Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

So what people thinking about this update?
    Those blue things seem impossible to gather!!
    i guess less people are playing tapped out now considering how premium characters are getting cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So what people thinking about this update?
    Those blue things seem impossible to gather!!
    i guess less people are playing tapped out now considering how premium characters are getting cheaper

Was thinking it was just me and the blue things!
    The mini game yields just a few. Waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Was thinking it was just me and the blue things!
    The mini game yields just a few. Waste of time

I'm just tapping everywhere on the screen for the mini game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭endacl

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm just tapping everywhere on the screen for the mini game.

Eight fingers down, typing away like a mad stenographer taking dictation from a room full of overstimulated five year olds!

Usually yields about 40-50.

endacl wrote: »
    Eight fingers down, typing away like a mad stenographer taking dictation from a room full of overstimulated five year olds!

Usually yields about 40-50.

Of the special agents? usually get 40-50 of the other guys but not the ones that earn the blue things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭brianomc

Due to work I have already missed 2 days play on this one. I can't see myself getting most prizes as I am busy until the end of act 1.
    I will try to clear my town once a day anyway so keep visiting if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

It's an ok event so far. Blue things are tricky to get. Make sure the building the spy drone launches from isn't too close to unbought land or it will hover over it.

Just got the coffee shop so already a day behind!!

Looking at the target dates not got a hope of finishing the stage 1 quest. Even with logging in 3/4 daily and most characters doing the tasks. Just missing tatum and hank scorpio!

As for those blue things - like hens teeth.

I'm quite behind as well. Just not arsed with it at the moment. Saved up nearly 4 million in cash over past couple of weeks and just spent it on (not a lot of) land. Still have increased my Xp bonus by over 50%.

What have people been receiving as prizes for having Lisa do the Eliminator? I got a bomb shelter first and everything ever since has been fences. Although twice in a row i did get a small nuclear warhead with 2.25% bonus Xp on each pushing me over the 100%.

malcy wrote:
    What have people been receiving as prizes for having Lisa do the Eliminator? I got a bomb shelter first and everything ever since has been fences. Although twice in a row i did get a small nuclear warhead with 2.25% bonus Xp on each pushing me over the 100%.

Just loads of fences. Waste of time really..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

malcy wrote: »

What have people been receiving as prizes for having Lisa do the Eliminator? I got a bomb shelter first and everything ever since has been fences. Although twice in a row i did get a small nuclear warhead with 2.25% bonus Xp on each
    pushing me over the 100%.

Ah nice, I didn't see any bonus XP items being given out through the eliminator yet, I'll keep using it so.

Much the same as what everyone else is saying, just fencing and the odd bomb shelter so far.

Miles behind on the event, too busy to play properly lately, just got the coffee shop today, nice little building in fairness!

Finally got the money mountain done too.

Screenshot_20170403-195906_zpsmeoe2a57.png

Did anyone else notice a big cash return after completing it? Could have sworn my balance went up by 500k straight after I completed it? Nothing I've read about it said that is supposed to happen but I'm certain it did.

Burns earns triple money for the Moneybags skin, pretty sound!

Got a feeling i m doing the schematics thing wrong as only collect at maximum 20/30 a day!!

Got a feeling i m doing the schematics thing wrong as only collect at maximum 20/30 a day!!

I am not sure how we meant to get more. One of the days I got zero of the special agents and loads of the blue things.

Really hard to craft this event

Apparently the rate at which you collect them increases with each act.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I just keep forgetting to log in - I'm very meh about it. No way I'll get all the prizes

Apparently the rate at which you collect them increases with each act.

What are the special agents? Sometimes I don't get any at all and don't think I have ever got more than 4

What are the special agents? Sometimes I don't get any at all and don't think I have ever got more than 4

Think they just give bigger rewards. The rate that the MIT's drop schematics has increased already but at a lesser amount or something but still getting a little bit more.

Doubt I'll get the final 2 prizes of this act. Fell a bit behind first few days.

Think they just give bigger rewards. The rate that the MIT's drop schematics has increased already but at a lesser amount or something but still getting a little bit more.

Doubt I'll get the final 2 prizes of this act. Fell a bit behind first few days.

I had 0 a couple of times. Mine haven't increased at all

How did everyone get on with the act 1 prizes? I started off slow but got the second last one today, the Dentz car garage. Pretty cool building... Deffo won't be getting the last one by tomorrow though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

mtt_swny wrote: »
    How did everyone get on with the act 1 prizes? I started off slow but got the second last one today, the Dentz car garage. Pretty cool building... Deffo won't be getting the last one by tomorrow though

I don't think I'll be getting the last prize either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

I got the last prize yesterday. Probably helps that I have a lot of characters to go on missions.

Sarn wrote: »
    I got the last prize yesterday. Probably helps that I have a lot of characters to go on missions.

I usually just have 9 at the one time, except if the other job thing is going. I have 3 doing that right now.

Doubt I will get the last prize, still a good bit away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭brianomc

I only got the first prize as I expected due to work commitments, but I'm back playing normally again now so should get them all for the next 2 acts.
    How far I get with the craftables is debatable after missing the first act.

Anyone have a warning to say "you have 6600 items in your springfield and your tablet could run slow"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Anyone have a warning to say "you have 6600 items in your springfield and your tablet could run slow"

I think you get another one around the 8000+ mark.

Such a boring event. I've lost all interest. Can see me deleting the game again soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I for one are grateful that that's over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I missed all 3 acts final prize :mad:

Are they starting to tighten the reigns on the potential of winning?
    Don't want to go too far or they'll end up like Family Guy: TQFS
    At least half a dozen times during the event I was prompted to buy an item for donuts that would help with the event.
    I don't like this type of behaviour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

I found I had about four days left at the end of each stage. That was logging in four times a day.

Advertisement