Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Oh, I'm so dumb!

I never realised that the cashing in of metal, glass and plastic had moved to the train yard!

I was sitting there full on all items for the last day and a half :mad:

Ah well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

So what now guys? I missed the railcard. Are bottles and glass pointless now?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

They have added new tennis courts in Springfield Heights section. For 10 awards statues it adds 2.25% to your xp/money collection. Thats the equivalent of spending 50 donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

Monorail Takedown is here… but not as you expected!
    Posted on 2015-09-15 by LetsPlayNintendoITA

EA has released, for iOs only at the moment, the Monorail Takedown update, but all is not well. People from EA Forum are reporting Level 57, Quimby Pool and IRS content missing! Please wait to update your game, and disable auto update for the moment. We’re talking to EA customer service reporting the problem and will update you as soon as we know something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Reddzer2002

I missed out on the Rail yard. i have not yet updated and am still collecting bells and whistles. Would I be able to keep doing this until I get the rail yard and update then? Still quite a bit off it!

Also if anyone is looking to add people it is Reddzer2002

• Advertisement

I missed out on the Rail yard. i have not yet updated and am still collecting bells and whistles. Would I be able to keep doing this until I get the rail yard and update then? Still quite a bit off it!

Also if anyone is looking to add people it is Reddzer2002

I'm in same boat and would love to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Yes you can continue to collect B&W until the game forces you to update

It will also be for sale with a price to be determined by how far you progressed in collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

My phone updated and thats the event gone. I have the railyard though so hopefully not lost anything by it.

Anyone else?

My phone updated and thats the event gone. I have the railyard though so hopefully not lost anything by it.

Anyone else?

Are you iPhone? I see I can update my game in Google play store but I'm not forced to update yet so going to try get railyard.

Are you iPhone? I see I can update my game in Google play store but I'm not forced to update yet so going to try get railyard.

No, I am android. My phone just did updates there and it must have been one of them.

• Advertisement

No, I am android. My phone just did updates there and it must have been one of them.

Probably update mine as soon as I connect to WiFi. For some reason my phone won't update using mobile data

New update dated 16th in google playstore!

I just updated and have no problems to report!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Probably update mine as soon as I connect to WiFi. For some reason my phone won't update using mobile data

Turn your wifi off?

endacl wrote: »
    Turn your wifi off?

I want to update. Can't visit friends otherwise. Updated anyway and my track is useless so might just bin it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Has the bug been fixed yet? Can we update now?

I want to update. Can't visit friends otherwise. Updated anyway and my track is useless so might just bin it

Whats is wrong with your track, If you have exceed what you need to earn tracks and they have not dropped, try visiting KL and returning to your town.

god's toy wrote: »
    Has the bug been fixed yet? Can we update now?

If your on android, I believe it is safe as there was another update yesterday (16th)(Version 4.16.9). I updated and have no problems.

For iOS the update is still dated the 15th (Version 4.16.8) so I don't think it has been patched yet????

No new content yet so there is no rush to update!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm on iOS and Android. My iOS device updated itself, but its all over the place. Went in and handed in cans in the railyard and got the rewards, but the progress bar just went to the end of the screen. I have 19000/15000 pieces but no extra track pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

keano_afc wrote: »
    I'm on iOS and Android. My iOS device updated itself, but its all over the place. Went in and handed in cans in the railyard and got the rewards, but the progress bar just went to the end of the screen. I have 19000/15000 pieces but no extra track pieces.

mine did that too. But when I went to visit my other Springfields it fixed it and I got my rail piece so maybe visit Krustyland or another Springfield.

corkie wrote: »
    Whats is wrong with your track, If you have exceed what you need to earn tracks and they have not dropped, try visiting KL and returning to your town.

Hi Corkie, i only started playing last week so my track is short enough. I have all this glass, and plastic but i can no longer trade them for bells and whistles. I presume i cant get more track pieces without spending donuts, or can i?

Hi Corkie, i only started playing last week so my track is short enough. I have all this glass, and plastic but i can no longer trade them for bells and whistles. I presume i cant get more track pieces without spending donuts, or can i?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10355791.page

Isn't looking good from that post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I honestly don't care about crafting track pieces anymore, I just want those 5 donuts a week... :P

51f6dd0c38f7cc43c9b137f16cd89bd4_500.jpg

Level 58 has dropped and 2 New friendship prizes are available

Still got a long way until I get to level 58. 57 has taken ages.

Nuked my Springfield about 3 today and still not finished setting it back up. Wanted to redo all my roads and setup where my monorail goes properly. Didn't think it would take as long as it did. I will be dreaming about yellow people tonight I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Downloaded this game 2 years ago, then got rid of that device without having an account, so started again. Pete2345678 is the user name if anybody wants to add

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I think someone whacked Fat Tony in my game. Guy has vanished. Tried storing the Gentlemans club and placing it again but got nowhere, not even the notice of storing a character like other buildings. Even sold it and rebuilt it but still nothing. Wonder how long he's been missing before I noticed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I think the next event is about him so that could be why he's gone. I sat out the monorail but coming back in now, SpaceCoyote91 for anyone looking to add neighbours

Want to level up fast. What's the best way to get XP without donuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Want to level up fast. What's the best way to get XP without donuts?

There are certain decorations you can buy that give a lot of xp. I know the weather station is one - when I'm close to levelling up, I just buy like 20 of them & sell them again to boost my xp. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I think someone whacked Fat Tony in my game. Guy has vanished. Tried storing the Gentlemans club and placing it again but got nowhere, not even the notice of storing a character like other buildings. Even sold it and rebuilt it but still nothing. Wonder how long he's been missing before I noticed :pac:

Isn't Fat Tony linked to his house, not the club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

ShazGV wrote: »
    There are certain decorations you can buy that give a lot of xp. I know the weather station is one - when I'm close to levelling up, I just buy like 20 of them & sell them again to boost my xp. :D

Just did that. Spent 3mil on weather stations to level up to 58.

Advertisement