we will just wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Just got back into the game! Shot my canon and cleared some elves!

A big thank you to people who have the cave and cannon near each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Conor52

Struggling with this one too. At current rate I'll be lucky to make it to the spruce caboose. If anyone wants to add me (I'm a daily player): conorosullivan84

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Is there a rate of bells per day we need to be getting before the end? I know you get more each upgrade, etc, but there still seems to be a long way to go, but with 10 days I;m sure it'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PJMG

Daily player if anyone wants to add, CoolanheenLad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

5starpool wrote: »
    Is there a rate of bells per day we need to be getting before the end? I know you get more each upgrade, etc, but there still seems to be a long way to go, but with 10 days I;m sure it'll be fine.

There's a chart on that post that shows the total amount of bells you should have each day to get all the prizes before the update finishes.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

ShazGV wrote: »

There's a chart on that post that shows the total amount of bells you should have each day to get all the prizes before the update finishes.

Wow, that's pretty challenging. By the end of today I should have roughly the right amount for the target but I've been going fairly hell for leather logging on more often that I normally would to try and meet the target after a slow enough start. I won't be spending donuts to rush it anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Anyone else running out of elves to shoot? I'm on target for the prizes at the moment but this limitation could slow things down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

So at this stage I'm supposed to have 13,000, but I'm actually at less than 6,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I am on track with 13743, but finding it hard to get elves in bottles to shoot! Back to work tomorrow, so that should slow me down a big deal

• Registered Users Posts: 31,903 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Unless you have reminders and alarms set up, you're unlikely to complete it. It's a balls and the Christmas event is just silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

The number of bells required is ridiculously high - 4000 odd between prizes is crazy. I have loads of elves in jars and nothing to do with them.

i am at about 10,000 but realistically didn't have time to touch it over christmas,

also have about 300 elves in jars and can only shoot 33 every 2.1/2 hours, but with life and sleep and everything i just end up firing the cannon twice maybe three times a day max. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

i am at about 10,000 but realistically didn't have time to touch it over christmas,

also have about 300 elves in jars and can only shoot 33 every 2.1/2 hours, but with life and sleep and everything i just end up firing the cannon twice maybe three times a day max. :mad:

33 every 2.5 hours. Mine is 13 every 2.45 hours have I missed something??

I have 10.5k bells and logged in quite a bit can't see me making the last two prizes..

33 every 2.5 hours. Mine is 13 every 2.45 hours have I missed something??

I have 10.5k bells and logged in quite a bit can't see me making the last two prizes..

11 per shot every time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

So far the combined amount of cogs I've collected is 1528.
    To reach max level (20) in the elf cannon, I only 5347 more.

That's an awful lot :mad:

Advertisement