Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Just reached 14500 and my second whack box ( contained 1 donut) allot of effort for little reward!

For those who where asking how i reached such a high score!

1. Bought the expert whacking license (10 snakes per town)
    2. Bought the snake stump and trunk
    3. 88 friends who I visit daily!
    4. Had my day on the list!

On average I am collecting over 1000 snakes every 24 hours! And achieving this with little egg drops in my town since my day!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I got 10 donuts in my mystery box today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

LizT wrote: »
    I always get feckin' trees and fences...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

7ofBrian wrote: »
    200 each on the way
    :D
    I've 78 eggs on the way to you, more tomorrow, thanks :)

id: Mupstar99

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

LizT wrote: »

I got a car park thingy :( always something stupid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

glad i checked before dropping...jennyojenj822 I should have a 100 or so for you in the next while. need to finish visiting the neighbours

hellboy99 wrote: »
    @ corkie - 40 eggs on the way to you shortly :)

id: Mupstar99

Hellboy99 I will be soon dropping 40 eggs your way, in thanks for the ones you dropped for me the other day!

I appreciate people leaving me eggs but since I have already collect the 10 prizes and I'm not worried if i don't get all whack boxes!

PLEASE GIVE YOUR EGGS TO PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED THEM!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Whooops, I just gave you eggs too, corkie, about 36 - [mostly on the green area and along by the Simpsons house]... before seeing this. I'm not on the list, just dropping off to whoever has added me as I go. Next time I'll drop elsewhere ;)

Cagey75 on Origin if anyone wants to add. Friends towns are now showing up for me at last. Took 2 days.

Whooops, I just gave you eggs too, corkie, about 36 - [mostly on the green area and along by the Simpsons house]... before seeing this. I'm not on the list, just dropping off to whoever has added me as I go. Next time I'll drop elsewhere ;)

Cagey75 on Origin if anyone wants to add. Friends towns are now showing up for me at last. Took 2 days.

Is your id cagey75, if so I'll return your 36 eggs before midnight! Just have to collect them first!

Yeah that's it, with a capital C though AFAIK, must check that!

And no worries, as you said I could have dropped them to someone who needed them, you just happened to be my newest contact in game :) I probably won't bother too much on collecting stuff, I'll go for the snakes as I go along but I'm a bit late to the party on it really. Thanks though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Yeah that's it, with a capital C though AFAIK, must check that!

And no worries, as you said I could have dropped them to someone who needed them, you just happened to be my newest contact in game :) I probably won't bother too much on collecting stuff, I'll go for the snakes as I go along but I'm a bit late to the party on it really. Thanks though ;)

added ya there now.

i think the Duff stadium is worth going for even at this stage.... you might get an egg sharing buddy out of the others not on the lists....

Another 47 there Jennyojen...

36 eggs returned to you!

Nesie wrote: »
    added ya there now.

i think the Duff stadium is worth going for even at this stage.... you might get an egg sharing buddy out of the others not on the lists....

Cool :) Well, I'll throw some to whoever adds as I go - The stadium would be nice! Funny how these games work on ya, I look to other player's towns and go "want that!" :D

Cheers corkie - Will check the thread before dropping next time :o:D

I have dropped 298 eggs to day!

Up next from midnight are brianwebs767 and faceman101

As kaimera dropped out of the list! Her day was the 1st! So I moved everyone else below her up one! I hope faceman101 and everyone below them are watching the thread! New to the 2nd list is DeiseMum!

1st - brianwebs767 / faceman101
    2nd - collectingcats / moonpie9588
    3rd - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    4th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - wanosd620 / endacl
    8th – taylorjame79 / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

I hope people who have had their day are still dropping eggs to the people on the list! I know people are probably tired of whacking at this stage!

I appreciate people leaving me eggs but since I have already collect the 10 prizes and I'm not worried if i don't get all 10 whack boxes (8 more to get)!

Regards,
    John
    Origin ID: - corkiejp518

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,612 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Yay it's my turn! Haven't even got the Duff stadium yet! :(

Great idea you had on the list. If i'd been in on it earlier I'd have been in there. I think the whacking snakes is fun, imagine your worst enemies and tap away, just don't break your screen! :D

I started this morning with 5527 snakes and 3 eggs. I now have 6700 snakes and 400 eggs for faceman tomorrow :)

Thanks again everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

7ofBrian wrote: »
    7ofBrian :D

155 just dropped by budfist temple in return. 175 not a bad return so far from 200 :))

Faceman, you have disappeared from my friends list so have sent you a request again. A few people have disappeared actually I am hoping its just a glitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

faceman wrote: »
    Yay it's my turn! Haven't even got the Duff stadium yet! :(

Have 100 eggs waiting to drop you just need to accept my request :)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

TFK wrote: »
    Faceman, you have disappeared from my friends list so have sent you a request again. A few people have disappeared actually I am hoping its just a glitch.

Hes gone from mine too, he was definitely there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

70 or 80 odd there for brianwebs

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lepoatnam

I've a few Eggs to share and need a few more snakes to get Duff stadium please, Origin ID: kahaya77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    I have dropped 298 eggs to day!

Up next from midnight are brianwebs767 and faceman101

As kaimera dropped out of the list! Her day was the 1st! So I moved everyone else below her up one! I hope faceman101 and everyone below them are watching the thread! New to the 2nd list is DeiseMum!

1st - brianwebs767 / faceman101
    2nd - collectingcats / moonpie9588
    3rd - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    4th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - wanosd620 / endacl
    8th – taylorjame79 / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

I hope people who have had their day are still dropping eggs to the people on the list! I know people are probably tired of whacking at this stage!

I appreciate people leaving me eggs but since I have already collect the 10 prizes and I'm not worried if i don't get all 10 whack boxes (8 more to get)!

Regards,
    John
    Origin ID: - corkiejp518

I'm still dropping eggs to people on the list daily, haven't been replying on here as much but I'm definitely still doing it. Only fair, everyone helped me on my day so I'm still trying to help everyone else.

brianwebs767, just made a drop there, will keep doing it as the day goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Just spotted the list after leaving my id, bostoncrabthe , at the start of the thread. If I could put my name would be great, just got the statue there so I'm a long way off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Has anyone ever got the 10,000 dollars in the scratch card? I got it once.

The only useful thing I got in the mystery box was the lemon tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

I got the squeeky voice teen in a donut bought one (all I spend my donuts on.. to try and stop me accidently spending them on speeding up brown house tax collections (GRRR!))

generally just fences / hedges though in the last few

Wossack wrote: »
    I got the squeeky voice teen in a donut bought one (all I spend my donuts on.. to try and stop me accidently spending them on speeding up brown house tax collections (GRRR!))

generally just fences / hedges though in the last few

There is setting that you can change so that you have to confirm donuts spends! It was annoying me too, accidently tapping it!

• Advertisement

92 eggaroonies ther for you faceman.

Advertisement