Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

@ markandall374 - 29 eggs for you

id: Mupstar99

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

M44B19 wrote: »
    Only just found this thread,

I'v close to 400 eggs if anyone wants them?

I'm a level 28 player with all premiums. ;)

I wouldnt mind a few if you're sharing :)
    Origin id Deisemum

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

If anyone has a spare 100-200 eggs can I have some please. Am I doing something wrong I got whacking day update when it was released and only have 5,000 snakes, how are some people already over 12,000 :confused:
    User id; downsman

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

M44B19 wrote: »
    Only just found this thread,

I'v close to 400 eggs if anyone wants them?

I'm a level 28 player with all premiums. ;)
    Fire a few over! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

4596 to 12500...

Wouldn't have got this far without this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

removed myself from the list, hit my target from a few different sites, not bothered with the rest of the rewards.

30th - jaycecampes / jennyojenj822
    1st - brianwebs767 /
    2nd - collectingcats / faceman101
    3rd - mikeruurds / moonpie9588
    4th - michaeldoyle1984 / steviepatt242
    5th - fajitasgtr / gstan
    6th - wossack / darkofsky
    7th - wanosd620 / redtayto
    8th – taylorjame79 / endacl
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

not playing much atm either, but drop eggs when I can to those on my list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I still haven't hit 4000 snakes
    Have 400 eggs for someone though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Me please, will return the favour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

me please also!!! I have 59 atm, but happy to return as many from batch received as possible also!

:markandall374

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

80 for jayce

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

hellboy99 wrote: »

me please also!!! I have 59 atm, but happy to return as many from batch received as possible also!

Have left you all 30 each over near the water

DeiseMum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

ShaunC wrote: »
    Am I doing something wrong I got whacking day update when it was released and only have 5,000 snakes, how are some people already over 12,000 :confused:
    User id; downsman

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Those people are buying snake rocks and logs with donuts and using donuts to speed themselves up to their next targets.

I came across a site last night when looking this game up, http://www.gamezino.com/

Decided to brave it, [as I always end up buying a few packs in game on the go, ends up being more that way] - and chance $19 [€16] - 1000 donuts arrived this morning into my account! That's less than 1/3 the price of the donuts in game, it really does work. I'm always skeptical about sites like this, but looked into it and seems nothing but praise for them all round. You get robbed for in-app purchases, so it's great someone is finally selling for a hell of a lot less outside the game. You just need to trust in them.

Just checked in-game, and yup, it's €45 for 900, a considerable saving there from that site. They have other packs too. Only fot this game thus far, unfortunately, but they do say they're working on other games.

not-sure-if-spam-or-real-comment.jpg

Which, mine? Hmmm, *looks at your post count + join date, then mine, then yours ...* :P

Nah, no spam, it's for real. Up to you if you check it out or not. The link is safe, and the site does what it says on the tin, no they are not paying me to say this, lol.

Which, mine? Hmmm, *looks at your post count + join date, then mine, then yours ...* :P

No bearing on whether it's spam or not. It was a joke anyway. I thought it was genuine but it was just written in a way that it could be spam. Hence, "not sure if..."
    Nah, no spam, it's for real. Up to you if you check it out or not. The link is safe, and the site does what it says on the tin, no they are not paying me to say this, lol.

Fair enough.

looks intriguing.....not sure how it could be legal or possible but....will have a look...

I wouldn't be here this long if I was spamming is what I meant ;)

It does work,but I know some would be wary, as I usually am with those things, this is the first I've seen that actually works well. Australian site I believe.

i see on the ea forums rumours of people being kicked off for using such sites. Probably under the sharing of your id name thing...

• Advertisement

Hmmm, It's possible with EA - they simply want you to overspend buying from them only ... maybe they should work on their servers some more instead, because from the off after installing the game I've had numerous disconnection issues.

yes..i especially like bart pulling the cable.....and sometimes "this ones not our fault, its yours!" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Vojera wrote: »
    No, you're not doing anything wrong. Those people are buying snake rocks and logs with donuts and using donuts to speed themselves up to their next targets.

I think it's more visiting your 100 neighbours gives about 350 snakes a day, so around 9000 snakes over the course of the event. Then there's the regeneration of snakes in your own area which would probably give you about 100 a day so another 3000 over the course. Then there's the 1500 that people have gotten through egg drops from being on the list.

It's a social game and really the quickest way through it is to get loads of friends!

Also if you're really stuck and willing to put in some time for no money do this: stick your name up on a couple of "add me" threads on online forums. Go to the Springfield, collect and then delete. You'll have a trail of requests in your inbox so just go through them, adding and deleting them once you've collected the snakes. Although keep a lot so you can go back the next day. (I've never done this but if I was desperate, who knows!)

Here's a complete n00b question; how to visit others? It doesn't seem to want me to click on friend's to visit their towns, like there's a glitch, the names just keep blinking, and I don't see a 'visit' option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Vojera wrote: »
    gubbie wrote: »
    I think it's more visiting your 100 neighbours gives about 350 snakes a day, so around 9000 snakes over the course of the event. Then there's the regeneration of snakes in your own area which would probably give you about 100 a day so another 3000 over the course. Then there's the 1500 that people have gotten through egg drops from being on the list.
    Agreed I have spent no donuts, only have the snake rock you get after 2000 snakes and now have ~10,100 snakes and expect to get the 12500 at least for the last prize (not pushed on the whack day boxes).

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Wow, visit 100+ friends a day, not a hope, I have a life, obviously not much of a life but that would take way too long....
    When does whacking day end?
    P.S. feel free to add me as a friend and give me loads of eggs, I'm Up to 5,300 and still hoping to hit 10,000
    User ID; downsman ;)

I still can't see friend's towns. Seems a common issue with Origin for this app. Some say they will appear after 12h, I added some about that time ago ... no sign yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

As kaimera dropped out of the list! Her day was the 1st! So I moved everyone else below her up one! I hope faceman101 and everyone below them are watching the thread!

30th - jaycecampes / jennyojenj822
    1st - brianwebs767 / faceman101
    2nd - collectingcats / moonpie9588
    3rd - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    4th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - wanosd620 / endacl
    8th – taylorjame79 / Reserved for YumDeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

I also reserved the last spot for YumDeiseMum ( not origin id) if she wants to take part!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Jennyojenj82 I dropped you over a 100+ I got bored will drop the rest over later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

hellboy99 wrote: »

200 each on the way
    :D

Advertisement