Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

endacl wrote: »
    Found two! So at least one was from your messin'!

That reminds me. Revenge...

;-)

... is a dish best served in egg form. Three there for you Corky.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Another 60 for you redtayto beside duff stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I've been posting up my id as penguinshaooo on this for ages and only realised now its penguinshaoo :( I'm an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Carroller wrote: »
    I've been posting up my id as penguinshaooo on this for ages and only realised now its penguinshaoo :( I'm an idiot

added ya there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Haven't had a chance to have a proper look yet, busy whacking snakes in friends towns! So don't tell me yet!

You have two remaining hidden! 1 is behind the whacking day sign and the other is behind a tree in front of Springfield falls! If you have more than 2, I didn't put it there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

corkie wrote: »
    Haven't had a chance to have a proper look yet, busy whacking snakes in friends towns! So don't tell me yet!

You have two remaining hidden! 1 is behind the whacking day sign and the other is behind a tree in front of Springfield falls! If you have more than 2, I didn't put it there!

All clear! Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Carroller wrote: »

Added you there, Adding like a bad thing tonight, just starting to play this

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

coolisin wrote: »
    Added you there, Adding like a bad thing tonight, just starting to play this

What's your user name for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Phew! Not had a chance to play all evening- just on now and every square inch was egged lol :) thanks for your patience folks!

Think I'm done now with my collecting- just unlocked pet snake, and doubt ill get enough for barechested, so feel free to move onto the next poor unfortunate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I've a 100 eggs for anyone that wants to trade

id: Mupstar99

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hellboy99 wrote: »

i have 300 eggs to share ill add you

id:deconate

edit:ill drop 50 at a time if anyone else wants
    to trade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Nesie wrote: »
    What's your user name for the game?

Cabrwab

100 eggs dropped for Michaeldoyle1984!

I gave to Michael because he couldn't play on his day (and his town was full off eggs) and wossack said he had enough!

Wossack wrote: »
    Phew! Not had a chance to play all evening- just on now and every square inch was egged lol :) thanks for your patience folks!

Think I'm done now with my collecting- just unlocked pet snake, and doubt ill get enough for barechested, so feel free to move onto the next poor unfortunate :)

Up next from midnight are taylorjame79 and DeiseMum!

As endacl said he had completed all prizes and didn't want anymore eggs, I moved DeiseMum up into his place!

Now there is two end days for each list to share eggs with who ever needs them most!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

Final tally is 900 snakes and 550 eggs! Thanks guys!
    I'm thinking ill drop 150 to deisemum tomorrow and the other 400 among the people on the second list that need them as I didn't drop much over the last few days as I was very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

So just to start off a list for the second team!

Redtayto - 6080 snakes, finished collecting.

I found 1 behind the tattoo wall and the other near my phone booth
    completely by accident - I was hitting snakes released from generators when I heard the hatching off the egg!

Found the third after some mad tapping - hidden behind a tree near purple house!

On 21420 snakes! 80 away from next whack box! Should have it first thing in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Finished the Whacking Day task and now have all 10 prizes. There's really no incentive to push you to get the Whackboxes. The cash and donut amounts are too small. I should have all tasks complete before Thursday too. Curious about what EA will introduce next. But hopefully it's not too much as i'd like to build up a bit of land and cash first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Deisemum left you 170 eggs there

Second list

Bulmersgal- 6800 trying to get 7500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hellboy99 wrote: »

50 +dropped for you just now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

247 to trade in any increments. I want to try for the stadium berfore it finishes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

DubDJ wrote: »
    Finished the Whacking Day task and now have all 10 prizes. There's really no incentive to push you to get the Whackboxes. The cash and donut amounts are too small. I should have all tasks complete before Thursday too. Curious about what EA will introduce next. But hopefully it's not too much as i'd like to build up a bit of land and cash first.

Squid port and/or level 29 next

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Second list

Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

corkie wrote: »
    100 eggs dropped for Michaeldoyle1984!

I gave to Michael because he couldn't play on his day (and his town was full off eggs) and wossack said he had enough!

an update: finally got access without the game crashing but all the eggs disappeared :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Although I did get your 100 corkie, and projectcollosus's 70. Currently on 8092, unlikely to hit 10k at this stage. Who were the people from list one from the last few days? I have some egg drops to make (unless someone needs them more)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

As per previous post definitely strange things going on. Deisemum not on my friends list and she used to be. Anyway friends request sent eggs waiting to go.

Second list

Bulmersgal- 6800 trying to get 7500 Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500
    Jennyojenj822- 8995 would love to make it to 10000

sundodger5 wrote: »
    As per previous post definitely strange things going on. Deisemum not on my friends list and she used to be. Anyway friends request sent eggs waiting to go.

That happened to me a few times, they either reappeared by themselves or I had to resend friend request.

sundodger5 wrote: »

Accepted you again :)

• Advertisement

TFK wrote: »

Jennyojenj822- 8995 would love to make it to 10000

Left you both some. Will drop more later when I'm finished doing the rounds :)

Advertisement