Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Much oblidged to all who sent an invite! Added four so far and have space for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

qwertz wrote: »
    Looking to extend my neighbours list since cleaning out a number of inactive players. My id is gmt76 and I am a regular player.

Add me, mrsflushdraw and my daughter gcarr1972208

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Add me, mrsflushdraw and my daughter gcarr1972208

Tried searching for your daughter but couldn't find her. My one is Kkgirl17 if she wants to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

mtt_swny wrote: »
    Sent one on to you there, I sent out a few today after a bit of a clear out myself.

FYI, ur friend list is full. Or so the game tells me.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

The_B_Man wrote: »
    FYI, ur friend list is full. Or so the game tells me.

Yeah it filled up pretty quick again after the clear out. Should be a bit of space again now, send on a request there if you still need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I can fit a few more too, if anybody's looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Did a big delete of neighbours on mine, rich5007 if anyone wants to add

Also I've see the platinum scratch card pop up again, just wondering if its worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

I playrd the platinum card tonight only got 100 donuts for 7:99 sterling. Sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭corkie

Amazon Web Server - S3 - are having problems that is why you can not access the game for the last few hours.

297.png

corkie wrote:
    that is why you can not access the game for the last few hours.

Assume they are going to extend the deadline

• Advertisement

Assume they are going to extend the deadline

I got back in today no problem, but when I am trying to visit neighbours it keeps crashng :(

500 Sky Credits and 2,000 Pins for the connectivity issue!

baf529f5d9e1e39b4be2f01505ef8273_1024.png

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Good but don't really need them. Suppose it means even more craftables and 2000 towards bonuts though.

Finally got the redwood fully upgraded..!

Screenshot_20170314-200043_zps8hy9iamf.png

Does anyone know if there's a legit way to get multiple redwood trees? I know one of my neighbours has at least one extra but thats probably due to a hack of some sort. I thought there might be an option to start a second one after the first one was finished, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Finally got the redwood fully upgraded..!

Does anyone know if there's a legit way to get multiple redwood trees? I know one of my neighbours has at least one extra but thats probably due to a hack of some sort. I thought there might be an option to start a second one after the first one was finished, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Started upgrading my redwood again too. Still early days though. I think the only way to have two would be through a glitch or hack.

Update today with a new mini event for a private school and a few decorations. Some returning content as well but nothing I want to spend my dwindling donuts on.

Suppose there will be the Paddy's day content in the next 24 hours as well.

malcy wrote: »
    Started upgrading my redwood again too. Still early days though. I think the only way to have two would be through a glitch or hack.

Update today with a new mini event for a private school and a few decorations. Some returning content as well but nothing I want to spend my dwindling donuts on.

Suppose there will be the Paddy's day content in the next 24 hours as well.

Ah right, I thought as much. There are a few tasks after the final upgrade so I thought there might be the option to start another one after those.

Yeah I'll chip away casually with the new event myself, set up the buildings etc... I've no great amount of donuts and want to try spend any I do get on increasing the xp bonus (got it to 153% recently, makes a nice difference with in-game currrency and xp!).

Ah right, I thought as much. There are a few tasks after the final upgrade so I thought there might be the option to start another one after those.

Yeah I'll chip away casually with the new event myself, set up the buildings etc... I've no great amount of donuts and want to try spend any I do get on increasing the xp bonus (got it to 153% recently, makes a nice difference with in-game currrency and xp!).

My Xp bonus is only at 57%. takes me about a week to amass $1m and that usually gets spent on land. Not looking forward to when bits of land are over a million each. Still have a few free land tokens from the last event though.

malcy wrote: »
    My Xp bonus is only at 57%. takes me about a week to amass $1m and that usually gets spent on land. Not looking forward to when bits of land are over a million each. Still have a few free land tokens from the last event though.

Mine was at that level until a few weeks ago. I added 5 Beach hideaways for an overall increase of 100%. They have the highest donuts to bonus % ratio by far - 40 donuts for 20% - and you can place a total of 5. You'll need to upgrade them the just like the other springfield heights buildings, with each extension pack item worth 1.5% (you need to place all of them to get the full 20%). There's a bit of a trade-off with this approach, on the one hand you get 100% bonus% by adding the maximum of 5 hideaways, but doing so takes up a lot of water space.
    It will definitely help out with saving for sure though.

Mine was at that level until a few weeks ago. I added 5 Beach hideaways for an overall increase of 100%. They have the highest donuts to bonus % ratio by far - 40 donuts for 20% - and you can place a total of 5. You'll need to upgrade them the just like the other springfield heights buildings, with each extension pack item worth 1.5% (you need to place all of them to get the full 20%). There's a bit of a trade-off with this approach, on the one hand you get 100% bonus% by adding the maximum of 5 hideaways, but doing so takes up a lot of water space.
    It will definitely help out with saving for sure though.

How do you find out your XP bonus? I did have about 13 million but bought up a load of land there and now got just under 4

How do you find out your XP bonus? I did have about 13 million but bought up a load of land there and now got just under 4

If you tap on the stars of the conform-o-meter, you can see it from there :)

I need to get saving that kind of cash myself, rapidly running out of land and also trying to finish the money mountain!

• Advertisement

If you tap on the stars of the conform-o-meter, you can see it from there :)

I need to get saving that kind of cash myself, rapidly running out of land and also trying to finish the money mountain!

79.45 :)

I have money mountain and tree done long time. Only have the current task outstanding fora change!

Thanks for the heads up on the beach hideaway. It does take up a fair bit of space! Just waiting on a few pills to upgrade it to level 5. Don't have enough donuts to buy all 5 but might grab one a month. The xp boost will defo help the levelling up quicker for bonuts anyway.

Money mountain, tree, exclusive resort & private island still on my task list. Last 2 nearly done though. Will look weird when it eventually says no tasks!

Got the duff stadium for 80 donuts from the patricks day lottery..

Having problems with my account. I was in it for a few minutes and then it kicked me out with

Failed to Save

This account has brrn signed into another device

Which is crazy as I only have tapped out on my phone

Happened yesterday too

Having problems with my account. I was in it for a few minutes and then it kicked me out with

Failed to Save

This account has brrn signed into another device

Which is crazy as I only have tapped out on my phone

Happened yesterday too

Yeah that happened to me me as well yesterday too, bit of a nuisance alright!

Happens from time to time which can be annoying when you forget your login details! I thought it must have had something to do with todays small update but it's been happening to people for the past week.

Update now available!
    755bc8ccbc4f4e23eecf7a721ec02bb7_500.png

corkie wrote: »
    Update now available!
    755bc8ccbc4f4e23eecf7a721ec02bb7_500.png

Hasn't for me on android. You apple?

Hasn't for me on android. You apple?

On Android! If it doesn't show up automatically try searching for the app. Pressing the back button and hit the app again. Should work after a few attempts!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    On Android! If it doesn't show up automatically try searching for the app. Pressing the back button and hit the app again. Should work after a few attempts!

Great, it worked on the 3rd attempt! cheers

Advertisement