Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

110 for moonpie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

corkie wrote: »
    Just reached 16500 and my fourth whack box (contained 1 donut).

Purchased a Golden Scratch-R earlier and hit the jackpot (100 donuts)

Bought the Limo from the update, still have 70 donuts what do people recommend as good purchases to spend these?

Maybe a premium character. Earns you cash and you get up to $1,000 for a 24 hour task with them. I've 43 donuts at the moment myself. Not sure whether to buy the Limo since its limited or hold out for Moleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Another 50 for moonpie9588

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

106 eggs dropped for collectingcats!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 252 ✭✭viclemronny

That list posted was an older version of the lists. The lists are full and no places available.

Ah right, oh well.

Also, someone left me eggs, not sure who. Thanks who ever it was, let me know and ill send you some back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

still have 70 donuts what do people recommend as good purchases to spend these?
    Speeding up the build time of many many brown houses. You could develop your own ghost estate!

Final 50 eggs for collectingcats (341 in total today)

Up next from midnight are mikeruurds and steviepatt242

3rd - mikeruurds / steviepatt242
    4th - michaeldoyle1984 / gstan
    5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - wanosd620 / endacl
    8th – taylorjame79 / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

Regards,
    John
    origin ID: corkiejp518

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I only came across this game says I need to add 2 friends to finish an accomplishment sonic anyone wants too help out feel free

Origin acc: Penguinshaooo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

mikeruurds town has been mostly full of eggs for a week or two now. I don't think he's active...

mikeruurds town has been mostly full of eggs for a week or two now. I don't think he's active...

Handy that his boards id and origin id are the same! I just sent him a private message asking if he is still playing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,613 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone having problems with Origin this morning?

faceman wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with Origin this morning?

OK for me

Handy that his boards id and origin id are the same! I just sent him a private message asking if he is still playing!

Looks like his last post was about 2 weeks ago when we were compiling the list. We'll see if he gets back to us though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Looks like his last post was about 2 weeks ago when we were compiling the list. We'll see if he gets back to us though.

So I'm assuming we should all hold off on giving him eggs until he comes back to us??

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

63 left for steviepatt

Anyone else not finding that eggs are scarce the last few days? I'm hardly finding any

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Guys,
    I don't play this much (only about 1350 snakes) but I have just over 300 eggs. Who should I give them to, and how? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lordeagle

irishranger5 here , I have 200+ eggs to drop but have not received any back yet :( anybody want to swap.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Guys,
    I don't play this much (only about 1350 snakes) but I have just over 300 eggs. Who should I give them to, and how? Thanks :)
    lordeagle wrote: »
    irishranger5 here , I have 200+ eggs to drop but have not received any back yet :( anybody want to swap.

I think you solved each other's problems

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

100 left for Stevie

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 252 ✭✭viclemronny

I've 235 to swap too is anyone wants to swap.

ciaran612

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just hit 10,000 there. I reckon Ill be cutting it close to get to 12500 within the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I got barechested Willie this morning. That's probably my last prize, didn't think I would even get that far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I've 235 to swap too is anyone wants to swap.

ciaran612
    30 eggs dropped beside kwik e mart :)

id: Mupstar99

@ 7ofBrian - 30 eggs at channel 6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone who's not on exchange lists want to trade some? I have 70 odd atm, and about to go a' clobbering? You can add me on origin; Cagey75

Just let me know you dropped and how many and I'll return favour :)

I could do more random drops but seems most are doing well from the gift-lists.

Anyone who's not on exchange lists want to trade some? I have 70 odd atm, and about to go a' clobbering? You can add me on origin; Cagey75

Just let me know you dropped and how many and I'll return favour :)

I could do more random drops but seems most are doing well from the gift-lists.
    I'll drop 20 - 30 for you later today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Only saw this today and added a few friends so user id is pauloconn78 if you get some creepy random messages.....
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

ive around 200 if anyone wants to trade : 7ofBrian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

shouldnt ye still be dropping on the first list, 7ofBrian?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

still am.

Advertisement