Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Haven't picked up a box yet. Not sure what box to go for as a lot of the prizes are poor, but have the elf cash. I really don't need any more buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Anyone use their elf money to buy any premium items?

I fancy getting costingtons and right now that would cost 45 donuts but dont know how the random prizes are choosen

Is it only from chasing the elf you get the money? I am needing 5 more donuts to get the Princess Nerd thing going and not wanting to waste any. PLUS not buying them!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Is it only from chasing the elf you get the money? I am needing 5 more donuts to get the Princess Nerd thing going and not wanting to waste any. PLUS not buying them!

Yeah i think its from the elf only..

I have a one in five chance on costingtons in the premium box but not sure if the order on the screen increases/decreases my chances

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

You also get them if you buy premium items with donuts

Yeah i think its from the elf only..

I have a one in five chance on costingtons in the premium box but not sure if the order on the screen increases/decreases my chances

I am only getting offered a private island for 1000 and really need the next level to get something useful.
    garbeth wrote: »
    You also get them if you buy premium items with donuts

Need my donuts or I would. The prizes aren't worth spending my donuts I don't think.

• Advertisement

So the event almost shut off right away? still have the stoopid elf though. Still got the snow as well. Are they letting us build up the money for the prizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

So the event almost shut off right away? still have the stoopid elf though. Still got the snow as well. Are they letting us build up the money for the prizes?

There is more of the event to be continued in the New Year!

The next MINI Event (Homer the Heretic, as is already teased in the game), will hit our games on the 3rd (as is indicated in the files). This will also not be Act 3. This is a Mini Event. The Winter Event is over. There will be no mystery/hidden Act 3. This is it guys. It’s onto the next adventure in 2017…

From here: - https://tstoaddicts.com/2016/12/30/new-year-quest-and-whats-next/

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Back playing this after a year long break. Still as addictive but i wish i had waited till the bloody snow was away. Makes it harder to do redesigns.

My username is Malcy86130 if anyone wants to add me. Need neighbours. Seems most of mine have stopped playing. Good few are sat at level 59. Ive leveled up nearly ten levels in 2 weeks since they changed the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

malcy wrote: »
    Back playing this after a year long break. Still as addictive but i wish i had waited till the bloody snow was away. Makes it harder to do redesigns.

My username is Malcy86130 if anyone wants to add me. Need neighbours. Seems most of mine have stopped playing. Good few are sat at level 59. Ive leveled up nearly ten levels in 2 weeks since they changed the system.

Will stick you in can you add soundie193

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Will stick you in can you add soundie193

Done :)

• Advertisement

Adding you, My SN same as this one :)

Adding you, My SN same as this one :)

I envy all that empty space. Makes designing so much easier. My main issue is getting enough money to buy extra land to expand. Don't have too much in storage but there's defo things i'd like to do with my town that i cant.

I envy all that empty space. Makes designing so much easier. My main issue is getting enough money to buy extra land to expand. Don't have too much in storage but there's defo things i'd like to do with my town that i cant.

I have about 23 million and have loads of land. I nuked mine not that long ago and rebuilt so I could do the monorail properly. Still not got all the plants and trees etc out of storage!

Sticking mine of 24hr tasks and hoping there is no update due to this current mini event on till the 18th. Usually do that and an update hits!

Hope they get rid of the snow soon

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

Send me on a request and I'll keep an eye out and add you, username is mttswny. I started rebuilding my town a month or two back after nuking it ages ago, and yeah, rebuilding in the snow is annoying. Looking forward to seeing how it all turned out after the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Anyone still playing this. Chinese new year upgrade was crap

Yeah it was over quicker than the actual celebrations!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

Barely even noticed it was on, bought a few lamps, that was about it:

Screenshot_20170131-021009_zpsovcgkc4v.png

Spent most of the downtime in between events reorganising Springfield Heights...

Fat Tony's mansion
    Screenshot_20170131-020710_zps5hntgsjv.png

5d88db7994807b12b45e7962107fd631_500.png

Tip: - Use your land token for the must expensive plot.

More water as well. We get an Airport as well!

Liking this event so far. Good prizes to be had. Has anyone else noticed the Rewards Center makes the same noise as the Furniture Shop in SH?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

mtt_swny wrote: »
    Barely even noticed it was on, bought a few lamps, that was about it:

Screenshot_20170131-021009_zpsovcgkc4v.png

Spent most of the downtime in between events reorganising Springfield Heights...

Fat Tony's mansion

Screenshot_20170131-020710_zps5hntgsjv.png

Love the layout, would try something myself but can't be arsed on an iPhone

Football 2017 update now here. Only lasting a few days.

My daughter has an account and hers is running different from mine with this new event!

My daughter has an account and hers is running different from mine with this new event!

In what way? I can't get my head around Osaka Flu part yet. Flying through the event otherwise so far.

In what way? I can't get my head around Osaka Flu part yet. Flying through the event otherwise so far.

I havent got the flu part and she has yet I am further ahead!

Glitch!

c5f00544d5644407171c3fe30ccab9ed_500.png

Haven't tried it yet myself, takes time and tickets!

corkie wrote: »
    Glitch!

Works fine! got a load off flying now :)

Oh and the virus hit me there. Weird how it not doing at same times. I started her on this event as she was at school and they were done within minutes of each other!

Glitch!

Will give it a try. Will defo take time waiting for 90+ tickets to replenish! Will use the time to start designing Frenchland and make some space for the airport which i suspect is going to take up a LOT of space.

Will give it a try. Will defo take time waiting for 90+ tickets to replenish! Will use the time to start designing Frenchland and make some space for the airport which i suspect is going to take up a LOT of space.

Just used it and sent 22 characters before I got tired of it!
    Used the Time to max out the heights again after buying all the water!

We get at least two strips of land on the opposite side to the water.

Tip: - We are getting land tokens as prizes, so don't buy all the land yet! And use the tokens on the most expensive plots!

• Advertisement

Just used it and sent 22 characters before I got tired of it!
    Used the Time to max out the heights again after buying all the water!

We get at least two strips of land on the opposite side to the water.

Tip: - We are getting land tokens as prizes, so don't buy all the land yet! And use the tokens on the most expensive plots!

I got around the same then couldn't be bothered. Yeah got a free land token when i was expecting a hangar or runway piece. Will keep them for a later date when the land tiles are really expensive. The most expensive one on my map at the moment is 130,000 ish so will keep them for a while yet!

Advertisement