Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

7ofBrian wrote: »
    theres 9 eggs somewhere on my town. Ive hidden just building... just decorations... and both. ****in things are invisible. I give up, well played whoever it was :(

Eggs are decorations! So don't hide them! Your missing eggs are probably hidden behind trees and other decorations! A favorite place for someone who hides eggs is behind the whacking day sign if you have one!

I didn't plant nine but may have left one!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

A bit late to the thread but my name is EZTCF if anyone wants to add I have eggs also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

DubDJ wrote: »
    May 9th is the end of Whacking Day. I've got a fair bit of land but nothing major compared to some towns. A lot started in September and have bought up all the land over time. Others have hacked the game. It's really up to when you started. It's been very busy with updates lately so that will slow down buying land. Although most of whacking day didn't cost cash other than the decorations.
    corkie wrote: »
    Eggs are decorations! So don't hide them! Your missing eggs are probably hidden behind trees and other decorations! A favorite place for someone who hides eggs is behind the Springfield sign if you have one!

I didn't plant nine but may have left one!

I totally think its you that's been hiding one a day... :confused:

Dubdj: turn on your sound and just start tapping behind trees and signs. You'll hear the crack of an egg soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Ok, after 2 hours of trying he has managed to get to on to his game but there are no eggs to crack, its taylorjame79 day today so if anyone has eggs to give, would be appreciated, id is taylorjame79, thanks

gubbie wrote: »
    I totally think its you that's been hiding one a day... :confused:

I only started doing that yesterday! Hiding one in nearly every town I visit! How did you know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

tjalana wrote: »
    Ok, after 2 hours of trying he has managed to get to on to his game but there are no eggs to crack, its taylorjame79 day today so if anyone has eggs to give, would be appreciated, id is taylorjame79, thanks

Seems to be the same problem I encountered. Will send some more eggs later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

I only started doing that yesterday! Hiding one in nearly every town I visit! How did you know!

Is it you who has hidden 1 in my town that I cannot for the life of me find!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll have to go home and spend some time looking for it with the sound on!!! Either that or some mad tapping is about to happen :D:D

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Is it you who has hidden 1 in my town that I cannot for the life of me find!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so! I can not remember where I hid one in your town and even if I did but my usual hiding spaces are free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

I don't think so! I can not remember where I hid one in your town and even if I did but my usual hiding spaces are free!

Hmm I can't blame you so. Eventually found it at the side of the nuclear plant. Took a bit of effort but i got there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Thank you to whoever dropped a pile of eggs for me :) much appreciated.

Deise have just left 150 for you. Hope to have a few more once other towns become active in a few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Somebody kept on hiding an egg behind my hammock, took ages to find it each day (and then I would forget it was there the following day :o )

Currently have just over 8K snakes, I doubt I'll make it to the next reward before Friday.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have a sneaky egg hider too! I was having a nervous breakdown last night looking for one egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

An even 80 for you there Deisemum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Someone just dropped me 127...so I have over 200 to drop...so who dropped or who wants?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Sorry I haven't been posting ive been so busy! Deisemum, incoming! :)

Dnn_Farrel643

Taylorjame79 needs 280 eggs for the next prize, missed out on the eggs placed before 2 today as his game crashed and took all eggs, thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

On my way to drop for Taylorjame now!

Obviously my eggs are spoken for today, but I am hoping, by some miracle to get to Bare Chested Wolly, if anyone has spare eggs! My username is orourkel.

Haha...Wolly! I'm leaving it in...it's eh...phonetic in his accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

daisy123 wrote: »
    Wolly
    New character?!?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

40 odd more for Taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Thanks a million to everyone for the eggs today, am only 400 away from bare chest willie now.

I have almost 300 eggs to share out so can whoever needs them please let me know

• Advertisement

Thank you wossack and daisy123

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Second list

Redtayto - 6080 snakes, finished collecting.
    Bulmersgal- 6800 trying to get 7500 Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500
    Jennyojenj822- 8995 would love to make it to 10000
    Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500
    Yurtburger - 9100 trying to get 10000

I have 180 heading your way now deisemum

80 eggs dropped for taylorjame79!

More later tonight when my friends towns come out of timelock! Hoping your able to collect these and that your game doesn't crash again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Thanks a million to everyone for the eggs today, am only 400 away from bare chest willie now.

I have almost 300 eggs to share out so can whoever needs them please let me know

Please can i have some more :)

Will have more for u later

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anyone have any idea what the next big thing will be after whacking day? 4th of July? It's a bit of a wait to Halloween.

Thanks corkie, he's hatching them straight away as they come in, just in case it crashes again, need about 170 and that will be it

Who on the 1st list for tomorrow still needs or wants eggs!

MrBrocky - 9576
    7ofBrian - 5200 snakes and counting
    ruthiec890 - I'm only on 6858 snakes at the moment, so I'll be lucky to get Bare Chested Willie.
    heymcflyx - 6569
    dpeppard – 10064 - currently 10.6k. fingers crossed for 12.5k
    chrischan101 - 5387
    brianwebs767 have 5862 snakes, doubt ill get the next prize
    michaeldoyle1984 - 7730
    fajitasgtr - 7070
    wossack - Im at 5200, so hope to get the snake at 5500
    taylorjame79 on 5000
    collectingcats - 5528

Please cross yourself off and repost list if you don't want any!
    If you do update your egg count and how many eggs your looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Left you some back :)

And thanks to whoever left the eggs spelling NB8 ??

Sorry only came back to this thread now, that's me, Nially88.Was trying not to but in on the egg list here and didn't realise you were in it! Sure they'd have gone to waste anyway! :-P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

150 until I get the motel! My calculations when I started 3 weeks ago have been pretty much perfect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Please can i have some more :)

Will have more for u later

Left u about 90 over by the blue houses. Will drop more later, am sneeking on in work ;)

Advertisement