Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I hope the trading cards count in Act 2, because I have a fair few that I haven't used as I have all the craftable items and don't ever need band-aids. I think Act 2 will be rebalanced because Act 1 was very very easy IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

How come i no longer get the pills for the other springfield when i do the chillis insanity tortise game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

How come i no longer get the pills for the other springfield when i do the chillis insanity tortise game.

You probably reached a maximum of them? Use some up and you might get more again.

corkie wrote:
    You probably reached a maximum of them? Use some up and you might get more again.

No max reached. 100 is my max (dont have jasper) but now only get cash for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Think it changed for the super heroes event you now only get cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

As soon as I started getting cash instead of pills I stopped playing the mini game. 8-10 pills is a very welcome addition. A small amount of cash meanwhile is useless unless you're on a low level. Not sure why they would remove such a nice addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Minor update released that reduces the number of social fights you need to do to get the prizes. I jumped from needing to play 5 to get the 4th prize to needing 5 to get the 7th.
    No change to the regular prizes amounts from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

brianomc wrote: »
    Minor update released that reduces the number of social fights you need to do to get the prizes. I jumped from needing to play 5 to get the 4th prize to needing 5 to get the 7th.
    No change to the regular prizes amounts from what I can see.

I'm in the exact same position. It's great that they've updated it. I never thought I'd get there with the three social fight daily limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

Well, I've bit the bullet. I'm still not sure why, but I just did it anyway. When the latest update was being an arse, I tried a few times to get it to work, wasting a good two hours. I just thought 'wtf am I doing' and deleted it. Near four years slog gone, just like that.

It was strangely liberating. It just felt like seemingly constant updates and tasks weren't worth the time anymore.

Apologies to my added friends on here, I was a daily player visiting neighbours almost without fail.

It's gonna be weird having breaks at work and not planning tasks around them, but hey-ho. It was great fun while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I'm tempted to delete mine too. I haven't played it since I went on holiday almost a month ago. Don't miss it but I've bonuts built up that I don't want to waste!

• Advertisement

I'd advise against deleting the app altogether. I stopped playing for a while before but ended up deciding to check in to see what was happening. Have been playing regularly ever since. Unless you need the storage space, just leave it idle for a while to take a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    As soon as I started getting cash instead of pills I stopped playing the mini game. 8-10 pills is a very welcome addition. A small amount of cash meanwhile is useless unless you're on a low level. Not sure why they would remove such a nice addition.

Pills are back

Stage 3 of this storyline has no real encifient to finish it. The prizes are just crap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

New glitch I've seen

Every four hours the alley resets to give more battles.

Select it and you get three. Then go to your friends screen and then back again and the alley will be selectable again to give you six battles every four hours.

Now shhh don't tell anyone in case they fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Cool :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Anyone having login issues? I didn't log out and it appears I've been logged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Nope, I'm logged out as well, can't login into the ea.com site either so there's probably server issues currently . . .

Nope, I'm logged out as well, can't login into the ea.com site either so there's probably server issues currently . . .

It's a minor annoyance. I'll try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭4goneConclusion

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's a minor annoyance. I'll try again later.

Seems to be working again now.

I still need more than 6000 cans to get the final prize in act 3 and the event is over in a few hours! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Only got the last prize this morning, that was after having plenty of time left in the previous acts.

Now, no more events for a few months please.

I had loads of time to complete the first 2 acts! I probably got a little complacent during the 3rd act, not logging in as much!

Need a break for a bit now I think also :)

I'm about 1,000 off final prize, should get it around midnight as my friend battles will reset then, and if all else fails I can just hit up a few friend towns and grind out some criminals that way.

Act 3's been very tight alright.

Doubt there'll be a break, probably an Olympics related mini-event just across the horizon.

Wish I could gift some crab juice to those who need it. Knew that if I didn't keep on top of act 3 that I wouldn't get the final prize so logged in as much as I could. Good luck to everyone that has to get the final prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Still 1000 away from the final prize and was logging on as often as I could. Ah well was only a character I missed out on!

Logged in twice a day mostly with the occasional third log in on my days off. Finished on Saturday morning so I thought it was timed pretty well. The pinchy stuff was a big help though. Without that I don't think I'd have even gotten close.

I'd be okay with a mini event for the Olympics but am expecting something bigger. They are really starting to over do the events recently so hopefully they ease off after the Olympics. No need for any big events until probably Halloween then. If needed, throw a few mini events in to break it up a bit.

Still 1000 away from the final prize and was logging on as often as I could. Ah well was only a character I missed out on!

Keep at it. You still have a few hours I'd say, my game didn't lock the prizes out at 8am like it said it would, so if you can get 2 battles done you'll easily get the 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Cant believe the end of the game has occurred without Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. Gutted

keano_afc wrote: »
    Cant believe the end of the game has occurred without Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. Gutted

Is it over?

I thought level 60 was just the last leveled content they were releasing. I assumed events would continue for a while, so I'd expect those characters to arrive...

Unless there's new news I haven't seen yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Is it over?

I thought level 60 was just the last leveled content they were releasing. I assumed events would continue for a while, so I'd expect those characters to arrive...

Unless there's new news I haven't seen yet.

Well as new characters usually came with new levels I'm assuming there wont be any more opportunities to them, as level 60 is the last proper level

Advertisement