Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Nesie wrote: »
    Updated list - feel free to correct me

People actively looking for eggs
    brianwebs767 have 5862 snakes, doubt ill get the next prize
    orourkel - 5800...that's actually fairly doubtful I will reach the next level

Might do without eggs
    dpeppard – currently 11.2k. fingers crossed for 12.5k

People not shouting for eggs
    MrBrocky - 9576
    heymcflyx - 6569
    chrischan101 - 5387
    michaeldoyle1984 - 7730
    fajitasgtr - 7070
    wossack - Im at 5200, so hope to get the snake at 5500
    collectingcats - 5528

Lets go with brianwebs767 and then orourkel until they get to the next prize? Tell us when to stop!

Sorry about knocking you off orourkel!

Im good for eggs, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Hmm I can't blame you so. Eventually found it at the side of the nuclear plant. Took a bit of effort but i got there!!!

Just visiting your town again and that hidden egg behind the power plant may have been me after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

coolisin wrote: »
    Thanks for the couple of add's people!!

Is it bad manners to vandalise??!!

The best thing to actually click on is the Snake rocks, stumps etc. They start regenerating after a friend taps on them and after you collect the time until you can collect again could be minutes depending on when your friend tapped it.

Also buildings with expensive payouts such as Burns Manor should be tapped by friends. Try stay away from Cletus and Channel 6 news as your not helping in any way. Vandalism can help a friend bring up their rating but only in moderation. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    Just visiting your town again and that hidden egg behind the power plant may have been me after all!

Oh was it now?? I may have to pay your town a visit again to play the fun game of 'where is that last egg hidden'!! :D

DubDJ wrote: »

Try stay away from Cletus and Channel 6 news as your not helping in any way. :D

Why stay a way from the farm? I have thought that would be a good one to click?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

it's not like something else starts growing once they click on it

Because you need to pay cash to start earning money on both. And when a friend clicks on it the building won't start the countdown again as you've got to click it yourself and pay the cost for whatever task your doing, eg Moonshine on Cletus' farm. So best stay away from those.

Nesie wrote: »
    it's not like something else starts growing once they click on it
    DubDJ wrote: »
    Because you need to pay cash to start earning money on both. And when a friend clicks on it the building won't start the countdown again as you've got to click it yourself and pay the cost for whatever task your doing, eg Moonshine on Cletus' farm. So best stay away from those.

I made the mistake of growing actual corn! Another 37 days left to grow it! So I forgot that you spend money to grow something! Hope I am still playing in 37 days! It was 90+ days to grow it! So I am more than halfway there!

Who hid the 5 eggs in my town? I found them easy enough by turning off buildings! Try harder next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'd rather the vandalise one instead of the taxes. You dont normally get anything for the building that can be vandalised so doing so gives a payout when its cleaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Second list

Bulmersgal- 7140 trying to get 7500
    Deisemum - 6150 trying to get 7500
    Jennyojenj822- 8995 would love to make it to 10000
    Yurtburger - 9100 trying to get 10000

Redtayto - 6080 snakes, finished collecting.

Can people on second list please update snake count and if your still collecting. If you have finished collecting either delete name or move to botfom like i done with red tayto.

Deisemum i have another 20+ eggs for you know, not a lot but hopefully it will help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Woohoo just hit 12500. Motel has begun building!

I made the mistake of growing actual corn! Another 37 days left to grow it! So I forgot that you spend money to grow something! Hope I am still playing in 37 days! It was 90+ days to grow it! So I am more than halfway there!

I grew corn myself. And had a farm task sitting in my task bar for about 2 months. Now I've lots of side tasks popping up. It's not worth the 90 days wait tbh. You can store the building to cancel the tasks. But at the same time your almost there and should keep going.

I'm guessing one of you crafty people hid an egg in my town. Found it quick enough though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

DeiseMum, I dropped another 100 for you! Your Springfield is full so you've a lit of tapping to do!

