Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

That was a pretty bad special event, manage to only get some of the rewards in the latter stages.
    Thanks god it's done, update available on IOS this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,558 ✭✭✭corkie

New "Time" Event update in the store!

It was release about an hour ago, sorry for not posting sooner, was busy playing and doing other things!

TSTO: - Between a Rock and a Hard Place!

Screen Recorded from my game: -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

about 30k behind getting the final prize for this. Cant seem to get into it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

about 30k behind getting the final prize for this. Cant seem to get into it at all.

I'm behind by 20k, I just haven't been playing enough.

• Advertisement

Suggested dig method!

c2385a5c13632a59d8eae198cee20f32_500.png

9eb5ca0d4c392937d4ce7946ecaebfca_500.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Sarn

I wasn't paying attention to the dig part of the game so it only clicked with me earlier this week that I should have been more strategic. Now it's a dash to get the baby T-Rex!

Sarn wrote: »
    I wasn't paying attention to the dig part of the game so it only clicked with me earlier this week that I should have been more strategic. Now it's a dash to get the baby T-Rex!

I have been digging and still 2 away from the T-Rex, wish I had looked earlier and it might have made me make more of an effort to play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Did anyone's account get corrupted recently?
    It started with a crash and then reverted the game to show some old popups about long gone tasks, and some buildings that were part of tasks and gave items unique to those tasks, have started spitting out those items again.
    The IRA building has also gone from upgraded down to level 1. Even that grabby machine from the bowling task has gone back to spitting out bowling shoes.
    In this quest, the panini press is on level 11 but it thinks it's on level 1.
    Tried on multiple devices so it's not the app, it's the account that got screwed up!!!

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Did anyone's account get corrupted recently?
    It started with a crash and then reverted the game to show some old popups about long gone tasks, and some buildings that were part of tasks and gave items unique to those tasks, have started spitting out those items again.
    The IRA building has also gone from upgraded down to level 1. Even that grabby machine from the bowling task has gone back to spitting out bowling shoes.
    In this quest, the panini press is on level 11 but it thinks it's on level 1.
    Tried on multiple devices so it's not the app, it's the account that got screwed up!!!

If restarting the app (or reinstall after wiping app data) doesn't resolve it. Maybe contact EA and they can roll your game back to a time, when it was working correctly!

Edit: Also try logging out of your account and back in again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

corkie wrote: »
    If restarting the app (or reinstall after wiping app data) doesn't resolve it. Maybe contact EA and they can roll your game back to a time, when it was working correctly!

Edit: Also try logging out of your account and back in again!

Tried all that. Last option is to contact EA.
    FML.

Now available!

Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow <--- Play link!

IAP's:- €2.29 - €114.99 per item

Haven't download yet, didn't think it was to be available till tomorrow!

Quoted from other thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭brianomc

*brush away the tumbleweed*

Looks like another superhero event has started, possibly a minor event as it didn't require an app store update

*resume tumbleweed rolling through* :D

Update in Stores now!

4ed9d612bd4d5a918ea295dbf0cd65c2_500.png

Music event, with a new stage!

Edit below here!: -

If You Can Get 10/15 On This Simpsons Quiz… Congratulations, You Know More Than 90% Of The World!

Got 12/15! :)

This is a weird one when it comes to visiting neighbours. You only get a few cuffs and only realised I should be handing out my lawyers.

Seems a lot going on in the game and not sure if I am doing any of it right!

WARNING !!!!!!

Game update in the play store, but don't update till forced to do so!
    If you want to collect bonuts!

The event bonus donuts text was changed from “Free donuts for every 5000 Sunglasses collected!” to “Free donuts for every 10000 Sunglasses collected!” and from “Free donuts for every 5000 Blings collected!” to “Free donuts for every 15000 Blings collected!”.

https://tstotopix.me/2017/08/11/what-changed-with-the-homerpalooza-4-28-2-and-patch-1-update-august-10th/

Edit clarification: - Looks like the next act it will be 10K for bonuts and 15K for bonuts in act three. Was just a message text error as those numbers were already coded for that amount!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

How are people dealing with the new stage - I seem to be constantly short of characters to play in venues.. it's like certain characters can't play in certain venues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭AlmostQuick

Does anyone know what the third item being collected is- I can figure the sunglasses and the tickets but there's a third one there and I have no idea of it's purpose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Lawyers for dropping in friends towns?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Does anyone know what the third item being collected is- I can figure the sunglasses and the tickets but there's a third one there and I have no idea of it's purpose?

A job for Al Yankovic in the pop stage I think.

• Advertisement

I have been going on every 4 hours, dropping my lawyers in towns and collecting glasses and STILL only got 76k today.

How the hell are we supposed to hit the target? really struggling and not sure if I am doing something wrong or not doing something I should be doing :confused:

Getting up through the night and I should now make it, I have managed to get 104027/105500 which is pretty damn impressive from where I was when I last posted!

Was thinking I would need to spend about 100 donuts getting the Alaska Nebraska but looks like I will make it (unless I fall asleep and forget to login before morning) :P

Getting up through the night and I should now make it, I have managed to get 104027/105500 which is pretty damn impressive from where I was when I last posted!

Was thinking I would need to spend about 100 donuts getting the Alaska Nebraska but looks like I will make it (unless I fall asleep and forget to login before morning) :P

Did you manage to stay awake to collect her?

calendar-actiii2.png?w=500&h=373

Homerpalooza Act III Calendar…the final numbers to “getting it all.”

Addicts usually do a post on what you need to be doing to get everything not up yet.

I already have the new stage building, but I was able to carry forward the rewards of 2 daily challenges to this act!.

Did you manage to stay awake to collect her?

calendar-actiii2.png?w=500&h=373

Homerpalooza Act III Calendar…the final numbers to “getting it all.”

Addicts usually do a post on what you need to be doing to get everything not up yet.

I already have the new stage building, but I was able to carry forward the rewards of 2 daily challenges to this act!.

Ya I sure did!

Can't believe you that far already. Did you just not collect the daily things and click them today?

Ya I sure did!

Can't believe you that far already. Did you just not collect the daily things and click them today?

Congrats!

I completed the challenges but didn't claim the reward until to today (1,000 + 1,500).

Also if the reward is only 1,000 cancel it for a chance of getting 1,500! They are the only two rewards for the event.

Ok so we have some more folk for the stage, but I havent yet worked out how to get them all in there!

Anyone?

Ok so we have some more folk for the stage, but I havent yet worked out how to get them all in there!

Anyone?

Haven't really solved that myself, I try to have at least 2 people performing on every location. Leaving the stages for last. Sometimes ending up with nobody in one venue. (another venue to unlock with the land token - Krusty Burger).

Homerpalooza 101: Jam Sessions for Act 3

They still haven't put up the 'Math guide' for this act!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What's happening with Weird Al's thing?

KKkitty wrote: »
    What's happening with Weird Al's thing?

It only unlocks in the quests, after building new stage. You probably doing his tasks by now anyway.

Anyone?

Friday Filler- and the Math of Chillaxing in Act III

^^^ Addicts got around to posting "Math" guide, not as detailed as prior acts. But this act is allot easier.

Already have the "Vinyl" store building which I got this evening.

The post goes into details of two methods to approach the performances!
    I'm still filling smaller venues before sending acts on stages.

• Advertisement

What I have been doing with the stages is before I send anyone to Jam I go through them all and auto allocate, and then pick the highest value jammers and keep doing that till I have no one left.

I am way ahead of schedule for a change and not sweating it like I did the first Act

Advertisement