Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Hey jelly. Sent you a friend invite this morning my username is heymcflyx

Edit: same as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Capri86 wrote: »
    bulmersgal just added you there. I have over 400 eggs or you when you accept

Left some down the end for oh, thanks so much or all the eggs delighted so I am

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Left some down the end for oh, thanks so much or all the eggs delighted so I am

Thanks for the eggs. Left you around 300. Will leave you the rest tomorrow.. Takes ages! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

150 for jelly belly. Game froze on me at one point, lost about 20 eggs. Maybe my iphone 4 isn't up to this game any more... keeps failing me when I'm planting eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

it says "failed to send friend invite" when i try add you :confused:

Says 'pending' at my end...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

I just dropped a load for the joker there top left corner, I've added jelly belly so once the request is accepted ill make another drop there, my snake count is now 2443, this game is seriously addictive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Another 40 for joker, you are running out of space!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭-jellybelly-

not sure what is happening with my friends requests! on 2600 snakes at the moment and going to drop a few hundred to Orourkel now cos I'm away tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

100 odd left for Joker about 20 mins ago. Serious lack of space!!!! You need more trees Joker :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Another 42 eggs for jellybelly - was lazy and just dropped at random instead of a neat stack.

I am currently on 8523 snakes that means i collected 1000 in the last 26/27 hours. Had only a few eggs dropped in my town. Well on target to complete all prizes. 1477 snakes to next prize!

Up next from midnight are Orourkel and any-ire

25th - Orourkel / any-ire
    26th - heymcflyx / sundodger52
    27th - dpeppard / yurtburger
    28th - ProjectColossus / jurahnimho7
    29th - chrischan101/ bulmersgal
    30th - jaycecampes / jennyojenj822
    1st - MaryDrummer / kaimera_01899
    2nd - brianwebs767 / faceman101
    3rd - collectingcats / moonpie9588
    4th - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    5th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    6th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    7th - wossack / redtayto
    8th - wanosd620/ endacl
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

The list's are complete, reserving the last day to share eggs to people from the lists that need them most!

Regards,
    John
    origin id: corkiejp518

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

By the way, if you are interested(nosey) in how your friends are doing snake wise, you can send Lisa to drop snakes in a friends town, and see how many they have. But I have read the quest is kinds bugged, so its best to drop it in your alternative Springfield instead of an actual persons

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Dropped 80 or so eggs for joker there.

Joker I apologise in advance for the hardship you'll have finding them ... in my defence though, the only spots I could find were behind houses and in between trees! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Me, orourkel, about to start with my day - Currently have 2453 snakes! Here we go!

Off you go any-ire. Dropped the few I collected since pumpkin o'clock. Besht o' luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I recently got Springfield Downs and wish I didn't I say I have won 2 races out of 5, decided no more betting for me..

I am finding it very hard to build up cash I must say,

campo wrote: »
    I recently got Springfield Downs and wish I didn't I say I have won 2 races out of 5, decided no more betting for me..

I am finding it very hard to build up cash I must say,
    Sure all you have to do is wait. What's hard about that? Is there a recession in Springfield?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

98 eggs for orourkel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Couple of questions about the game:
    1 - When visiting other Springfields, does it matter which buildings/etc you tap on? I'm assuming that you get the same reward regardless?
    2 - When you tap on a building to collect rent (or whatever) the money and XP pop up. If you tap on them, you collect them immediately. If you wait a little bit, they get collected automatically. What I'm wondering is what happens if you tap on a building, don't tap on the money/XP/etc and then navigate to a different Springfield. Do you have to collect the reward before leaving screen?

Oh also, I am away next week (Tuesday - Saturday) so chances are I won't get close to the top rewards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

dulpit wrote: »
    Couple of questions about the game:
    1 - When visiting other Springfields, does it matter which buildings/etc you tap on? I'm assuming that you get the same reward regardless?
    2 - When you tap on a building to collect rent (or whatever) the money and XP pop up. If you tap on them, you collect them immediately. If you wait a little bit, they get collected automatically. What I'm wondering is what happens if you tap on a building, don't tap on the money/XP/etc and then navigate to a different Springfield. Do you have to collect the reward before leaving screen?

Oh also, I am away next week (Tuesday - Saturday) so chances are I won't get close to the top rewards :(

1 - same regardless, but you can help the town owner by trying to hit buildings with long cooldowns. You'll notice that when you tap the handshake icon on your own buildings, if you then check the timer for the building, it will be shorter than usual. During snake season, it's especially helpful to players if you hit their snake generators (stumps, logs, rocks).

2 - seems to auto collect even if you leave early. I've tested it before, but I'm paranoid and tend to tap everything anyway. I'm pretty sure that's not necessary though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Yeah, definitely tap snake rocks/logs first, then buildings with long timers. The likes of the kwik e mart, the simpsons house and the brown houses should be your last choice. In some towns there's no other option, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Cheers lads.

Also - to the cheaters playing this game: shame!

And to whoever has put a very small square patch of road in middle of town - nice one, makes finding snakes very quick & easy...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

100 dropped to any ire, bottom left
    have 50 for orourkel once he/she accepts ' redtayto'...

You give eggs to the people on the same list as yourself, your on the right list. So all your eggs should go to any-ire?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Hi there,my son has just started playing this ,still finding his feet,can anyone add him as freind please,id is taylorjame79 ,thank you. p.s he has eggs and needs eggs whatever that means and has no friends......thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

corkie wrote: »
    You give eggs to the people on the same list as yourself, your on the right list. So all your eggs should go to any-ire?

Ok cool, 75 more for any ire so!

Vojera wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely tap snake rocks/logs first, then buildings with long timers. The likes of the kwik e mart, the simpsons house and the brown houses should be your last choice. In some towns there's no other option, though.

Good tip. Just left snake stuff more visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

corkiejp518 could taylorjame79 get on your list

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Another 45 eggs for orourkel

tjalana wrote: »
    corkiejp518 could taylorjame79 get on your list

The list's are full sorry and it's not my list! It's the groups. Try and find a partner to swap eggs with!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

added taylorjame, corkiejp and redtayto,

my tag is justinfidd191 if anyone else wants to add

Advertisement