Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I still can't get in. :(

Is it literally just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I still can't get in. :(

Is it literally just me?

No problems for me all day. Have you tried rebooting your phone?

guil wrote: »
    No problems for me all day. Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Yup. Tried rebooting the phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and trying it on my tablet. The update won't install. I just keep getting disconnected from the servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I don't buy multiples of the same house or business. Got lucky at the dog track today. Won the top prize so could buy El Chemistri, Herman's shop and the Crypto Barn after I was trying to save for a while to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    How do you get more presents to drop? I got the five at the start but no more since?

I am the same, after getting my initial presents I havn't got any more. And the task is to deliver 5 to a neighbour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,082 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I woke up with 5 more today. I think you get 5 every 24 hours. Just guessing here

*sigh*

Still no joy for me.

App uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Phone cache cleared. Phone restarted. Tried on tablet. Prayed to Stupid Sexy Flanders.

Sad times.

Contacted EA support using live chat, now just waiting on email that's supposed to resolve my issue... I think I may have annoyed them slightly because I'd actually done all the troubleshooting beforehand.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I couldnt connect on my Wifi so switched to mobile data, and it worked first time for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

So when I visit a neighbourreno my tablet starts to lock up and after the 2nd person I have to reset it just to get control back.
    Is that just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Should we all agree to send the parcels a certain way to maximise the amount of rewards we get?

• Advertisement

MY GAME LIVES! Now I've gotta try and catch up, because DAMN I want those orphans...
    The_B_Man wrote: »
    I couldnt connect on my Wifi so switched to mobile data, and it worked first time for me.

This worked for me in part. I did have to clear the data from my app, then try DLing over mobile data, then when the DL had started, I closed the app, turned off data, reactivated WiFi and was able to finish the DL. Had to try this sequence a fair few times before it finally worked, and the app crashed when I had 746/749MB downloaded which caused me o have a mini-heart attack, but I'm in!

I love these merrymakers. There's always something easy to do now when you go help friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 chick7

I'm stuck on the weekly task to drop five gifts in a neighbours town.. I accidently dropped two in the one town and now I have no gifts left... also seems to crash a lot while visiting neighbours

• Registered Users Posts: 17,082 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

chick7 wrote:
    I'm stuck on the weekly task to drop five gifts in a neighbours town.. I accidently dropped two in the one town and now I have no gifts left... also seems to crash a lot while visiting neighbours

You'll get 5 more gifts in 24 hours

That is over 24h since I started the new event and still no more presents. I received a present from another friend but that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Did anyone notice if the 24 hours for visiting friends has changed?

It had been over 24 hours since i visited anybody but when I went and clicked on Merrymakers I didnt get any reward. Maybe its been changed to match when you get your presents or maybe I imagined it. I tried again when i got my presents and I then got my bells/hats. There was a few hours between trying.

That is over 24h since I started the new event and still no more presents. I received a present from another friend but that was it.

I don't really know how it's working but I started the christmas event around half 9 yesterday morning, got and used my 5 presents. Then sometime around 3pm I seemed to get 5 more. I got todays 5 sometime between 1pm and 5pm. Has anyone else narrowed it down or getting completely different times than me.

Why is it that I always go into Krustyland on some friends screens? There's never any actions that I can do in there.

Browskee is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

teca55
    mrsoundie
    itshalokid
    badpiggy26
    gerftroy498
    brianomc423
    SpaceCoyote91
    pete2345678
    mrsnicholalee
    Marfach
    jounar54
    Kkgirl17
    GodsToy
    Laurahjkl
    Guilly15
    gnfnrhead15
    stephen1903991
    corkiejp518
    Mrsflushdraw
    AbdulAbhaile
    endacl
    Markaculle689
    Admldj
    browskee
    IWTK123
    marcbrophy
    conorosullivan84
    josephineb538
    akeary79

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Jayop wrote: »
    Should we all agree to send the parcels a certain way to maximise the amount of rewards we get?

I was going to suggest the same. Nice/Nice seems to be the best for both parties.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I was going to suggest the same. Nice/Nice seems to be the best for both parties.

Nice Nice gets 30 between both parties. naughty beating nice is only 26 so if everyone did nice all the time we'd be onto a winner.

Why is it that I always go into Krustyland on some friends screens? There's never any actions that I can do in there.

Browskee is one.

It depends what part of the map you click on, too high and you end up in Krustyland. Anywhere else and you should end up in Springfield normal.

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    You'll get 5 more gifts in 24 hours

is almost 48 hours and I've got nothing

more than me gillian.. I'll have to add more players and get rid of all my inactive ones

chick7 wrote: »
    more than me gillian.. I'll have to add more players and get rid of all my inactive ones

I got five presents about 11 last night Pam. I did the clear up recently and had a few folk add me since going on that updated list.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

teca55
    mrsoundie
    itshalokid
    badpiggy26
    gerftroy498
    brianomc423
    SpaceCoyote91
    pete2345678
    mrsnicholalee
    Marfach
    jounar54
    Kkgirl17
    GodsToy
    Laurahjkl
    Guilly15
    gnfnrhead15
    stephen1903991
    corkiejp518
    Mrsflushdraw
    AbdulAbhaile
    endacl
    Markaculle689
    Admldj
    browskee
    IWTK123
    marcbrophy
    conorosullivan84
    josephineb538
    akeary79
    rich5007

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Browskee is one.

You've officially visited it more times than I have this year ;)

Yeah as already said I'm pretty sure it's what part of the map of the town you tap on.

I hate naughty people. There, I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

I already have most of you as neighbours already, but what the hell!

teca55
    mrsoundie
    itshalokid
    badpiggy26
    gerftroy498
    brianomc423
    SpaceCoyote91
    pete2345678
    mrsnicholalee
    Marfach
    jounar54
    Kkgirl17
    GodsToy
    Laurahjkl
    Guilly15
    gnfnrhead15
    stephen1903991
    corkiejp518
    Mrsflushdraw
    AbdulAbhaile
    endacl
    Markaculle689
    Admldj
    browskee
    IWTK123
    marcbrophy
    conorosullivan84
    josephineb538
    akeary79
    rich5007
    blarney_baron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

@Mrsflushdraw, I dropped you a present two days and I was very nice ;-)

@everybody else, I only have 5 presents a day so I've slowly going through my list and dropping them off one present at a time, should have everybody covered by the end of week . . . BTW I'm sticking with nice so you can select naughty and grap all the bows but that will disqualify from any future present drops :-(

Liking the event so far, no time limits on daily tasks, very easy to gather crafting material, event currency, task are on four hour window so I can play during the day . . .

Advertisement