If anyone could plz spare me some eggs I'd be very grateful! Im on 4939 and trying to get to 5500! Im dnn_farrel643

Thankies!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Thanks everyone

Meteor data was down since 9 so only getting home to start whacking now! (That sounds terrible lol)

I'll start repaying eggs asap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

DeiseMum, dropped about a hundred or so eggs for you, had no room for more. Have added everyone else on the lists still looking for eggs, will drop some tomorrow.

I'm about 200 short of the next level, not sure I'll make it by myself so if anyone has any spare eggs I'll be glad of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Thanks everyone

Meteor data was down since 9 so only getting home to start whacking now! (That sounds terrible lol)

I'll start repaying eggs asap
    Welcome. Another 48 here for you. I'll drop them as you clear space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

alwaysadub wrote: »
    DeiseMum, dropped about a hundred or so eggs for you, had no room for more. Have added everyone else on the lists still looking for eggs, will drop some tomorrow.

I'm about 200 short of the next level, not sure I'll make it by myself so if anyone has any spare eggs I'll be glad of them!

Ive some here. Just accepted and I'll be dropping off for you now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Having some technical difficulties here. My phone did a system update and since then I haven't been able to load the game.

So having a slight meltdown!

TFK wrote: »
    Having some technical difficulties here. My phone did a system update and since then I haven't been able to load the game.

So having a slight meltdown!
    Chill. Your game is held elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Just reached 22500 snakes and the final 10th whack box (2 donuts in it)!
    2 whack boxes in one day!

Thanks to everyone who sent me eggs and to my 95 friends for accepting or sending invites!

No grand prize at the end to reward the effort! I thought they might have at least given us lumpy, the springfield mascot!

Total of whack prizes
    2 with 2 donuts
    2 with 1 donut
    2 with $1000
    4 with $750

That's if i am remembering right!

Regards,
    John

Just reached 22500 snakes and the final 10th whack box (2 donuts in it)!
    2 whack boxes in one day!

Thanks to everyone who sent me eggs and to my 95 friends for accepting or sending invites!

No grand prize at the end to reward the effort! I thought they might have at least given us lumpy, the springfield mascot!

Total of whack prizes
    2 with 2 donuts
    2 with 1 donut
    2 with $1000
    4 with $750

That's if i am remembering right!

Regards,
    John
    Nice to see one of us getting 'over the line'.

Congratulations? I think? For building imaginary buildings, sending imaginary people to do imaginary jobs, and cruelty to imaginary reptiles...?

:D

Still haven't found that feckin' egg...

:mad:

Eggs dropped off to all who needed some. Will do more tomorrow
    I swear I'll crack up if they extend this task after all this, I never want to see an egg again :)

Eggs dropped off to all who needed some. Will do more tomorrow
    I swear I'll crack up if they extend this task after all this, I never want to see an egg again :)
    Egg-Recall.jpg

I'll crack up :)
    And that's no yolk. :D

60 eggs dropped for brianwebs767!

More than likely my last bulk quantity of eggs to drop!

Put my whacking day sign and my snake generators into inventory!
    You can sell the

Trunk for $1875
    Rocks $1000
    Stump $1375
    Sign $250

changed my mind and placing the generators in my town again!
    Please don't send me anymore eggs as that would be a waste of eggs!

endacl wrote: »
    Egg-Recall.jpg

Ur just a bad egg for doing that :D

Ur just a bad egg for doing that :D
    I know. I really had to scramble to find the right image!

252930.jpg

Screenshot of my 22500 snake count!

Also found the 14 hidden eggs! But these where a waste sending them to me!

I have completed all possible prizes! And I sure hope they don't extend whacking day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I sure hope they don't extend whacking day!

Me too! Seems doubtful, though. I reckon they'd have said so by now. Plus I'm sure they make more money by keeping it to the 9th; people will panic and use donuts to get their prizes.

Advertisement