Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

corkie wrote: »
    This is where I have mine! Forgot they where multipliers! Thanks

What kind of person has a petrol pump outside their house? :p

Am I the only one who had to put The Simpsons house next door to the Flanders? Doesnt seem right any other way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

I have 40 eggs to give if someone wants to friend me lgoring21 is my user name
    And I need eggs thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,550 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

@ corkie - Nexus 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

KevIRL wrote: »
    @ corkie - Nexus 4?

Nexus 7 tablet? Why did you think it was a Nexus 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

200 for 7ofbrien and 100 for dubdj.127 dropped for badgerhowlin.....appreciate if cam send any back...

So it was you who dropped the eggs. I was wondering. Should of gave them to somebody who needs them as I already got all buildings. So no more please. Gonna drop the eggs I got from them back in your town. But NO EGGS in return please :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I only need 1,800 snakes for the colosseum, I will need to make a big push at this stage, if I get near it by tomorrow I may buy it out with donuts:(
    I D downsman. for anyone with a few hundred spare eggs:D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I'll see if I can get 1000 in the next 24hrs so if everyone is done!

All eggs to redtayto please!
    Also I've 300 eggs to get rid of

corkie wrote: »
    Nexus 7 tablet? Why did you think it was a Nexus 4?

Similar buttons layout at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm done, cheers folks! yurtburger

I have plenty of eggs to place, who needs em?

Could do with some here. markandall374 ta!!

DubDJ wrote: »
    So it was you who dropped the eggs. I was wondering. Should of gave them to somebody who needs them as I already got all buildings. So no more please. Gonna drop the eggs I got from them back in your town. But NO EGGS in return please :D

Woops..sorry...thanks for any you can give...just saw its 4250 for stadium not 4000...so I still need 800.... :(

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    What kind of person has a petrol pump outside their house? :p

Am I the only one who had to put The Simpsons house next door to the Flanders? Doesnt seem right any other way!

I put the pump there out of my way when building skips diner, and forgot about it! It's back outside the Kwik-E-Mart now!

I also have the flanders and the simpsons house together!

I see in visiting friends that Willie's shack is nearly always next to the school!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Redtayto about 150 dropped on your roads

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

Hi guys.
    Last minute plea for 700 eggs to get me to 7700.
    Only just found this thread yesterday, great idea.
    Origin; DubJimRoyle

Cheers !

Woops..sorry...thanks for any you can give...just saw its 4250 for stadium not 4000...so I still need 800.... :(

Keep pushing. With 100 friends and 5 snakes each you can get 300-500 snakes. A few egg egg donations from friends. Collecting the normal snakes from your town can give 100-150 a day. You could possibly reach 800. Duff stadium is definitely something to aim for. One of my favourite buildings so far.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Keep pushing. With 100 friends and 5 snakes each you can get 300-500 snakes. A few egg egg donations from friends. Collecting the normal snakes from your town can give 100-150 a day. You could possibly reach 800. Duff stadium is definitely something to aim for. One of my favourite buildings so far.

The only problem with Duff stadium is that it really makes the Duff Brewery with Duffman a must have. His 2 hour task at the stadium is fantastic

KevIRL wrote: »
    The only problem with Duff stadium is that it really makes the Duff Brewery with Duffman a must have. His 2 hour task at the stadium is fantastic

True but it's also a great building on its own. Really big and you can also do some nice designs with it. Pretty happy with what I've done with mine. I've also got Duffman though.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Thanks egg donators! Still about 1000 short of a Willie! Orourkel is the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

daisy123 wrote: »
    Still about 1000 short of a Willie!
    Based on the funniness of your 'willy' posts, I'm sending you eggs!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

51 eggs there for you Daisy. I hope you get your willy. I hope your willy is all you dreamed of. I hope you really enjoy playing with your willy every day.

Another 74 eggs for you! I was just about to post wondering who was still playing at this hour? I may have some more in an hour, if your still playing?

brianwebs767 has not been posting so I gave all my eggs to you!

I am only playing to collect eggs at this stage! I am at 23406 snakes - no more prizes! But trying to see if i get to 23500 before i finish playing tonight! Hope the next event is as interesting as the snake event! People will probably miss it when its gone!

Tonight is probably the last of the whacking event! Because once the update comes tomorrow it will more than likely end the event!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

orourkel I will drop off 200 eggs to you, my username is jaycecampese short 700 to reach 10k can I do it

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have not collected many eggs this evening but I I have 20 I will drop to you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I need 375 to get motel, anyone got some to spare please.
    Username :ddurran thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

campo wrote: »
    orourkel I will drop off 200 eggs to you, my username is jaycecampese short 700 to reach 10k can I do it

Will drop some now! Feel free to donate any back to orourkel

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Any eggs going lads? Am not there yet....

Is dpeppard

Nesie wrote: »
    Updated list - feel free to correct me

People actively looking for eggs
    brianwebs767 have 5862 snakes, doubt ill get the next prize
    orourkel - 5800...that's actually fairly doubtful I will reach the next level

Might do without eggs
    dpeppard – currently 11.2k. fingers crossed for 12.5k

People not shouting for eggs
    MrBrocky - 9576
    heymcflyx - 6569
    chrischan101 - 5387
    michaeldoyle1984 - 7730
    fajitasgtr - 7070
    wossack - Im at 5200, so hope to get the snake at 5500
    collectingcats - 5528

Lets go with brianwebs767 and then orourkel until they get to the next prize? Tell us when to stop!

Sorry about knocking you off orourkel!
    Any eggs going lads? Am not there yet....

Is dpeppard

A bit late to be shouting for eggs now you should have put yourself on your list! How many eggs are you looking for?

As orourkel had some uncollected eggs - I dropped 82 eggs for you!

Thats me all tapped out! I am finished whacking snakes at a grand total of 23615 snakes!

Had a few more towns to visit so i edited the figures!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

thanks lads, 750 to go now!
    150 dropped to orourkel as he's looking for willy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Not looking for many more. About 150 now. Got way more eggs than usual so have about 400 now. Who else is looking? Let me know before 9(work)?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

Not looking for many more. About 150 now. Got way more eggs than usual so have about 400 now. Who else is looking? Let me know before 9(work)?

400 would get me just about to the line, my own collections should get me over then.
    Would be great, thanks
    DubJimRoyle

• Advertisement

520 to Duff stadium for me as of this morning. Might be still possible...can accept gifts or trade more!

Advertisement