Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

100 dropped fajitasgtr from taylorjame79

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

130 eggs dropped for fajitasgtr

tjalana wrote: »
    100 dropped fajitasgtr from taylorjame79

We where dropping eggs in the same place! About 50 of my eggs could be missing or the game just relocated them! Because there is eggs in positions you could not drop them!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Clubsport

If anyone wants, I can move your snake count to 12,500.

Simple game to hack. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

eggs dropped behind library darkofsky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Clubsport wrote: »

I'm tempted to ask if you could get me donuts too but I'm not sure my conscience will let me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I don't have a conscience. Hack away sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

My impatience level is much greater than my conscience so work away :)

DeiseMum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I have 470 eggs if anyone wants it. Will send it all to ONE person only. I'd expect at least 400 back from him/her. Name is jamo2oo9 as per my name on this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

40 left for fajitas near the penitentiary

Still waiting for dark of night to accept me

• Advertisement

7ofBrian wrote: »
    I don't have a conscience. Hack away sir :)

Will need your origin email and pw.

Can also get premiums so PM me what you want.

What I do is sign in to your account, And collect xp from houses etc... And I use a hacked game file that converts xp to donuts.

See my screenshot from a page or 2 back to see my donut count.

It is possible that EA will eventually ban towns that have been hacked but so far so good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Will need your origin email and pw.

Can also get premiums so PM me what you want.

What I do is sign in to your account, And collect xp from houses etc... And I use a hacked game file that converts xp to donuts.

See my screenshot from a page or 2 back to see my donut count.

It is possible that EA will eventually ban towns that have been hacked but so far so good. :)

Like hacking the game will take all the fun out of it as like it will make it to easy to get everything in the game

And also i guy with 6 posts wont's your details come on like Scam ...... Like i am going to hand over my account when there are other games tied to it and to some one you have no clue who it is LoL
    Like i would not even give my passwords to a friend never mind some one you don't no online

Up to yous guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Yeah, be careful who you are giving the account details to. Look it up and you can easily do it yourself really. The mention guy on eBay is making a fortune from this hacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

100 left for darkofsky near library

150 eggs dropped for fajitasgtr

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If your phone is jailbroken you can do the hack in about five minutes. Their is a video on YouTube if I'm allowed post it?

As for my issue with two Cletus houses in the other Springfield:
    4hsg7a.jpg
    2zr3v6g.jpg

You can see the Church in each to give an idea of how far apart they are. Game is cheating so I have no problem cheating back :pac:

Like hacking the game will take all the fun out of it as like it will make it to easy to get everything in the game

And also i guy with 6 posts wont's your details come on like Scam ...... Like i am going to hand over my account when there are other games tied to it and to some one you have no clue who it is LoL
    Like i would not even give my passwords to a friend never mind some one you don't no online

Up to yous guys

Jesus was only offering a hand if people wanted to get the 12,500 snakes but don't actually want to spend hours tapping a screen.

It makes the game more fun as you can have all the items and design a nice Springfield. :cool:

Here's how mine currently stands,
    36357905.png

Can do it easily yourself with Bluestacks and a hacked game file.

Just reached 19500 snakes and my 7th whack box ($750 in it)!

Purchased another scratch card and won 50 donuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Not being funny, but if you go as far as to hack a game ... I would suggest not playing it. You've taken all the fun out of it by hacking it tbh. The whole basis of the game is progression ... hack it, and all you've got it is a basic move-buildings around game ... where's the fun in that?

Not being funny, but if you go as far as to hack a game ... I would suggest not playing it. You've taken all the fun out of it by hacking it tbh. The whole basis of the game is progression ... hack it, and all you've got it is a basic move-buildings around game ... where's the fun in that?

I reached level 27 with no hacks, But I was barely playing it anymore/bored of it so just decided to hack it and get all the premiums and just set up a nice Springfield. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hey Gstan, I was offline yesterday, so owe you about 120 eggs. On the way later. All the rest today to darkofsky.

Thanks for all the eggs.

endacl wrote: »
    Hey Gstan, I was offline yesterday, so owe you about 120 eggs. On the way later. All the rest today to darkofsky.

Actually, loads of eggs for gstan when my add is accepted. Otherwise a bonus day for darkofsky.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

According to the internet ea are blocking users who cheat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I used it to get the Premium stuff that I'd otherwise have to had paid for. Still going through the levels and whatnot, I just didnt have to shell out for the extras.

200+ there for darkofsky.

100 eggs dropped for fajitasgtr and as I was dropping them again someone else was dropping eggs in the same area!

Thanks to whoever just dropped 56 eggs in my town!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

222 eggs to give away. happy to trade go who wants

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Nail on the head. Whats the point really?

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Nail on the head. Whats the point really?

To be honest, it's not like the game is all the challenging or interesting. It's a play for 10 minutes while on the bus but not much more and the fact that EA put such an emphasis on you using real money in order to progress makes hacking it a little more understandable. I had no interest in hacking the game but a friend of mine was over earlier and counted believe how little progress I'd made so he decided to hack my game and give me lots of money. I was a little annoyed at first but really what's the point, it's not like there's any challenge involved int eh game. It's just some easy to play fun.

Advertisement