Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

The Kids Are All Fight tie-in has been released!

First quest for Bart!

Mr Tweeny has tasks again: - An hour task, a locked task and his task with krusty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

TO is crashing when visiting some friends, ones who are doing this event as well.

Anyone have the problem with allocating jobs where the choices disappear before you get to click anything.?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Anyone have the problem with allocating jobs where the choices disappear before you get to click anything.?

Has happened me a bit since this event start, but just be quicker next time you try to give them a job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Is it just me or does the amount of fertiliser needed for the farmers market seem ridiculous? I'm logging in a lot and getting all Cecil's tasks done but I'm still miles off. It says more prizes will be added in 4 days, I hope that doesn't mean the farmers market will disappear? Or the fertiliser and corn wil be useless after this date and we'll need to collect something else (like with the superhero event)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Agree, seems like an awful lot

The amount you get from visiting your friends makes it not worth while

• Advertisement

Agree, seems like an awful lot

The amount you get from visiting your friends makes it not worth while

I know - one crappy spade per mutant vegetable tapped.

In saying that I'm getting a lot of donuts from visiting friend's towns at the moment - and I got 30 donuts in my every day play bonus mystery box this morning. Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I think the crafting prizes will stay for the whole event. They'll just add more. Once Monsarno is upgraded a few more levels and more characters have more jobs with higher payouts the easier it'll get I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,905 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's an awful ****e event isn't it?!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    It's an awful ****e event isn't it?!

It's not great, tbh.

Hopefully Sideshow Bob will be introduced or something and it will get a bit more interesting.

Pretty sure Bob will be introduced. He's in the character set that Cecil is in as far as I remember.

Act 1 has been a bit crap in terms of content, but hopefully Act 2 wil bring the fire. Still ages to go in this event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Act 1 has been a bit crap in terms of content, but hopefully Act 2 wil bring the fire. Still ages to go in this event.
    I'm getting really bored of sending characters on tasks for a measly amount of fertiliser! Hopefully it picks up in the second part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ice Storm wrote: »
    I'm getting really bored of sending characters on tasks for a measly amount of fertiliser! Hopefully it picks up in the second part.

Same. Feels like I'm getting nowhere collecting fertiliser.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Same. Feels like I'm getting nowhere collecting fertiliser.

Weeks of collecting fertilizer.

Load o' shyte!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

endacl wrote: »
    Weeks of collecting fertilizer.

Load o' shyte!

:pac:

Ah well, it has to be dung!

Daily Task Length : for tomorrow 25th it's 4+2+6+4

Doubt if i will achieve it, didn't get the last 16 hour either!

corkie wrote: »
    Daily Task Length : for tomorrow 25th it's 4+2+6+4

Doubt if i will achieve it, didn't get the last 16 hour either!

Tonight being Friday makes it easier to start the first one before going to bed, so the rest should be ok.

Got the last Act 1 prize this morning. :-)

3000 fertiliser for donuts now I think.

EDIT - Spades.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Got the last Act 1 prize this morning. :-)

3000 fertiliser for donuts now I think.

EDIT - Spades.

what's the act 1 prize nolan?
    this event has me more confused than anything else :pac:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    what's the act 1 prize nolan?
    this event has me more confused than anything else :pac:

It's a "Pot Mutant Plant". Basically a little plant that runs around your town, does jazz-hands when you tap it. Nothing special, but kinda cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's a "Pot Mutant Plant". Basically a little plant that runs around your town, does jazz-hands when you tap it. Nothing special, but kinda cool.

Ah I see it now in the event menu!
    I'm about 1500 spades away from getting it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone else's game lagging bad last week or so?

No lagging here - game has been fine. I'm on iPad.

Act 2 is here, just spent all the fertiliser I'd amassed upgrading the Monsarno building as much as I could. Not sure if that was the right thing to do. At this rate I won't be crafting any prizes. I was saving them for the farmers market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Woshy wrote: »

Act 2 is here, just spent all the fertiliser I'd amassed upgrading the Monsarno building as much as I could. Not sure if that was the right thing to do. At this rate I won't be crafting any prizes. I was saving them for the farmers market.

I see act 2 is here but don't see where we get bthe rakes unless it needs to update.

The rakes seem to be the first prize for collecting the gas masks - not sure how else you get them. Are they replacing the seeds as things you can send to your friends towns?

Otherwise it's gas masks and DNA that you collect for crafting etc

No, the seeds are still there. So you're collecting fertiliser, corn, gas masks and DNA and the seeds

Rakes might be a factor once you've completed Lisa's two tasks?

A bit premature as you can still craft the farmers market, although with only characters tasks seemingly giving corn/fertiliser it'll be a slow process to complete. Just as well there is a month left.

The rakes seem to be the first prize for collecting the gas masks - not sure how else you get them. Are they replacing the seeds as things you can send to your friends towns?

Rakes are just a decoration - you get 3 when you win that prize! Haven't checked if you can buy/craft more.
    5starpool wrote: »
    A bit premature as you can still craft the farmers market, although with only characters tasks seemingly giving corn/fertiliser it'll be a slow process to complete. Just as well there is a month left.

I also update the building to level 16 instead of crafting the market, which i did have enough for yesterday!

It was probably best to upgrade to level 19 (after that it gets too expensive)
    Level 16 is the last level to unlock a job!

More info here

The game keeps crashing when visiting friends on my Nexus 9, so have to use my N7(2012) for that purpose. Hopefully 5.1.1 gets released soon for the N9!

If we upgrade the building I'm guessing we'll never have enough dosh to craft the farmers market? Is there an optimal upgrade level or is it just level 16 as Corkie suggests above?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

corkie wrote: »

The game keeps crashing when visiting friends on my Nexus 9, so have to use my N7(2012) for that purpose. Hopefully 5.1.1 gets released soon for the N9!

the game crashes when visiting friends on both ipad and samsung too. :(

Advertisement