Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

djkeogh wrote: »
    Dare not think about how easy it would be to plunge loads of cash into this. I've been playing since Christmas and have bought 3 scratch cards in that time. I've been very lucky and hit 2 jackpots out of 3 so got donut rich for awhile and bought otto. got the 75 donut stump for 30 snakes every 4 hour to help me complete this task

how much did that set ya back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If anyone wonts to add me its samapple789 same as here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

I just sent a bunch of invites to people from this thread! Sorry I did not PM you!
    My ID is corkiejp518

Thank you to everyone who already accepted my requests

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Next person who replies whose on my friends list gets 45 eggs in their town! Reply with username!

dpeppard

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Nesie wrote: »
    dpeppard

Done! 60 on its way!

super fantastic. thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

faceman wrote: »
    Next person who replies whose on my friends list gets 45 eggs in their town! Reply with username!

MaryDrummer

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Nesie wrote: »
    how much did that set ya back?

Well the scratch cards are 89c each so €2.67 is my total investment in the game so far. Not too bad seeing as I play it pretty much every day. It becomes a bit if an obsession when these events are running too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

faceman wrote: »

Did u find my 20 under the houses

• Advertisement

campo wrote: »
    Did u find my 20 under the houses

I did thanks! Ended up tapping randomly all over the screen!

Currently on 357 snakes so appreciate any eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

all the other towns are finally showed up - although everyone is still listed as not having Simpons Tapped out, only lizziet90 has it apparently! daft Origin.. :<

Anywho, tried to spread out the 90 or so eggs I had saved up as much as possible - thanks for yer kind donations, am up to about 360 eggs now :)

Woke up this morning to over 90 eggs thanks so much so now have 75 to give away, is anyone stuck on a amount that badly needs these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Yeah, Origin is acting a bit weird. Apparently it happens a lot around big events and is a little worse now that all the android players have joined (like me!). I get messages that I have friends waiting to be accepted and then there are no requests there, for hours at a time I can't send invitations, it tells me there's no such username as something I KNOW is right (and half an hour later it'll find it), and the only town it gives me the option to send Lisa to is Other Springfield (which is where I'd be sending her anyway, but it's weird that no other town comes up). Things do seem to resolve themselves in time, but it can be frustrating!

Is anyone else losing snakes when they visit other towns? It happens to me once in a while. I seem to be lucky in that I only lose 5-10 at a time and I'm always able to reclaim them, but some towns are so jammed that they make snake-hunting a real pain, so it's really annoying when it happens there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Started to add a bunch of people from this thread, I'm dulpit543 if people want to add me. Not sure why 543, but there you go...

Also, the origin update for android wiped my shiny high-level town, so bye-bye squeeky voice teen, and the irish bar, etc :(

Woke up this morning to over 90 eggs thanks so much so now have 75 to give away, is anyone stuck on a amount that badly needs these

I'm on 908 snakes so would not mind a few eggs! My ID is corkiejp518

On another note I had to reset my password after todays update! It requires a stricter password! 1 capital letter and 1 number in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Bang - everyone in this thread has now been sent a request. I have eggs - what's the point of them?

corkie wrote: »
    I'm on 908 snakes so would not mind a few eggs! My ID is corkiejp518

On another note I had to reset my password after todays update! It requires a stricter password! 1 capital letter and 1 number in it!

On the way

On the way

Thank you!

If you have enough doughnuts you can by a license so that you get to collect up to 10 snakes per day in your friends towns. Forget how much it cost!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

dulpit wrote: »
    Bang - everyone in this thread has now been sent a request. I have eggs - what's the point of them?

when you whack a snake you either gain 1 snake or 1 egg (seems to be about 75% snakes - 25% eggs overall)

Snakes are what you need to earn the prizes. You can only put eggs in friends towns. Once placed your friend can then whack the egg and out comes a snake and the cycle continues.

I think it's 50 Donuts for the extra licence for whacking in friends towns

corkie wrote: »
    Thank you!

If you have enough doughnuts you can by a license so that you get to collect up to 10 snakes per day in your friends
    towns. Forget how much it cost!

Done I have the license to whack 5 snakes in other towns

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Just started playing today and am working through adding everyone

DeiseMum is my player name :)

Done I have the license to whack 5 snakes in other towns

I was talking about the extra license you can get with doughnuts that ups this to 10 snakes in other towns

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I've been adding people in this thread. I've also been the sneaky one hiding eggs behind buildings.

name: michaeldoyle1984

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Have only 56 snakes , would greatly appreciate any eggs people have!

Username is macquas2

Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

L5 wrote: »
    Have only 56 snakes , would greatly appreciate any eggs people have!

I've just given you my last 12 eggs :). Happy hunting, they're all hidden. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

More eggs on the way to everyone later tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I've just given you my last 12 eggs :). Happy hunting, they're all hidden. :p

Thanks. All appreciated . Keep them coming please anyone who can spare any :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

Hi. Added a few of you already but my user name is chrischan101

Advertisement