Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Accepted you again :)

100 odd dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

bout 300 dropped for taylorjame79

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

Ive managed to make the coliseum today, i think im done there is no way i will get the 2500 for the motel sadly, i cant wait for this damn thing to finish tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

recyclops wrote: »
    Ive managed to make the coliseum today, i think im done there is no way i will get the 2500 for the motel sadly, i cant wait for this damn thing to finish tbh

Agree with you about it finishing, easily the least enjoyable time I've had playing the game, the only other event I was playing the game for was Valentines and it was much better. The snake thing turned into an absolute headwreck.

That said I got all the prizes, so happy with that. Looking forward to the Squidport update, will be great to have land open down by the shore

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

Just reached 21500 snakes and my 9th whack box (2 donuts in it)

Came close yesterday to getting two whack boxes in one day! Will I get the last one tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

KevIRL wrote: »
    Squid port and/or level 29 next

Doubt they'll add squid port so close after the Whacking Day update. It was one of the biggest updates so far and it looks like the Squidport could be just as big. There's also a Camp Krusty update in the files so maybe that'll come first heading into summer. The next level 29 update will probably add Agnes Skinner and Skinners House.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    MrBrocky - 9576
    7ofBrian - 5200 snakes and counting
    ruthiec890 - I7500 Got Bare Chested Willie!!!
    heymcflyx - 6569
    dpeppard – 10064 - currently 10.6k. fingers crossed for 12.5k
    chrischan101 - 5387
    brianwebs767 have 5862 snakes, doubt ill get the next prize
    michaeldoyle1984 - 7730
    fajitasgtr - 7070
    wossack - Im at 5200, so hope to get the snake at 5500
    taylorjame79 on 5000
    collectingcats - 5528

By sending Lisa to other town the games is reporting these figures! People may have more than the game is reporting!

Ok thanks to people dropping eggs on my town, I have just gotten Bare Chested Willie. I'm happy with that and there's no way I'll get to the next prize, so please send your eggs to someone else who needs them now!!

Now I'm away to see what Willie can do with his Bare Chest!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

TFK wrote: »
    Second list

Redtayto - 6080 snakes, finished collecting.
    Bulmersgal- 6800 trying to get 7500
    Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500
    Jennyojenj822- 8995 would love to make it to 10000

200 dropped for deisemum, will drop the same to jennyo later

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Is whacking day over soon?

How do some people have so much cash and land? I should have bought loads of land when I started out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Is whacking day over soon?

How do some people have so much cash and land? I should have bought loads of land when I started out first.

May 9th is the end of Whacking Day. I've got a fair bit of land but nothing major compared to some towns. A lot started in September and have bought up all the land over time. Others have hacked the game. It's really up to when you started. It's been very busy with updates lately so that will slow down buying land. Although most of whacking day didn't cost cash other than the decorations.

• Advertisement

104 eggs dropped for taylorjame79! Not much room left for more eggs! I had to drop eggs along the roads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Left you both some. Will drop more later when I'm finished doing the rounds :)

Left you another 60, thanks for eggs earlier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Neither me nor my girlfriend (both on S3s) are able to access our respective Springfields, just goes to that screen with Bart pulling the cable out and a message saying it can't connect to the server every time. Frustrating, but neither of us have spent any real money on it so it's not too bad I suppose.

Anyone else having similar difficulties?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

60 for taylorjame

60 for fajitasgtr (missed your day)

60 for wossack (missed your day too)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Taylorjame79 game keeps crashing, cant get to his eggs, any advice

tjalana wrote: »

What device are you playing on? If android try clearing the app data and force closing the app!

Same thing happened to me over the weekend. Too many eggs. When I finally got back in, all the eggs were gone. Nothing you can do unfortunately.

What device are you playing on? If android try clearing the app data and force closing the app!

Doesn't work. I tried this myself. I tried on two different phones. Keep trying to log in and see if it works.

• Advertisement

Doesn't work. I tried this myself. I tried on two different phones. Keep trying to log in and see if it works.

It works for me when mine crashes usually just after the "Tap to continue"! Every device is different! It means you have to download the updates again! Just happened to me again just there!

60 for wossack (missed your day too)

thanks prez - though I reckon Im done collecting at this stage! wont make the next prize, so happy to let someone else take preference :)

He uses a samsung tablet, soon as he taps to continue it shows his town, freezes and goes to samsung menu

not ideal, but if he gave account details to someone on here, maybe they could clear his place down for him? as I say though, not ideal :(

It works for me when mine crashes usually just after the "Tap to continue"! Every device is different!

What happens is the town loads and then as it tries to put the eggs in it crashes and returns to the homescreen. I tried on two devices and the same thing happened. This is likely a different issue to one you encountered.

BTW, when it fixed for me, I quickly clicked on the friends button before it crashed (was basically tapping everything I could to get it to work) and when I went back to my town all the eggs had disappeared. Not sure if this is what caused the eggs to disappear but you could try doing that to resolve the crashing.

Ok guys, will try all that thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

DubDJ wrote: »
    May 9th is the end of Whacking Day. I've got a fair bit of land but nothing major compared to some towns. A lot started in September and have bought up all the land over time. Others have hacked the game. It's really up to when you started. It's been very busy with updates lately so that will slow down buying land. Although most of whacking day didn't cost cash other than the decorations.

I think you'd have had to start earlier then September to have all the land. I started in December and only have about half.

There's signs to look out for if someone has hacked their game, like
    Large numbers of one premium item (one of my friends, every square inch of their land is covered in cars. Used to take ages to load their game)
    They have all the land but not much on it - only possible if they put land shopping before house building.

fwiw, my old iphone 3gs managed to load with 440+ eggs - took a particularly long time to come out of the loading screen mind you!

Dont think taylors place has much more then that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

theres 9 eggs somewhere on my town. Ive hidden just building... just decorations... and both. ****in things are invisible. I give up, well played whoever it was :(

Advertisement