Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

gubbie wrote: »
    Are you Marydrummer? Don't quit! I noticed you were behind so I've been covering your land with eggs til you clear them. If you are bailing tho I will give them elsewhere

I originally quit the list because I knew that I was definitely gonna be able to make it on my own, that the extra thousand or so eggs would only help me get there faster and it would be selfish and a waste to take eggs. Instead I've been giving them out to those who need a boost, people like you! Let me know anyway

That's me.

It was you I was fit to kill then when I saw my place covered with eggs! Don't leave me any eggs please! I'm pissed off tapping them. :P I do appreciate your generosity though. Thanks very much! :)
    I'm not quitting the game. I just don't want eggs and snakes and I can't wait for this task thing to be over!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The snake thing is really tiresome now. I've over 5500 and I can't really be bothered with it anymore!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Much as I appreciate the free stuff from the whacking day promotion, its so boring, tapping every snake and every egg, Can't be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

LizT wrote:
    The snake thing is really tiresome now. I've over 5500 and I can't really be bothered with it anymore!!
    That's loser talk!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

A lot of tapping done today!

Thanks to all contributers! I'll drop some of the eggs for chrischan now, and more tomorrow.

Thanks for all the eggs! Sweet! I'm pretty far behind. I don't even have duff stadium yet. Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

humanji wrote: »
    That's loser talk!

I know! But there's nothing left that I particularly want, I just wanted Duff stadium :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm fed up of the snakes too by now, that's why I didn't put myself on the list cos I would've went mad with all the eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm on track so far with snakes. Should build the Collesium in the next day or two. And Fat Tonys compound is finally building after painstaking raising the 255k. This has been the most difficult task to date I think. But it was very doable as long as you had a lot of spare time.

Next update is coming this Thursday (May 2nd). But looks like its just a new 'Respectible Moe' costume as a tie in to the newest episode. But knowing EA they'll probably add one or two premium items too. Still, I'm not complaining about all this new content :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

chrischan 300 odd on the way later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If ye don't want the eggs, send them to me! I'm not on until the 7th -wanosd620

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

same as that chrislad - sucks being so far down the list.. kinda knew this would happen :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Thanks for all the eggs people, delighted and eggcited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

Yeah hoping people are still dropping eggs when it's my turn!

Redtayto

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

gubbie wrote: »
    Congrats on finishing but I think it'd be pretty selfish if you didn't continue to help people as they did with you. I hope that the others who have had their turn on the list don't treat it the same way

I didn't say I was going to stop helping people! I just said my egg count might be down. I was averaging over 300 eggs dropped per day. I also edited my message saying
    corkie wrote: »
    I did a bit of searching on the 10 whack boxes, I need another 9759 snakes to get all 10, so i might still be an active snake hunter!
    http://tstotips.com/2013/04/26/are-the-whack-boxes-really-worth-it/

That said I what I probably won't be doing anymore is the following

1. Searching for the elusive 10th snake!
    2. Searching Big Towns (with allot of green) for all snakes!
    3. Logging in early in the morning just to collect snakes from my snake generators.

With the result my overall eggs collected will drop! So the amount of eggs i can leave will drop!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Is there anyone wants to buddy up til the end of the whacking day quest??

I have 2000 snakes at the moment, and just over 300 eggs to share out

Origin ID - DeiseMum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Ronan cork wrote: »
    Yeah hoping people are still dropping eggs when it's my turn!

Redtayto
    You added me but I can't accept so I added you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm just downloading this now for the ipad, if anyone wants to add: Cagey75 via Origin, same alias on gamecentre.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

bulmersgal wrote: »
    You added me but I can't accept so I added you

Yeah finally got you on my list! Dropped eggs in the maze for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Up to just over 3000 snakes now, thanks for the help everyone :)

Have near 250 eggs, who is badly in need of some eggs?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Another 36 there where the white gaffs used to be bulmersgal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Thanks for all the eggs people, delighted and eggcited :)

Left you around 300 this morning. Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

we can do with some eggs id: taylorjame79 will return the same

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Another 60 eggs for bulmersgirl. Beside the blue houses

89 eggs just left for chrischan10!

He/she is low on green space so I hope that been collect regularly!

tjalana wrote: »
    we can do with some eggs id: taylorjame79 will return the same

If you want to be on the list, you should not be getting into egg swaps as your eggs should be going to the people on the list! your choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

oh ok,did not realise I was on the list straight away.

tjalana wrote: »
    oh ok,did not realise I was on the list straight away.

Yes You have been on the list since last night! I know you only confirmed today that you wanted to be on it!

Also when your day comes around please have plenty green space for the eggs because you will be getting 100's!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

75 for chrischan

@ YumDeiseMum - 40 eggs on the way to you shortly :)

id: Mupstar99

• Advertisement

@ corkie - 40 eggs on the way to you shortly :)

id: Mupstar99

Advertisement