Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

222 eggs to give away. happy to trade go who wants
    I've 80 eggs if you want to trade :)

id: Mupstar99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

will drop you 100 in a few minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

To be honest, it's not like the game is all the challenging or interesting. It's a play for 10 minutes while on the bus but not much more and the fact that EA put such an emphasis on you using real money in order to progress makes hacking it a little more understandable. I had no interest in hacking the game but a friend of mine was over earlier and counted believe how little progress I'd made so he decided to hack my game and give me lots of money. I was a little annoyed at first but really what's the point, it's not like there's any challenge involved int eh game. It's just some easy to play fun.

I know what you mean about it not being challenging, but really is there much point in bothering if you are just gonna hack it.

KevIRL wrote: »
    I know what you mean about it not being challenging, but really is there much point in bothering if you are just gonna hack it.

The problem with the game is that EA have it set up in such a way that in order to progress you really need to start pumping real money into it. Otherwise you spend all your time raising a few thousand a day and then after a few days buy one building and do it all over again and again.

The problem with the game is that EA have it set up in such a way that in order to progress you really need to start pumping real money into it. Otherwise you spend all your time raising a few thousand a day and then after a few days buy one building and do it all over again and again.

Thats the thing though, you dont need to pump money into it to progress, you can do that obviously but the updates are spaced out enough to mean that you can go through the game without spending any real world $'s

• Advertisement

Thats the thing though, you dont need to pump money into it to progress, you can do that obviously but the updates are spaced out enough to mean that you can go through the game without spending any real world $'s

You can but it quickly becomes really repetitive. I have a habit of playing it for a week or two and then not bothering with it for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

will drop you 100 in a few minutes!

Dropped 100 for you

You can but it quickly becomes really repetitive. I have a habit of playing it for a week or two and then not bothering with it for months.

Well I'd just give up playing altogether in that case if it was me. Dont see the point in cheating in these type of games where you are essentially playing against yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Well I'd just give up playing altogether in that case if it was me. Dont see the point in cheating in these type of games where you are essentially playing against yourself

Then dont do it. Problem solved. Really dont see what the issue is. If others do it, it wont affect you at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

thanks mupstar. now got 165 to trade...anyone want

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Then dont do it. Problem solved. Really dont see what the issue is. If others do it, it wont affect you at all.

Exactly, doesnt affect me in the slightest, but just dont see the point.

Exactly, doesnt affect me in the slightest, but just dont see the point.

Well I didnt want to shell for money to get the donuts to get the extra characters and whatnot. If you want to, then by all means, but complaining about others not doing so is even more pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

So how did the people on the lists get on today?

Well I didnt want to shell for money to get the donuts to get the extra characters and whatnot. If you want to, then by all means, but complaining about others not doing so is even more pointless.

At what point did I complain about others doing it? I merely said I didnt see the point in doing it.

This discussion is is clearly going to go nowhere, to each his own and all that. I shall bow out out of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

If anyone drops me some eggs, let me know on here and I will reciprocate. Thanks, origin id downsman.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Final 80 eggs dropped for fajitasgtr (460 in total!) you benefit from the previous two on the list - one couldn't collect and the other was not been active playing! Sorry to see that Micheal still couldn't play today!

Up next from midnight are wossack and redtayto

6th - wossack / redtayto
    7th - taylorjame79 / endacl
    8th – ?????? / DeiseMum
    9th - (Shared between who ever needs them from the complete lists)

See earlier post why there is no one on the 8th in first list!

I have reached 20168 snakes and leveled up to 27! Without using any hacks!
    Which also means I have past what is need by this chart

How is everyone else doing?

Regards,
    John

Nesie wrote: »
    So how did the people on the lists get on today?

Tapped about half mine but then my iPod died so its charging now and ill get a tapping in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

corkie wrote: »

How is everyone else doing?
    423 more and I get to meet Miss Springfield.
    Also, one poxy egg hidden somewhere around my town. Un-fricken-findable..

endacl wrote: »

I do that to my brother. Give him lets say 20 eggs. 19 will be in plain sight but number 20 will be hidden :D

Filled his town with them last night. He's still trying to find them all now :pac:

endacl wrote: »
    423 more and I get to meet Miss Springfield.

Just for fun! I planted another two hidden eggs! Behind decorations so there hard to find if you turn off buildings! At least we can not blame Micheal for them, he can't play at the moment!

• Advertisement

I do that to my brother. Give him lets say 20 eggs. 19 will be in plain sight but number 20 will be hidden :D

Filled his town with them last night. He's still trying to find them all now :pac:
    If I had a brother who did that, I would have no brother...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Don't see too much of a point in hacking the game myself. But I'd do it to get some of the premium items which I otherwise will never get. I bought a Golden-Scratch-R from EA and that's all I've spent on the game. People who put 100's in are mad IMO. For just virtual items and buildings. If EA priced things a bit better I'd probably pump more money into the game. For now 89c is all EA are getting from me.

For now hacking isn't an option. Using Mac and have an Unjailbroken iPhone and iPad. I might go the blue stacks route on somebody's PC but for now I'm sticking with the stuff I have. I wouldn't use donuts to progress or even buy in game money. I'd just use the donuts for some of those 120 donut buildings and the Limited Edition stuff like Ninja Homer.

30 there for ya redtayto. Kickin' things off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Folks I'm new to this business and this thread is mahoosive :D What is it people are doing just sharing eggs en masse? Well Im using Android on only a lowly level 9 right now and my origin name is WingnutWilson if anyone wants to give me a hand and I'll repay the favour! When people give you eggs though does it tell you who planted em?

Just under 300 snakes to go before I can start construction of the motel. Whacking day event has been very disappointing and has led me to almost stop playing the game.

Left a load for ya there wossack. You may get tapping not much green left!

Folks I'm new to this business and this thread is mahoosive :D What is it people are doing just sharing eggs en masse? Well Im using Android on only a lowly level 9 right now and my origin name is WingnutWilson if anyone wants to give me a hand and I'll repay the favour! When people give you eggs though does it tell you who planted em?

Added ya there. I'm on an egg sharing list so can't give you eggs but you can visit and whack snakes. It doesn't tell you who dropped eggs.

100 eggs dropped in wossack's town!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

good lord - got a pretty bad case of RSI already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

130 left for redtayto all on roads

Advertisement