Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

115 eggs dropped for michaeldoyle1984. And since you like hiding eggs 44 of the eggs are hidden around your town!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

Vojera wrote: »
    You now have the option to link your Springfield to an Origin account. This means if you lose or change your phone you can keep your game exactly where it was. It's simple to do, just follow the instructions.

thanks vojera, this egg dropping, is it so friends have more snakes to whack to gain the rewards??

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Clubsport wrote: »
    Added. :)

Fair play to ya! That was more than I was expecting! You legend!

DubDJ wrote: »
    Maybe a premium character. Earns you cash and you get up to $1,000 for a 24 hour task with them. I've 43 donuts at the moment myself. Not sure whether to buy the Limo since its limited or hold out for Moleman.
    endacl wrote: »
    Speeding up the build time of many many brown houses. You could develop your own ghost estate!

Thanks for suggestions decide to buy the premium character Moleman!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

corkie wrote: »
    Thanks for suggestions decide to buy the premium character Moleman!

I caved and got the limo. :( Only character I want really bad out of the Premium section is Moleman. He's some great catchphrases too. Not big into buying Donuts though.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    I caved and got the limo. :( Only character I want really bad out of the Premium section is Moleman. He's some great catchphrases too. Not big into buying Donuts though.

What I would really like is the Springfield Sign(170 donuts)! 300 donuts cost €18.50 i think! Expensive!

Just got my 6th whack box ($1000 in it) at 18500 snakes!

To michaeldoyle1984: You really need to start collecting eggs! I have 190 more at present to give you!

Before I filled it in with more eggs here is a screenshot of micheal`s town! I think it spells Ruth?

192 eggs dropped in micheal's town! There is still a small bit of green and rest of the road in case anyone else is dropping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Before I filled it in with more eggs here is a screenshot of micheal`s town! I think it spells Ruth?

Yup that was me, I was getting bored putting down eggs and am slightly hung over, needed something to keep my interest so decided to spell my name!! Didn't know if I did a good enough job for it to make sense, but guess I did!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

what levels are some of you on??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

What I would really like is the Springfield Sign(170 donuts)! 300 donuts cost €18.50 i think! Expensive!

Just got my 6th whack box ($1000 in it) at 18500 snakes!

I've got that. Was lucky enough (kinda) to get the harp of death glitch. Luckily for me I've both the iPhone 5 and iPad 3rd Gen which are the two recommended for fixing it. Logged back in to the bonus game and it kept going and going until I got kicked off the server. I was very happy that day. Main thing I got was the sign and its totally worth it. Although one on my list is Scorpios Cave. Really want that. Tasks look brilliant too. Not many towns have it and the ones that do looked like hackers towns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Clubsport

My Town, Level 28 with all Premiums and characters. ;)

e40b59d2-8d01-4c25-88bf-b59365e132da_zpsd93f14d0.jpg?t=1367700396

;) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Whoever left me a load of eggs today let me know, I want to send some back in thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Owenzy31

Don't have any friends at the mo - so Owenzy191 is my id - please add :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Seems like the golden scratch cards are paying out better than usual

http://tstappedout.proboards.com/thread/2607/golden-scratcher

Just scratched 5 and got 12, 12, 20, 50, 20

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have 130 eggs for gstan, but you need to accept my request! Same goes for darkofsky.

I am Jennyojenj822.

Up next from midnight are fajitasgtr and darkofsky

5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - taylorjame79 / endacl
    8th – ?????? / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

See earlier post why there is no one on the 8th in first list!

To michaeldoyle1984: You lost out on more eggs because you weren't playing today!

To gstan: you are not on my friends list! I would have sent you some eggs!

I like to remind people part of the rules of the list is that you play on your day to hatch your eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Noticed two things on my game today. Probably already known but meh, I only found out today :p

1. The other Springfield in my game has two houses for Cletus. Can you buy that again cause I dont see it anywhere?

2. On scratch cards you can scratch a little to see what it is and home screen out. Go back in and they will be different. Found out by accident but it happens every time. If you're patient enough you could (in theory) get $10,000 each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Noticed two things on my game today. Probably already known but meh, I only found out today :p

1. The other Springfield in my game has two houses for Cletus. Can you buy that again cause I dont see it anywhere?

You sure you arent getting mixed up with Nelson's house? There is only one Cletus farm in the game, unless you've gotten lucky with a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I was trying! my connection has been sporadic today but it's crashed the game the last few times I tried to login, probably too many eggs!

I was trying! my connection has been sporadic today but it's crashed the game the last few times I tried to login, probably too many eggs!

Sorry to hear that! What device are you using to play on?

If it's android you could try clearing the game data and doing a force close on the app! That's what I do when the games crashs just after login screen!

I'll check your town again tomorrow and if you cleared eggs, i'll drop some more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

KevIRL wrote: »
    You sure you arent getting mixed up with Nelson's house? There is only one Cletus farm in the game, unless you've gotten lucky with a glitch
    Havent got Nelson yet so havent seen it. They look idential to me, just one is rotated.

Up next from midnight are fajitasgtr and darkofsky

5th - fajitasgtr / darkofsky
    6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - taylorjame79 / endacl
    8th – ?????? / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

I like to remind people part of the rules of the list is that you play on your day to hatch your eggs!

Fajitasgtr.....your not on showing up for me to drop eggs! Presumed we were from when it was my day? Anyway tried adding you there now but I got an error message. Add me?

Id dpeppard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Sorry to hear that! What device are you using to play on?

If it's android you could try clearing the game data and doing a force close on the app! That's what I do when the games crashs just after login screen!

I'll check your town again tomorrow and if you cleared eggs, i'll drop some more!

no use, I've tried it on both my S2 and my girlfriend's nexus 4 and crashes both. it gets as far as loading the town and seems to crash before loading the eggs. can everyone else get into my town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Hi guys I've a load of eggs to share if you want to add me my id is waynedunne91

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Try again Nesie, I just sent a request. I'm sure I added you when the list first kicked off... The joys of Origin I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

going through dropping for fajitas, and it dc'd me. Hopefully you were tapping away at those eggs at the same time, as when I went back in to finish (pretty much immediately), those 50 or so I'd dropped were gone ¬.¬

OldBean wrote: »
    Try again Nesie, I just sent a request. I'm sure I added you when the list first kicked off... The joys of Origin I guess.

That worked! Will be dropping shortly. Nearly 200 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Wossack wrote: »
    going through dropping for fajitas, and it dc'd me. Hopefully you were tapping away at those eggs at the same time, as when I went back in to finish (pretty much immediately), those 50 or so I'd dropped were gone ¬.¬

'Fraid not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

no use, I've tried it on both my S2 and my girlfriend's nexus 4 and crashes both. it gets as far as loading the town and seems to crash before loading the eggs. can everyone else get into my town?

I've been able to get into your town no problem. Was on it last night and again this morning and seems to be loading. Does take an extra second for the eggs to show up but everything seems to be working!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

"downsman" needs eggs if anyone can spare a few hundred:D
    I have 6,700 and will struggle to get near 10,000:(
    I've no chance of getting the motel.:(
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Advertisement