Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

I'm using my Nexus 7 tablet! I can not imagine playing this on a phone with a small screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

corkie wrote: »
    I'm using my Nexus 7 tablet! I can not imagine playing this on a phone with a small screen?

Mainly use my xoom (10 inch screen), use a nexus 4 when not at home though, thankfully my eye sight is decent at close range :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

My id is snugglor if you want to add me. ;)

Halfway to gymnastic Lisa, yeah!

Full disclosure: I have an egg buddy, so all I'll be doing I'd giving you a town to whack your 5-10 snakes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Ipad mini. I dunno how people played it on their iPhones. I play the odd time on my galaxy s2 and for collecting its grand but for like decorating its pretty horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Username: Mupstar99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

dpeppard is me. am working through adding people from here

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭yayaitsme

wiggiemoo is me if anyone wants to add me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

gubbie wrote: »
    Ipad mini. I dunno how people played it on their iPhones. I play the odd time on my galaxy s2 and for collecting its grand but for like decorating its pretty horrible

No issues with playing the same game on iOS and Android? I play on iPad, didn't want to chance setting up on S3 in case I lost out but might try now...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I actually never thought of installing this on my tablet! Can you install on multiple devices with using the same account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

steve_r wrote: »
    No issues with playing the same game on iOS and Android? I play on iPad, didn't want to chance setting up on S3 in case I lost out but might try now...

I swap between iOS and Android with no issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

i use it on HTC one v but it wont run on my kindle fire...well the audio sounds stuck on it..game seems to run fine..but sound would drive you crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I play on Ipad 2.

Managed to get Gymnast Lisa last night. I want Drederick Tatum and the Coliseum the most out of all the decorations. Long way to go for it. Fingers crossed we can get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I play on a tablet, which I don't bring to work so will pay back the eggs this evening :D

antodeco wrote: »
    I actually never thought of installing this on my tablet! Can you install on multiple devices with using the same account?

Yep, just don't do any sudden exits, like after you collect a few things leave it a few seconds before quitting out of the app. Your save file has to sync with origin, if it doesn't and you try and play on another device after it'll say go back to your other device to sync its game save.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I'm playing it on a HTC One S, a 10" and a 7" tablet not much bother with swapping/playing on different sizes.

I've just earned gymnastic Lisa and ~70% of my way to Level 17 and added most people on this topic/who have sent requests (thanks for eggs :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Only just started playing but the username is Jubella90 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

i use it on HTC one v but it wont run on my kindle fire...well the audio sounds stuck on it..game seems to run fine..but sound would drive you crazy

Strange, works perfectly fine on my Kindle Fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

is yours one of the newer HD ones or one of the originals. Its the audio is crazy for some reason, maybe I should just reinstall. Mine is one of the original KFs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

inv me!

ign: wossack
    I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I think my id is Humanji so feel free to add me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

is yours one of the newer HD ones or one of the originals. Its the audio is crazy for some reason, maybe I should just reinstall. Mine is one of the original KFs

It's not HD. I got it in December so I think it's the newer generation of Kindle Fires. Not certain.

Wossack wrote: »
    inv me!

ign: wossack
    I think..

No results found for that username

CSSE09 wrote: »
    No results found for that username

dang, not sure what it is so.. Ill see if I can add ye

I couldn't find one egg earlier and it got me wondering what happens to it if you don't click on it!

I tried moving buildings but the eggs dont show when you have that activated!

I eventually got the egg by tapping around where there where other eggs before! It was hidden behind a building!

My id is corkiejp518 at level 17 with 651 snakes!

Regards,
    John.

PS If your adding me, please send me a pm with your id!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There's someone here keeps hiding eggs behind buildings alright.

The best way to find them is to go into move mode, turn off buildings, and leave decorations active, the eggs count as decorations, so you should be able to see them behind the semi-transparent buildings.

[edit]
    Also, as I'm a bad man, I've unlocked all the rewards from this, and am handing out as many eggs as I can hand out to anyone that I've added/that's added me! Help the rest of ya get up and going!

Wossack wrote: »
    dang, not sure what it is so.. Ill see if I can add ye
    Sound if you add me AbdulAbhaile I'll tell you what username it shows up, it'll also say it before you get ingame under "tap to continue"

Edit: Got your request and it is wossack, origin must be acting up again, I tried that name twice and said no user found.
    I couldn't find one egg earlier and it got me wondering what happens to it if you don't click on it!

I tried moving buildings but the eggs dont show when you have that activated!

I eventually got the egg by tapping around where there where other eggs before! It was hidden behind a building!

My id is corkiejp518 at level 17 with 651 snakes!

Regards,
    John.

PS If your adding me, please send me a pm with your id!

Sent you a request, as above ingame name is AbdulAbhaile :)

ah cool, thanks CSSE - yea origin very buggy for me too. Cant see any other towns, cant expand the pending requests etc in the origin menu. And worst of all, some kind someone has left ~40 eggs around my town, and I cant tell who it was, or see their town to return the favour!

CSSE09 wrote: »

Sent you a request, as above ingame name is AbdulAbhaile :)

I didn't get the request so i sent you one!

I didn't get the request so i sent you one!

Origins acting up, your request hasn't come through either, I'll leave it an hour and see if it comes through.

Also, as I'm a bad man, I've unlocked all the rewards from this, and am handing out as many eggs as I can hand out to anyone that I've added/that's added me! Help the rest of ya get up and going!

Dare I ask how much that cost, I only bought 60 donuts for the license myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Dare not think about how easy it would be to plunge loads of cash into this. I've been playing since Christmas and have bought 3 scratch cards in that time. I've been very lucky and hit 2 jackpots out of 3 so got donut rich for awhile and bought otto. got the 75 donut stump for 30 snakes every 4 hour to help me complete this task

Advertisement