Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

What do most people go for buildings or characters when using donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

What do most people go for buildings or characters when using donuts

I go building with a character, building and lastly characters. For the most part unless the character is one of the shows mainstream people, they offer little value long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

They were doing 4 x rewards for SH and I thought it was till the 4th. Turns out it isn't. I did get a bit closer to my 500M to get the Ziff mansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

They were doing 4 x rewards for SH and I thought it was till the 4th. Turns out it isn't. I did get a bit closer to my 500M to get the Ziff mansion.

It was meant to be the 4th feck sake was gonna do a few hours of tasks and get to the 1 billion I'm around the 800m mark that sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Ah what?
    Is the 4x finished already? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Still working here?

endacl wrote: »
    Still working here?

Came back this morning, was a pain as I noticed it first with the homer trip game when it only gave 4 pharmas then I noticed all the jobs were back to normal. Logged in today and they back to x4!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

Halloween Update is in the stores!

wp-1475600323902.png?w=450

Ooooh, Halloween 2016 is aLIVE!

Ok The new update. Can you only fight 2 monsters at a time? Seems a bit slow and is there a calendar of where we should be with this event?

Ok The new update. Can you only fight 2 monsters at a time? Seems a bit slow and is there a calendar of where we should be with this event?

No got 4 this morning and 3 before, I'd say it just generates a random number,

Got the crazy cat lady deal, was short 50 doughnuts so bought a few scratch cards, anyone else feel the payout on them has got way worse or is it just me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

I think they spawn every two hours, but you can only fight every four hours.

tsto-treehouse-of-horror-xxvii-event-calendar.png

Above got from here.

corkie wrote: »

Above got from here.

I must be doing something wrong, only on 5663 despite doing all my friend visits and logging in regular.

It says on the monster thing that you can gang up on monsters but as I said, I can only do 2, no matter how long I wait. I also had to wait 8 hours for monsters to spawn despite it telling me they were due to spawn in one hour.

I must be doing something wrong, only on 5663 despite doing all my friend visits and logging in regular.

It says on the monster thing that you can gang up on monsters but as I said, I can only do 2, no matter how long I wait. I also had to wait 8 hours for monsters to spawn despite it telling me they were due to spawn in one hour.

You doing the trick or treating?

Hococop wrote: »
    You doing the trick or treating?

Yeah think there is 3 doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

If anyone has Suzanne The Witch from 3 years ago she has a 4 hour task worth 50 films!

Fir some reason my app only updated this morning so I didn't realise the Halloween event had started. I'm going to be way behind!!

Woshy wrote: »
    If anyone has Suzanne The Witch from 3 years ago she has a 4 hour task worth 50 films!

Fir some reason my app only updated this morning so I didn't realise the Halloween event had started. I'm going to be way behind!!

That's great, just finished 8 hour tasks for all the randomers and stuck her on that job. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

Woshy wrote: »

Count Burns also...

-Character tasks at MAG. Count Burns, Booberella, Suzanne the Witch and the Space Mutant (all characters from previous THOH Events) all have the ability to earn 50 ico_cur_thoh2016_filmstrip_lg/4hrs with a task at MAG. This could equate to an additional 800ico_cur_thoh2016_filmstrip_lg/day (if you have all 4 and clear it 4 times a day).

I wish I had them all! I have count burns as well as Suzanne the witch but not the other two

Hammered this since I last posted and now on 13840 so I am on schedule with a little leeway. Amazing what you can do if you accidentally wake for the loo through the night lol.

• Advertisement

The killing of the monsters is so frustrating. I keep getting the option to only kill 2 instead of 4 and this morning I got the option to kill 6 with only 4 characters available (5 if I were to buy the new character with donuts)

I'm still 9000 off the final prize because I started late. I could do with the extra films!

Game starting soon on our new shiny werewolf forum. If any of you are interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657632

It's great fun!

corkie wrote: »

tsto-treehouse-of-horror-xxvii-event-calendar.png

Above got from here.

Just on the calendar. I have the horse and cart and I am on 16684 as of now. My next thing to get is the medium Obol pack at 20450.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

They must have changed a few of the numbers since doing that picture. Here's an updated one for this act.
    I'll hopefully get the Obol Pack tonight, this could be another bumper bonus-donut act if I'm already nearly 2 days ahead of schedule.

I have to collect 700 obols now for the cave craftable, that should take a few days I'd say.

brianomc wrote: »
    They must have changed a few of the numbers since doing that picture. Here's an updated one for this act.
    I'll hopefully get the Obol Pack tonight, this could be another bumper bonus-donut act if I'm already nearly 2 days ahead of schedule.

I have to collect 700 obols now for the cave craftable, that should take a few days I'd say.

I have the Obol pack now and well ahead which is new to me. Got 103 Obols just and onward to get Level 10 where I need 140. Then it's the big save for the 700 which will take a bit. Hoping to get a few with the Daily challenges.

I am at Level 11 with the MAG and got another trick or treat job unlock. Every little helps lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Anyone still bothering with task 2

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Anyone still bothering with task 2

Yeah, I find this event very easy to finish so I'm using it for bonus donuts. Even being away for the last week and not getting online as much I normally would I still finished act 2 last night. The prizes haven't been particularly exciting so hopefully something good in the last act.

Just having to log in every 4 hours is handy. Tasks like the monorail and Springfield Heights with the short task lengths were a pain. I gave up on the weekly monorail jobs until the reduced it from taking me 5-6 days logging in hourly to doable in 1 day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,083 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Is anyone else having problems getting on to the game. I'm getting can't connect to servers on phone network and WiFi

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

I'm getting in ok but noticed all my friends are gone. Can't visit any other Springfields

• Advertisement

All working fine for me. I am on android?

Advertisement