Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,906 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I stored everything and rebuilt at one point and it was a pain in the arse.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm free!!!!!

I missed a couple of days recently before I went away on holiday and decided not to play while I was away (even though the missus was still playing) and I don't think I can be arsed going back to it now, although I may change my mind at some point, but for now I'm happy to have kicked the habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

5starpool wrote: »
    I'm free!!!!!

I missed a couple of days recently before I went away on holiday and decided not to play while I was away (even though the missus was still playing) and I don't think I can be arsed going back to it now, although I may change my mind at some point, but for now I'm happy to have kicked the habit.

Ah come on Dom, the new Springfields Heights is good ole craic ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ah come on Dom, the new Springfields Heights is good ole craic ;)

Nope, out is out I'm afraid. For now anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I'm still having huge connectivity issues. I've only got into the game twice since Soringfield Heights started and have done every bit of troubleshooting I can. I've just sent a message off to EA but it's so frustrating. The update is great but I just can't play it :(

• Advertisement

I finally got my access restored today after many emails with EA. it was something to do with a corrupt save or something. They had to restore the game to a previous version I.e. 10 days ago so I'm only (re)starting the Springfield Heights expansion today. I got 20 donuts as compensation but still, such a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Another bloody Minnow Pond in a mystery box...

I really wish they'd rotate the prizes in those a bit. I don't need another pond or Chalmers' car now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

got 10 donuts in my mystery box, buys me feck all but how and ever

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

got 10 donuts in my mystery box, buys me feck all but how and ever

30 for me.

:)

Any advantage to visit peoples towns? Loads visiting mine lately but didn't think there was a great need.

• Advertisement

Any advantage to visit peoples towns? Loads visiting mine lately but didn't think there was a great need.

There's a new friend point prize.

Did everyone else get 15 donuts for the game being broken today? Just wondering as I'm still waiting on the donuts they awarded for the connection problems I had and I'm not sure if that was them, or were related to something else

Woshy wrote: »
    Did everyone else get 15 donuts for the game being broken today? Just wondering as I'm still waiting on the donuts they awarded for the connection problems I had and I'm not sure if that was them, or were related to something else

Yup! Considering I had no issues worth talking about, I'm more than happy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

In the tone of Homer Simpson: "woohoo!!"
    15 donuts from their tech difficulties
    2 donuts level up
    10 donuts mystery box

I got another Khlav Kalesh cart in my mystery box.

Woo..........
    ............hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

15 free donuts, 2 for leveling up & 30 from the mystery box - I'm a pretty happy tapper today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Must grind friend levels . . .

. . . it's that time again to invite more 'boardsies' into the neighborhood, there's been a lot of emigration recently, towns abandoned by citizenry, their friends points left to wither on the vine . . .

it's blarney_baron . . . that name again, it's blarney_baron

;)

I had a dream last night that when I logged in to the game I got a pop up message giving me 1,000 donuts.

Not sure what's sadder, the fact I don't now have 1000 donuts, or that I dreamt about this bloody game... :P

Every time I try to visit a friend the game crashes. Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Every time I try to visit a friend the game crashes. Anyone else?

What device?? Nexus 9 for me crashes on visiting friends, I play on the 7 instead!

corkie wrote: »
    What device?? Nexus 9 for me crashes on visiting friends, I play on the 7 instead!

Nexus 9. I gave my daughter my 7. Might try and download onto my nexus 5 and see if that's any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Monorail?

Monorail update available now in ios

Monorail!

You can get conductor Homer fairly quickly but every time I try to get him to practice conducting the game crashes.
    Anyone else?

You can get conductor Homer fairly quickly but every time I try to get him to practice conducting the game crashes.
    Anyone else?

Same for me

Game crashes when I try to get homer to practice conducting. Rather appropriate, I suppose...

Anyone else?
    5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    Same for me
    endacl wrote: »
    Game crashes when I try to get homer to practice conducting. Rather appropriate, I suppose...

Free donuts, methinks!

:D

• Advertisement

Just skip it for the moment. Go straight to Lisa's next task, which gets things moving along.

Advertisement