Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Don't know if any of you play the sci fighter game or the insanity cauldren one.

I like to build my SH stuff up with them. One thing I noticed about the tapping of the tortoise is that if you tap repeatedly when you tapping one it seems to count multiples. I often get over 50 this way and I know I dont tap 50 of them

Shame you only get a max of 5 pills for it.
    On the sci fighter, I knew you got electronics for playing it but I only just noticed you also get rubbish for the monorail thing.

Finished this act days ago, never been so far ahead on an event!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Anyone bought anything on the deals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Anyone bought anything on the deals

No, nothing really catches my eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,083 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It's been boring the last few days. I've absolutely nothing to do in the game. Roll on Christmas update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Anyone know the expected date for the xmas update? The sci fi one didn't update automatically for me and I ended up being really behind so I want to make sure I get the update the right day with the Christmas one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,083 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Woshy wrote:
    Anyone know the expected date for the xmas update? The sci fi one didn't update automatically for me and I ended up being really behind so I want to make sure I get the update the right day with the Christmas one.

Has to be soon. I have no tasks to do at all since thanksgiving

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Christmas update is live now (iPhone anyway), just downloading it now so no idea yet what's in it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

brianomc wrote: »
    Christmas update is live now (iPhone anyway), just downloading it now so no idea yet what's in it

Also available for android!

Just checked, on android as well. cheers. Been holding off on long jobs waiting for it.

Dont like the animation on this xmas update..
    Its just not very xmassy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Dont like the animation on this xmas update..
    Its just not very xmassy..

Did you turn on the decorations on the houses, with the plunger? :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Did you turn on the decorations on the houses, with the plunger? :)

Plunger?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

Plunger?

It was an item from a previous christmas event. When you press it, it switches all your buildings christmas skins on or off in one go.
    You only get one so I don't know if you missed out that year do you get it another year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Plunger?

This guy below! :D

Festivelightplunger.png

Although from what brain says, I don't know if it's a once off item or not! :eek:

It was an item from a previous christmas event. When you press it, it switches all your buildings christmas skins on or off in one go.
    You only get one so I don't know if you missed out that year do you get it another year.
    marcbrophy wrote: »
    This guy below! :D

Festivelightplunger.png

Although from what brain says, I don't know if it's a once off item or not! :eek:

I have been playing for a good few years but had to stop for 15 months because of Eircom. I don't know if I missed that or not but don't recognise it. Would be handy though!

The plunger is the handiest thing! They should really make it available to buy with donuts for those who missed it

Bought the plunger for about 65 donuts but got 25 back! so that is me lit up for the festive!

I decided just before this event started, to nuke my town and rebuild. This is the second time I have done this but had no idea how big a task it would be now.
    I had about 33 million and bought up 95% of the land. Ever since the update to the monorail and taking in SH area i had wanted to redesign. I know there was a glitch to start with as I could not get the rail links to match up and I had put my whole rail system into storage as I assumed a Monorail station for SH was coming soon. I gave up waiting and once I nuked my town, I built the monorail and then the roads and set everything back down.

Some house groups allowed me to do them all, but others made me scroll back through the inventory to find them! what a balls. Now have all buildings and people out and just to finish the decorations like trees etc.

What a task that was!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

I nuked mine a while ago and instantly regretted it.
    Took me ages to put everything back the way I wanted, still about a 1/4 left to do.

Hard enough to do it on an iPad let alone a iPhone.
    Has to be a PC or Mac emulator you could use???

Oh King Winter has jobs which earns antlers

I nuked mine a while ago and instantly regretted it.
    Took me ages to put everything back the way I wanted, still about a 1/4 left to do.

Hard enough to do it on an iPad let alone a iPhone.
    Has to be a PC or Mac emulator you could use???

Oh King Winter has jobs which earns antlers

Who is king winter?

Winter character we got maybe last year or the year before.
    Look for him in your town hall

• Advertisement

Winter character we got maybe last year or the year before.
    Look for him in your town hall

Don't have him, that's a shame.

Going to see if i can find the calendar so we know where we are !

wintertapped.png

Shocked to see that I am only on 40k and a bit behind! I was thinking I would be a couple of days ahead at this point. Just shows you!

bit short myself on 41290

I m well behind on this but can none of these prizes are worth much imo

Anyone else think this is a poor update?

Crap prizes and the whole pagan thing is so grim..

Anyone else think this is a poor update?

Crap prizes and the whole pagan thing is so grim..

Yes, I was just coming on here to ask if anyone was feeling very meh about this update. I've found myself just not bothering to log in, I'm way behind on the prizes and just not fussed about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Still hanging in there. A rather dull event, not a patch on some of the previous ones.

I gave up on it days ago!

I just got the last prize. Didnt bother sticking any of them back on jobs to collect the stuff anymore. I have about 1500 chicken sticks and little of the other one. Very unbalanced how they did that.

• Advertisement

Anyone use their elf money to buy any premium items?

I fancy getting costingtons and right now that would cost 45 donuts but dont know how the random prizes are choosen

Advertisement