Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

27 left!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ya I have mine in a little whacking day park also, although I will probabl dismantle it after whacking day. Gonna keep the wind sockets flying somewhere though, and move the logs and rocks to the falls then.

Thanks for the suggestion of moving the snake generators to the falls! I also bought two wind socks!
    253161.png

Yes do have another look at the snake count!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

daisy123 wrote: »
    27 left!
    There's another 8!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

endacl wrote: »
    There's another 8!

Left you 14. It's all I have at the moment!!!

Come on Willie!!! :D

Looks like everybody's pulling for your willy! :D

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Looks like everybody's pulling for your willy! :D

We all want Daisy to get a bit of willie!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

daisy123 wrote: »
    Thanks people!! Keep them coming! Willllllllllieeeeeeeeeeeee!

Another 18 dropped

That should be enough for your willy now, Daisy! Post a picture of your willy!

I really want to see a picture of your Willy Daisy!!

Someone just dropped me a load of eggs. Thanks but don't need them at this point. I do have 13 eggs now, so whose in need of these??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Ok I just got the stadium..4351 snakes now so im done..not going to try for another 900 by cob :P I owe some people some, wobbles you still need some? If not I have 165 to give away..dont need any back!

Wobbles and 7ofbrien you have first refusal cos i owe you!!

I dont need anymore guys thanks!!! Much appreciation for all your help! 900 done today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

As much fun as it has been aiming for prizes and helping people out today, I can't wait for this to be over.

It has taken up a ridiculous amount of my time lol

TFK wrote: »
    As much fun as it has been aiming for prizes and helping people out today, I can't wait for this to be over.

It has taken up a ridiculous amount of my time lol

I don't think your alone, I never want to see a snake or egg again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Please throw any spare eggs to "downsman" . I will not make it to 10,000 but I can hopefully finish off with donuts. Please, please, please.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

I've a load of eggs to get rid of.

ShaunC wrote: »
    Please throw any spare eggs to "downsman" . I will not make it to 10,000 but I can hopefully finish off with donuts. Please, please, please.....:D

Just threw you some there downsman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I'm good now. I've stopped collecting. Giving the game a break now until the next updated. Cant look at any more snakes! If only there was a way to just dump a load of eggs on someone with 1 tap

:)

Ok I just got the stadium..4351 snakes now so im done..not going to try for another 900 by cob :P I owe some people some, wobbles you still need some? If not I have 165 to give away..dont need any back!

I dont need anymore guys thanks!!! Much appreciation for all your help! 900 done today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

7ofBrian wrote: »
    I'm good now. I've stopped collecting. Giving the game a break now until the next updated. Cant look at any more snakes! If only there was a way to just dump a load of eggs on someone with 1 tap

:)

yep I agree....takes time to do one by one!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Thanks for the offer but im done. I got my willie earlier! Im offically taking down 'my happy whacking day' banner

• Registered Users Posts: 39,550 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

corkie wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion of moving the snake generators to the falls! I also bought two wind socks!

Nice. I went for the falls near the mountains with lots of fir trees, but will add the snake logs and rock once WD ends, I'm gonna inventorise the stalls and banner though.

I have 10 wind socks, and enough cash to buy 2 more, they are so usable and will never be available again so worth grabbing more I reckon. Might set me up a little wind farm, they look so brilliant fluttering away :)

I'm about 150 snakes short of the stadium if anyone as extra eggs they want to throw my way. bobbyaherne3

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Nice. I went for the falls near the mountains with lots of fir trees,

I will probably move the falls back to the mountains when I can afford more land near them! I thought having the falls starting my river was cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

markandall374

Thanks!

Romanningo dropped about 100 eggs for u there. I have about 150 left but need some myself to hit the 3000 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,550 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I will probably move the falls back to the mountains when I can afford more land near them! I thought having the falls starting my river was cool!

Mine starts the river too, definitely a cool idea

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm going to have to move the boxing stadium somewhere else so I can do the river thing too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

Ok so dropped all my eggs, spread them around between whoever added me. Over 1200 gone, need to put some ice on my finger now! Thanks to everyone who friended me and dropped me eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Lgoring21 if ye have any spare eggs thanks for all the eggs dropped to me :)

Thanks for the 14 hidden eggs!

The one behind the tree of Springfield Downs was the most tough one! But I found all 14!

By the way have a look at my snake count! I don't need eggs!

It must have been 16 or else someone hid another 2!

Found the extra 2! The one on the bridge had me stumped for a while!

Thanks for the 14 hidden eggs!

The one behind the tree of Springfield Downs was the most tough one! But I found all 14!

By the way have a look at my snake count! I don't need eggs!
    Still haven't found one that you (I suspect based on your past record) left!

TBH I'm kinda over whacking day now. Building Dr. Hibbert's Family Practise. Hoping he can do something to sort out my RSI.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Will fall 400 short of the boxing thing. boo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

Had to go into work today so still 500 short of willy! Would really appreciate any eggs people have spare!
    I've 250 eggs if anyone else is stuck!

Thanks

Id is redtayto

Advertisement