Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Anyone know of a way to play this on a mac or pc?
    Want to do a redesign but fecked if I'm doing it on a the phone

Bluestacks is your man. I had it for awhile, the constant downloading of apps (if you don't pay for it) does get tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Anyone know of a way to play this on a mac or pc?
    Want to do a redesign but fecked if I'm doing it on a the phone

You can get an android emulator. Plenty around, but I've never used any personally so I can't recommend a specific one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Bluestacks is your man. I had it for awhile, the constant downloading of apps (if you don't pay for it) does get tiresome.

Bluestacks ran fine for me until I upgraded to windows 10 then it just stopped working altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

nice one cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Most boring game ever!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Most boring game ever!!

Don't play it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Don't play it then!

To clarify i meant this update stage 2..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So level 60- the final level. How is everyone getting on with this event? I didn't make the first 2 acts final prizes and I hoarded the little square things and dropped in towns once it moved to act 3 to see if that would give me a boost.

I am on 6090/9470 for the Blacksmith and Part and Parcel so not sure how I am doing next to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

Warning: do not rush though 60.
    There are issues with leveling up beyond 60. A reset of the entire game might be needed.
    Expect patches - lots of patches - over the next days. Do not rush it, do not attempt to go past pt 7. At least not until EA fixes this mess

WARNING: Stop Leveling Up So Quickly!

Level 60 Level up game stopping glitch

Anyone else stop playing after getting the Act 3 prizes? Had no real reason to log in after getting them 'cos there're no donuts on offer for collecting X number of donuts. I'm just sorta waiting for the event to end now, logging in once a day to do the daily challenges but that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Nope I'm still playing and I unlocked Carl's Dad caverns over a week ago!

Levelling up like a Motherf**ker though ;)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Anyone else stop playing after getting the Act 3 prizes? Had no real reason to log in after getting them 'cos there're no donuts on offer for collecting X number of donuts. I'm just sorta waiting for the event to end now, logging in once a day to do the daily challenges but that's it.

Pretty much the same here. The idea of leveling up another 800 odd levels just for the sake of it just doesn't appeal to me. Thankfully Iv got Star Trek Timelines to keep me entertained mobile wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Yeah logging in each day for 24 tasks.
    Haven't been to Krustyland in months

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Can we level up again, or what's the deal? :pac:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Can we level up again, or what's the deal? :pac:

You can level up to level 939. You need 40k per level to 100 after which you need 400k xp.

Venom wrote: »
    You can level up to level 939. You need 40k per level to 100 after which you need 400k xp.

Thanks Venom, but I was more referring to Corkies post from May 18th warning us all not to level up due to issues with the game.

I hadn't seen a follow up that it was safe to proceed yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Thanks Venom, but I was more referring to Corkies post from May 18th warning us all not to level up due to issues with the game.

I hadn't seen a follow up that it was safe to proceed yet :D

Sorry for not posting about it again.

But I believe that bug was patched with updates on the 19th.

Have read people flying to through levels using XP collider and buying "Rat-Trap delivery trucks"/"Blood Mobiles".

I haven't done it, because I haven't had a day where I want to commit to playing every hour to make most of the collider.

Currently at Level 103.

Thanks man!
    I was waiting for the wild west event to end before I got stuck into the next level(s) anyway.

Just wanted to make sure I'm not corrupting my game or anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Can anyone add soundie193 I have decided to start a second springfield. No idea why.

15 free donuts if you log in today. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

The Superhero Sequel update is live. Bart and Fallout Boy started separate questlines for me

brianomc wrote: »
    The Superhero Sequel update is live. Bart and Fallout Boy started separate questlines for me

Phew, I had a feeling we were getting a new update. Resisted putting all characters on 24hr jobs this morning. :)

Typical, I put everyone on 12 hour tasks about 2 hours ago :pac:

So how's everyone getting on with the Sequel Squad?

I'm rather enjoying it. I mean sure, it's just Rock, Paper, Scissors, but I find it enjoyable. I've pretty much got the routine down now, I have enough heroes to take out all 3 groups of felons straight away (maybe needing to use one heal depending on composition of the felon groups), I clear out all the criminals, send the heroes to Mr. Burns' Summer Mansion to collect those blueprints, rinse, repeat.

I think the Social Battles are interesting, and I like that your heroes don't take damage from these fights (or maybe no one has challenged my heroes yet :P)

It's a cool event, the superheroes event in 2014 was my first event so I have the characters from that which is speeding up my earning rate this time around (I already have mecha-snake unlocked)!

I like the tapped ball influences, character battles every four hours plus the characters don't have be free in order to compete, so you can still send them on other tasks.

Social battles are good but the 24 hour un-clock for me is a bit wonky, I started a social battle at 6pm yesterday but I couldn't get another round of social battles today until after 7pm

Oh, one thing I forgot, and I know it's a small thing, but I love the loading screen for this event. It looks so cool.

One thing I'm wondering though, who's the character on the far right?

As far as I can tell, it's Radioactive Man, Fallout Boy, Clownface, Pieman, and then the mystery one I can't tell.

It's skyfinger with a mask . . .

It's skyfinger with a mask . . .

AH! That makes sense. Thank you, that's been irritating me for a while! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

I downloaded TO and made a new account after nuking my Springfield some time ago after reaching a high level. New username MattDRasher, please feel free to add me, frequent player ;)

As for the Sequel event, unfortunately I haven't had the option to do battles so far, anyone know why this might be? I assume it has something to do with the fact that I'm still relatively new to the game again (level 11) and since I haven't built the Androids Dungeon yet (required for the event storyline to progress) the storyline has been on hold since near the beginning. If anyone can confirm this theory, that'd be grand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Yes you have to build the Andriod dungeon to do battles

Have a look at https://tstotopix.me for info on the game.

Advertisement