Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

I only have about 5 neighbours who are active so if anyone wants to add me its xavier8228. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

xavier8228 wrote: »
    I only have about 5 neighbours who are active so if anyone wants to add me its xavier8228. Thanks

I get errors trying to add people now, so if you want you can add me. wnolan1992 is my ID. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Need 9,687 B&W for the Rail Yard, should unlock it tomorrow!

http://tstoaddicts.com/2015/09/08/monorail-math-act-3/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Looking forward to a nice break after this. :)

Doubt there'll be anything till Halloween. Might buy up the rest of the land and finally get around to getting the Sit 'n' Rotate. It looks kinda daft, but hey, I've a Popsicle stick skyscraper in my town. Who am I to judge...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Did they just add another three days? I'm sire it said 18 hours left and then next time I looked it said 3d 17hrs. I need the extra time as well, I've been making an extra effort but only just got the last prize before the rail yard so I might have been very stuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Woshy wrote: »
    Did they just add another three days? I'm sire it said 18 hours left and then next time I looked it said 3d 17hrs. I need the extra time as well, I've been making an extra effort but only just got the last prize before the rail yard so I might have been very stuck

Was always 15th of September afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

New to this game. My id is Kkgirl17 if anyone wants to add me. I play every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Glad to have that over with, shame you can't choose what railtracks you want from the yard though.

Wish things didn't take so long to do. Cletus is brewing moonshine for me now and Skinner is doing something else that's taking half a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

KKkitty wrote: »
    Wish things didn't take so long to do. Cletus is brewing moonshine for me now and Skinner is doing something else that's taking half a day.

Unless you need them to do these things right now, I'd advise you to store the buildings and place them again to free up the characters just for the next few days as they can earn resources for the monorail. For Cletus it's his farm, for Skinner it's the school. :)

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Unless you need them to do these things right now, I'd advise you to store the buildings and place them again to free up the characters just for the next few days as they can earn resources for the monorail. For Cletus it's his farm, for Skinner it's the school. :)

Thanks for the advice. Honestly didn't think it was this addictive though :D

It said on the tapped out schedule you needed 175k to unlock the yard. Added 21 bells and whistle this morning and it unlocked at 155!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Make sure to log in today, got 15 free doughnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Just start playing. Guilly15 is my id if anyone wants to add me.

Was always 15th of September afaik

Yeah, I thought that too but it definitely went down to 18 hours because I panicked. Maybe just a blip. I got the Rail Yard anyway so I'm happy :)

How do I add people?

How do I add people?

Tap Bart and millhouse on the bottom right and then tap the handshake and add people.

I deleted a few people recently so feel free to add me. User name is MurdyWurdy

Having issues with adding people on my end. Again my ID is Kkgirl17. Feel free to add me.

Does anyone use tapjoy to get doughnuts? I've used it in various games before and it gives good rewards.

• Advertisement

guil wrote: »
    Does anyone use tapjoy to get doughnuts? I've used it in various games before and it gives good rewards.

Invite more advertising into my life? For pictures of confectionary I can exchange for pictures of buildings?

No thanks.

I have loads on inactive players hidden. Will these still count towards my total? I am not able to add anyone as it says either myself or they are full.

I ended up going through my hidden friends and clicked on their names to see if they were indeed inactive. I then unfriended them on origin and I was able to add the 3 people that had sent me friend requests.

If anyone else wants to add me fire away. Username is Mrsflushdraw

Might be also why some more of you are having problems.

This is about the only time I'll type or say this but add me and dump your garbage on me :D Kkgirl17 is my ID again.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Have added all recent posters, welcome to the club!

I've just finished collecting the last friends prize (bloodbath and beyond) today :)

If you're wondering how long it will take max out levels / friends prizes, I started playing in February this year and only hit max level a couple a weeks ago (with all characters unlocked)!

Wish we got xp points for filling the junk yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

How long after 9am tomorrow do you think we will be able to get bells and whistles? I'm trying to help my son get the rail yard and he's about 9k off it and there's no way either of us are staying up all night with the Simpsons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    How long after 9am tomorrow do you think we will be able to get bells and whistles? I'm trying to help my son get the rail yard and he's about 9k off it and there's no way either of us are staying up all night with the Simpsons!!

It will depend on the game settings, if the time is hard-coded into the game, then it will end at 9am.

If not then you will have as much time until your forced to update the game from the app store. (That is if EA doesn't drop an in-game update)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Started the monorail evant late so had a huge catch up to do. Was touch and go last night but just tipped over the asking price just now and picked me up a rail yard.

Will be going to bed early tonight for some long needed rest.

• Advertisement

How do I add people?

People + more people = lots of people.

Did you not do the people times tables in school?

Advertisement