Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I have a glitch like that with luighi, he has -130/1 pizzas to toss. I'll keep going with it see where it get...
    Luighi has stopped doing this - I take it EA have fixed the glitch. Dammit I was hoping to actually get it done and maybe get some donuts! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Hitting a small problem visiting friends towns, a lot more inactive than I thought there was and there's less places to dump garbage as the days go on, if anyone is looking for an active player and would like to send a request my in game name is AbdulAbhaile

Disappointed I missed the majority of act one, hope after it all ends they'll allow us to build more track pieces, maybe a long the lines of the dock tile pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

I'm having trouble logging in since yesterday. Before that it kept freezing in the game and restarting. Not able to get into it now at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I wonder will track pieces still be available after the event? I just got the hippy yesterday, so all tape collected now is towards track pieces. I have grand plans for this monorail, but I need a good few track pieces to pull it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I still haven't got the hippy - normally I'm way ahead but there's something about the monorail event that is making me not want to bother logging in much. I need to do a last push to get him

• Advertisement

keano_afc wrote: »
    I wonder will track pieces still be available after the event? I just got the hippy yesterday, so all tape collected now is towards track pieces. I have grand plans for this monorail, but I need a good few track pieces to pull it off.

I'm thinking it'll be like the boardwalk tiles, there's no way EA won't want to monotise this as much as possible.

Edit: also anyone that has finished part two and is earning bonus pieces, place the tracks as you get them there's a bug where if you don't place them and earn another piece the first will disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Just started playing. Dustyirl if anyone wants to add me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Aahh! Trying to get the last prize in act 2. Have 115K tapes but need 132K!

Well now we know the railyard will allow you to build track pieces and earn doughnuts, it's the last prize in act 3 and you need 154k bells and whistles to unlock, that could be hard going.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CSSE09 wrote: »
    Well now we know the railyard will allow you to build track pieces and earn doughnuts, it's the last prize in act 3 and you need 154k bells and whistles to unlock, that could be hard going.

It's actually easy enough to build up bells if you just keep to the big projects all the time. I'm on 7k already and will be at 10k+ in the next hour or so. You can get lucky and get a couple of 2500+ ones in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I only completed the other one by the skin of my teeth. And last night built a stock of all the recycling bits so I could cash in once the event moved on.

Also just clicked the little furry things, cant think what they are again and had them running about town so I could collect today. Town was full of them lol.

154k is going to be tough, going to have to check in hourly to make sure I do it. Such a pain that.

Anyone else still doing SH? I have not put other characters on jobs, just using them for this event and SH. Once I have all the recycling full I release them to SH.

I only completed the other one by the skin of my teeth. And last night built a stock of all the recycling bits so I could cash in once the event moved on.

Also just clicked the little furry things, cant think what they are again and had them running about town so I could collect today. Town was full of them lol.

154k is going to be tough, going to have to check in hourly to make sure I do it. Such a pain that.

Anyone else still doing SH? I have not put other characters on jobs, just using them for this event and SH. Once I have all the recycling full I release them to SH.

I pretty much gave up on SH after this event started... :o

I think they should have given a few more weeks to SH before kicking this off.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    It's actually easy enough to build up bells if you just keep to the big projects all the time. I'm on 7k already and will be at 10k+ in the next hour or so. You can get lucky and get a couple of 2500+ ones in a row.

Yea I'm close to the 10k myself it's the daily limit that's the problem, depending on what they are that'll either make it harder or easier.

Yea I'm close to the 10k myself it's the daily limit that's the problem, depending on what they are that'll either make it harder or easier.

I'm just going to aim for 15k a day. I know I'll get more at the weekend so hopefully will score some extra track or donuts or something. All in all, this has been a poor enough event for donuts... I'm hoping this railyard will actually pay out something worthwhile and not just giving you the chance to win 1 donut a week or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

I'm just going to aim for 15k a day. I know I'll get more at the weekend so hopefully will score some extra track or donuts or something. All in all, this has been a poor enough event for donuts... I'm hoping this railyard will actually pay out something worthwhile and not just giving you the chance to win 1 donut a week or something...

It is a possible 5 donuts per week but probably will require allot of tapping!

Need to collect 70K Blueprints for 5 track pieces and 5 Donuts!

See here

corkie wrote: »
    It is a possible 5 donuts per week but probably will require allot of tapping!

Need to collect 70K Blueprints for 5 track pieces and 5 Donuts!

See here

That's not bad actually. 5 donuts a week would at least make it so that there's a realistic hope of getting a few of the premium items every now and then. I mean, couple that with a lucky mystery box (one that doesn't have a bloody Khlav Kalesh Cart in it obvs :P) and I might finally get a few of the ones I've had my eye on...

Here's a table with how many you need per day to reach the end https://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/3jmj1p/monorail_act_three_prize_calendar/

I want this costume for Lard Lad... :(*

N74c3Yz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

^^^^^

The above is not a costume, but a different building (limited during some past event). It might be back again at some stage for donuts! (Like the mapple store that was just re-released)

How is everyone going with the bells and whistles? tight going loggin in regular and I have a road trip tomorrow and wont get on till the evening. Currently have 68k which I see i above the daily needed to complete this quest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have almost 74k of the things.
    Seem to be flying through part 3 :D

Just after spotting that the rail yard is a potential donut earner.
    That's pretty cool!

I'm at 64k, should be around 67k by tonight, so well on track for the rail yard.

TIP: Place every bit of track and station piece you unlock. This increases the number of possums you get from the stations, each are worth 10 Bs+Ws.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I was wondering why that number kept going up.

I get 14 from every station at the moment!

Just passed 75k, should have enough possums from the stations to unlock the next station pieces, would rather more tracks but getting there anyway.

I'm at 64k, should be around 67k by tonight, so well on track for the rail yard.

TIP: Place every bit of track and station piece you unlock. This increases the number of possums you get from the stations, each are worth 10 Bs+Ws.

Damn, I have stored the last couple of sets as I am designing the railway better.

Had the day max done by 2.00pm! go me lol.

Sitting on 71721 right now so delighted with that.

It only says 13 possoms for me now and I have put out all my track.

Damn, I have stored the last couple of sets as I am designing the railway better.

Had the day max done by 2.00pm! go me lol.

Sitting on 71721 right now so delighted with that.

It only says 13 possoms for me now and I have put out all my track.

I placed all my track because someone said there was a bug that deleted the pieces at the end of Act 2. I was getting 13 possums at that point. Stored a load of them then and just left my actual line and noticed it dropped to 11. Annoying, because I have 20 straight track pieces just chillin' outside one of my stations right now. :P

Just passed 68k, have hit the cap for today, so I reckon will probably get to 68.5 by tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I'm determined to get the rail yard. I didn't get the hippy but I really don't want to miss out on this. I think it will be hard enough though. I'm trying to log in as much as possible so we'll see

On the home stretch now, next prize is the rail yard, depending on the daily cap I might have it tomorrow.

On the home stretch now, next prize is the rail yard, depending on the daily cap I might have it tomorrow.

I lost two days. Just over 100k bells and whistles.

• Advertisement

I lost two days. Just over 100k bells and whistles.

If that chart I linked is correct your still on track anyway 09/10/15 101818 Prize 7

Advertisement